Down to Business

Day 1:
"Alright lil mateys," Kwazii yelled spiritedly. "ARE YOU READY?!" All of our charges murmured one thing or another.
"I CAN'T HEAR YA!!!!!!" He screamed even louder.
"YES! WE ARE!" The cubs, Bianca, and Pearl yelled.
"CHEEPA CHEEPA!" all the Vegimals yelled.
"Um, Jane?" Squirt asked, "How much coffee did he have this morning?"
"Don't ask me," I exclaimed "I just saw him eat a lot of kelp cakes covered in syrup and- oh no." We both sighed, we were in for a long day. After "warm-ups" that nearly turned my muscles into gelatin, Kwazii showed them a few simple techniques, and it was time to put those moves to good use.
"Instead of having yer leaders go full on Hunger Games on each other, they're gonna be working together to fight me!"He exclaimed, like it was the greatest idea in the world, which it wasn't, "Now me hearties, give us a countdown."
"5" they all screamed, "4, 3, 2, 1! FIGHT!" Kwazii tried to pounce us, we both stepped aside, and let him fall. He landed face-first on the ground, so I grabbed his paw and pinned him to the ground. He wriggled free, and then ran for it. 
"After him!" Squirt yelled.
"And don't run anyone over!" I added.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 2:
"Alright everybody." Peso said, a bit shyly, he wasn't used to teaching such a big class. "First we'll start with learning how to tie a bandage. And some simple first aid. Now, which one of your leaders wants to be my demonstration first?" Squirt and I quickly backed away.
"Well, then we'll use the ladies first rule, Jane, come and sit on the table please." After he bandaged my paw and put in a simple splint, it was Squirt's turn.
"Good luck," I sniggered, "I can't move my paw."
"Well that's what the splint is for." He teased back. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 3: 
"Um, hello everyone!" Shellington stuttered."Today, I'll be showing you a few tools I use in my lab! First is my magnifying glass." and he dropped it. Squirt picked it up and gave it back to him.
"Oh, thank you, Squirt." He laughed awkwardly. "Now, time to tell you about some of my most interesting studies. We will be documenting all of these creatures like real scientists, Jane, please give everyone a paper and colored pencils. First, the immortal jellyfish! Now the immortal jellyfish has a very unique power, can anyone tell me what it is?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 4: 
Dashi was waiting for us at our room when we arrived. She gave each of them a starter camera, and told them how to use it, resulting in the Vegimals taking pictures of what looked like a black thing with a little light peeking through. After about 5 tries, everyone finally took a picture that was deemed passable, and I don't know how my sister did it. She was the most patient person I ever knew.  Even patient enough to put up with Kwazii, which was close to impossible.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 5: 
Professor Inkling sat us all down and, and pulled out the dreaded whiteboard. For us who he schooled, whenever he brought out the whiteboard, it usually involved too much boredom to be true. He must've seen the look on our faces, because he immediately said,
"Today, we are going to be learning how to wrestle. Now I know like the self-defense class, everyone has their own style, which is why I brought in a special guest, Kwazii, stand up." We all applauded.
"Now down to business." The professor said, straightening himself up to full height. "Everybody, pair up, I'll show you a few techniques."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 6:
When we arrived in the Launch Bay, we had to keep the cubs, Orson and Ursa from jumping into the Launch Bay, as they thought it was a pool. After Tweak showing them and letting them touch some safe tools, she showed them how to use them, and everything went along smoothly, until one of the Vegimals somehow brought a whole shelf down. How does such a small creature do that? Finally, the grand finale, involving fixing a Gup and taking it for a ride. After letting both of the grown-ups having a turn, she turned around and drove it back, slightly grumpy from Pearl and Bianca denting it slightly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 7:
The Vegimals excitedly chittered and dragged us into the kitchen, ignoring how neither Squirt nor I could keep up. Shellington followed behind us, along with the students translating whatever the Vegimals said.
"Tunip says." He said, "That he has an amazing surpirse for all of you, and that you'll all enjoy it very much." When we got there, there was a whole table laden with cooking ingredients. Tunip chattered enthusiastically.
"He says that you'll all be making lunch for everyone on the Octopod." Shellington translated."And he will show you how!" And we all fanned out around the Vegimals as they instructed us in their language. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 8:
"Thank you everyone, for coming!" The Captain said. "It has been amazing of my crew to see you, and I appreciate all of you for trying your best in each and every class, and I deeply thank our Leadership Team for helping both the teachers and their students. Please give them a round of applause." Everybody clapped. We were all in the Launch Bay, and the relatives were about to leave. Captain Barnacles was giving them a proper sendoff, and after individual goodbyes, they left. The second Tweak drove out of the Octopod, everyone sighed in tiredness, and seemed to sag a bit. 
"Well Octonauts!" Captain Barnacles said, "Looks like Mission Training Camp was a success!"