"I DONT THINK so" I hear a voice.

"And who says!" The huge men say.

"ME!" Luke.... it was Luke. why does he care.... he thinks I'm a slut.

"You really think you could take the three of us down?" Two of the guys laugh while one hold me back, like I was getting arrested.

"GET HIM!" The two of these guys run to Luke and they Fall to the ground. What the fuck?!? What happened? How'd he get them to the ground?

"Put that taser down! Or else!" The guy holding me brings a knife to my throat.

"No! No!....No!" I sobbed. "Please Don't Kill me.... Please" I cried out.

"Okay okay, I'll put it down." Luke throws it near the dumpster, where Ashton was thrown in.

"PUT THE KNIFE DOWN NOW!!" The guy makes me turn around with him and we see cops.

"Okay okay..... don't shoot" he drops the knife and I run to one of the police officers.

"Mam, I'm officer Shelby, are you okay?" She asks leading me to ambulance.

"Yeah I'm fine..." I lied, I wasn't fine. She sat me at the back of the ambulance.

"A paramedic will be with as soon as possible" Officer Shelby tells me.

"Officer, one of my friends are in the dumpster. Please help him..." I ask her.

"There are officers helping him now."

"What about those guys??" I stare at my body and realized I had no shirt on.

"They're being takin in custody." She says then walks off.

"Hi, I'm James. I'm the paramedic. I'm guessing you could use this" He introduces himself and hands me a blanket.

"Thank you" I stare at the scars on my body.

"Does anything hurt?" James ask me.

"No, but what about my friend?" I was worried about Ashton.

"Nothing big, just a few bruises" He reassures me.

"Thank you but I should go now" I gave him a smile and walked off to Ashton. Calum, Michael, and Luke was near him.

"Jazmine, we were just coming to check on you" Michael walks up to me.

"Thanks guys, but Ash are you okay" I ask.

"I'm fine, but are you okay. you are the one who... you know.. almost got..." Ash got stopped by Luke clearing his throat.

Oh yea...... I almost died.... I almost got raped. Me..... not him. I felt tears falling down my face and I run to the tour bus.

I slid my self down the side of the bus. my eyes start pouring. I was crying with my head between my knees and I hear someone take a seat next to me.

"Jazmine??" I hear Luke.

I look up and wipe my tears. "what do you want?!?"

"Nothing, I just wa-" I stopped him.

I get up off the ground. " Luke, first of all this wouldn't have happened, if you would just open your eyes and shut your mouth." I slowly walk to the door of the tour bus and Luke grabs my arm.

"Jazmine...." I hear him.

I pull my arm away from him. " leave me alone Luke."

I walk to my bunk, passing the boys and their concern comments. I roll into my bunk and close the drapes. I lay on my back and stare at my wrists.

I grab my blades and I release my stress on my body. With every cut, blood drips onto my chest. I couldn't handle this, so I did it on both arms. Then I just laid there and cried. I could hear the boys talking. I see that my wrists were still bleeding so I kept wiping the blood off with my hand.

Calum's POV

"Luke you shouldn't have called her a slut" I stare at Luke.

"I know but you were with her in her apartment and I thought-" Luke sounded innocent but he wasn't.

"Well you thought wrong, she was just hugging me because of what happened with Clarissa!" Luke always jumped to conclusions.

Luke took a deep breathe. "Now I feel like a dipshit"

Back to Jazmine's POV

I hear Luke admit he's a dip shit.

My face was covered in running mascara. i got up and off the bunk walking towards the front. I didn't care if I only had my bra and pants on I wanted to talk to Luke.

I stand on the side and the boys stare at me.

"Luke?....." I ask for him.

I see him stand up and he looks at me.

"Can I talk to you?" I try my best to hide my arms.

"Uh, yeah sure " He follows me to the back room. The hidden room behind the mirror.

"What did you wanna talk abou-" I ignore what he had to say and kissed him.

This felt amazing, after a few seconds he brings me onto his lap and pulls me into him as close as he could.

We slowly stop the kiss and just sat there with our foreheads touching, catching our breathe.

"What was that for......." Luke smiles.

"For saving me" I look into his eyes.

"I couldn't let anything happen to you"

"thanks....." I get off his lap and place myself into his arms, settling my head onto his chest. "Luke can I tell you something?"

"Anything...." Luke answers.

______________________________

Sorry for not updating for such a long time. I know I suck, but I hope you like my story.

I can't wait to find out Luke's reaction to Jazmine telling him her life story.

Thanks for reading :)