No Need For That

But luckily for my sister, the Captain told her.
"Um Tweak," He rubbed the back of his neck, "that was our flight."
"Oh sh-" Dashi immediately slapped her paws over my ears. I saw Tweak's mouth moving, and could clearly tell that she was talking, but couldn't make out exactly what she was saying. 
"Well, what do we do then, matey?" Kwazii asked.
"The only thing we can do at this moment, call Bella, and try to figure out what we can do." Inkling sighed. The one plus side to having your flight canceled is that the airport gave you free passes to the VIP lounge, where you could stay for as long as you wanted. The captain took us all to the lounge, where we all slumped onto the couches, and the captain went into an office to call Bella to figure out what we were supposed to do. We didn't expect good news at first, but once the Captain emerged from the office, he looked positively elated. 
"Bella found another flight that takes off this afternoon for all of us!"
"YES!" Pinto pumped his flipper into the air, and leaped off of his seat. Everyone was jubilant,  We all laughed and hugged each other. Thanks to Bella's kindness, we could go home! It was another 5 minutes before we calmed down. Despite all the havoc that was wreaked on us during this vacation, finally, something started to go right. We waited for a few hours in the lounge, playing around and exploring the area, looking in all the stores and practically prying Tweak away from this one carrot-scented keychain. After a couple hours, we all got hungry. We had just enough money for food, and the Vegimals had brought fish biscuits, so we just bought some food, and ate that along with the Vegimals' fish biscuits. After lunch, our flight time was nearing, but too bad for us, the flight we were taking was in another terminal. The plane took off at 5 PM, and it was currently 1 PM, but with our luck, we'd probably get lost. Again. It turns out, there was a monorail that we could catch, but only if we ran we ran and didn't get slowed by anything. We all sprinted toward the monorail that went to our terminal. I was right behind Kwazii and Tweak. When we got so close to it that we could see the creatures inside, I sped up, despite my legs aching. I leaped through the monorail doors, but since my breed isn't built for gymnastics, I fell. Kwazii grabbed me, picked me up off of the ground, and dragged me away from the door as everyone else piled in. We all stood shoulder to shoulder in the crowded car, barely able to see out of the car with the sheer amount or creatures crammed inside. Once the monorail stopped, and the voice over the intercom announced that we were at Terminal D, our terminal. I grabbed Pinto's flipper, and our practically nonexistent height came in handy now. We weaved in and out of all the creatures in the car, and stumbled out before anyone else. We waited until everyone else made their way out of the car, and once the Captain head-counted us to make sure he didn't leave anyone in the monorail, we all sprinted to the gate that our new flight was at. When we got there, there was no one there at that particular time. It was 2 P.M. and we had 3 hours until our flight. So what would we do for 3 hours? This would be a problem. After less than 5 minutes of sitting next to each other, Tweak and Kwazii got a little... antsy. And they started arguing on who's foot touched who's first.
"Alright!" The Captain put a paw on each of their shoulders, "How about we go explore this terminal. I'll stay here to make sure you all don't miss our flight, Dashi, you have your phone right? I'll call you if you all need to come back." So we all went off to find something to do. We found a whole bunch of shops, and went to take a look around. It turns out, we did lose track of time, so when Captain Barnacles called us, we had to sprint again to make it to the gate. Once we reached him, he was smiling gently.
"I knew you all would lose track of time," He chuckled deeply, "So I called all of you 5 minutes early." We all rolled our eyes at him and got into the line to board our plane. Finally, we were going home.