I figured since they were all playing video games, I went to my bunk. I was going to watch some Netflix on my laptop but I pushed some button on the wall and the mirror opened up to a room with a flat screen in it. Wow this bus is bigger than it seems. I decide to connect my laptop to the computer and watch Netflix in there.

I was looking through the movies and Charlie's freakin Angels! I love this movie! These girls are amazing. Dylan Sanders aka Drew Barrymore is awesome. I love how she's so tough, yet so genuine. Their all badasses but I think I'm more like her.

Cameron Diaz is so funny and Lucy Liu and her dad in the movie is hilarious. The dad thinks she's some kind of adult entertainer, like a stripped or something. His face when she told him it was a girl, was priceless!

I really thought Natalie was gonna get proposed to but it was just a dog tag. That was kinda dumb but it was a good ending because they were staying together forever!

The movie was about two hours. I went out to grab my guitar and bumped into Luke.

"What are you doing here?!?" Luke yelled and the boys the didn't hear.

"I was invited" I tell him.

"Invited for what?!? So you could try to fuck Calum like your friend!!" He screams and my eyes tear up.

I don't just fuck anyone.

Ashton's POV

I was about to beat Michael at Pokemon but I heard Luke yelling. I walk towards the noise and see Luke and Jazmine talking.

"Invited for what?!? So you could try to fuck Calum like your friend!!" I hear Luke scream and Jazmine starts tearing up.

I walk up to them and Jazmine runs off the tour bus. We were stopped at the border of California and Arizona.

"Luke!?! Why'd you say that?" Luke didn't understand what Jazmine went through, she's tough but she has her moments...this was one of them.

"cause it's true, she's a slut!" Luke goes into the room behind the mirror.

"Jazmine?!?" I yell out from the door of the tour bus.

I see her run behind the gas station. She's sitting on the ground and there's a group of guys walking up to her. These people looked like they were in some kind gang. I see one of the guys pick her up and throw her in the middle of his gang. They all threw her around while Jazmine was talking to them trying tell them to stop.

It started to get more serious when one of these guys ripped her shirt.

"HEY! Leave her alone!" I ran up to him and punched him.

Jazmine's POV

I ran to the back of this sketchy gas station and I hear these guys coming up to me.

They start throwing me around and I try to stop them. My eyes were pouring. I kick one of their balls and they punched me.

"STOP please!" I beg these 3 giant men.

"HEY! Leave her alone!" I look behind this guy and there's Ashton. He runs up to him and punches this guy in the face. Ashton could hit hard this guys nose was jacked up. But he didn't last long they threw him in the dumpster behind the gas station. Ashton was taller than them but these guys were huge, only one was taller than him.

"Now, who wants to go first?" A guy asked his friends.

"Please! Stop! I don't want this!" I try to run away and he punches me. I couldn't handle this......i was about to get..... raped.