The Camera Nightmare

"Everybody, gather round, come on!" Tweak exclaimed, "My Pa's brought y'all a gift!" She held a small security camera in her paw. "It's called a Ring!" She said cheerfully, "I thought we could use a security camera update, so I remodeled one of these here cameras with Dashi's help, and you haven't even seen the best part! You can use it to communicate with your family!"
"Well, if they have one too, which they do, Tweak and I gave each and every one of them a camera. So you can talk to them on the Octopod." My sister added. There was a smattering of wows and ahhs at this. After a quick demo on how to turn the thing on and off, along with some other safety features, we all installed them in our rooms and gave it a test run.
"Testing, testing! Can all Octonauts hear me?" The captain's voice boomed from the camera in the corner of our room. Various replies came into our Ring, creating a wild cacophony.
"Whoa, we better turn that off!"Koshi gasped at the amount of noise coming out of the camera. But before we did, Professor Inkling had a few concerns. And they made us all freeze in place. 
"Captain, if I'm not mistaken, these cameras are placed in places where we dress and undress, is that right?"
Captain Barnacles seemed to be taken aback by this question. "Well, yes. But I don't think that anyone's going to use them in that way."
"But Captain," Professor Inkling pleaded, "I personally am not comfortable with the fact that anyone with the slightest ability to hack can commit a terrible atrocity, and if it does happen, then I will be truly sorry that I didn't take any steps to stop it." We were all speechless. But at last, Tweak sighed and finally said,
"Well, Professor, that's not an illogical fear, there are some instances where these cameras got hacked, but I'll try to find a way to prevent that." But what we got was much worse than just a simple hack, it was a harassing nightmare.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hello. Hello! HELLO!" The voice from above scared us so badly. It said things like, "Woo-whee, these gals are real pretty aren't they, boys?" along with some of the most unprintable term on the planet. But as they harassed us, there seemed to be another guy, a slightly familiar voice trying to stop them. It was midnight, and Dashi was way behind on getting us to bed. I was on the top bunk of mine and Koshi's bed, so I had the best view of the camera, I peered into it, but there didn't seem to be anything wrong with it, except for the fact that it got hacked, of course.
"Who are you, girlie?" The voice asked in a southern drawl, but I was already a mile ahead of him.
"I'm Bart Simpson, who the hell are you?"
"Wha-"
"Bart Simpson," Dashi called, winking at me, "Please get into the bottom bunk with your sister while Our Friend and I try to figure this out." She "calmly" snatched me out of my bed, threw me into Koshi's and ran out of the room to find the Captain and Tweak. After a while of Koshi and I sitting around on her bed, listening to the abuse, the Octo-Alert sounded.
"Octonauts, to the library!" Captain Barnacles stuttered. The library was the one place where there were no cameras. Koshi and I ran out of our room, and into the library.
"Koshi! Jane!" The captain exclaimed, "Are you alright? Dashi's told me what happened!"
"We're fine." Koshi said, still looking a little shaken up. 
The captain looked relieved, "Good, now has anyone other than Dashi have this happen to their camera?" The whole crew started talking at once.
"A song once played over it."
"I thought Pogo was playing a trick on us."
"Wait, wait, wait!" Tweak said, "Can any of ya give me a description of the voice?"
"He sounded like a Southern American guy." I said.
"I better call my dad." Tweak said uneasily. But that became unnecessary, because her father's voice immediately came on from Tweak's tablet.
"Tweak, tell your friend, Dash, I think her name is, tell her I'm sorry. Some of my friends came over and got drunk as anything. I tried to keep 'em away, but they wouldn't take the hint. It's especially terrible seein' young'uns were in the room when it happened."
"It's O.K." Dashi replied, "Thank you for trying to help us."
"Captain, if I may," Tweak's father continued to say, "I think you may wanna take the cameras down, for the kids' sake."
"Agreed" Captain Barnacles said solemnly, "Octonauts, let's do this!"