"Can I come?" I hear a voice from behind Ashton. Calum.

"Sure" I mean why not, I kinda needed to ask him about him and Clarissa.

He followed me into my apartment and took a seat on my couch. I placed my small luggage on the living room floor and got to grab some clothes.

I grab two black and blue skinny jeans and two shorts. I packed as much band merch as I could fit.
I hid my underwears and bras into the top zipper.
I also brought my backpack full of electronics. I grabbed my guitar while I was at it.

"Jazmine, can I ask you something?" Calum asks and I nod.

"Is Clarissa always like that??"

"Like what?" I'm confused.

"Well I asked her if she liked me and she said yes, then we went to my hotel room and I come out from the bathroom and she's naked in my bed" Calum rambles on.

"Woah woah woah! She got naked in your bed?!?" I got mad.

"It wasn't me, I just wanted to watch some movies and eat some pizza" Calum steps back.

"Wait she got naked in your bed, on purpose by herself. she told me you guys had sex and you told her it didn't mean anything!" I was angry and confused on why Clarissa would try to put the blame on Calum.

"Why would she lie?!?" Calum is upset. you could tell in his voice.

"I have no idea but don't worry about it. Trust me I won't be talking to her anymore. Why would she lie to me why would she blame you. You're so innocent" I didn't even wanna speak to Clarissa at all. Each time Clarissa said something about a guy, she always seemed iffy even before when Dawn was here. I still don't know why Dawn left. Ever since she left no one at musical beach hates her. well not hate but at least doesn't like her.

"Jazmine, thanks" Calum sounds relieved but you could see the pain in his eyes.

"you don't have to thank me. I believe you, Clarissa has been really off lately." I reassure him.

"I thought Clarissa was actually into me,but I guess I always fall for the wrong people." Calum has a tear drop.

I wipe his falling tear and give him a hug. "Calum any girl would die just to see you, imagine what they would do to earn your love" I release from the hug" Calum?......."

"Yeah" Calum looks me straight in the eye.

"You'll meet someone and I'll promise you this. they'll love you for you and will NEVER break your heart..... it just takes time, everything takes time." I say and Calum starts tearing and hugs me. I hug him back. "We should could go now" he gets his head up and we walk to the R.V.

"Hi guys!" Me and Calum walkin and he takes a seat.

"Follow me" Ashton leads me to the back."this is your bunk"

"Thanks! Where's Luke???"

"He's right there!" He points to the bunk across from me. I had to sleep on the top bunk right across from Luke. I throw my suitcase on my bunk and go to the front. My bunk was the last on the left. The game rooms, kitchen, and closets were at the front, bunks in the back and a huge mirror.

"Why do you guys make meet and greets so far away" I wonder.

"We like to travel and go everywhere." Ashton says.

"You do know it's not just one meet and greet?" Michaels looks at me.

"I assumed... since you guys are traveling across the state."