"Where did you even get the—" Before Kokonoi could continue his sentence, he got cut off.

"Hush, I only need to stall them some time." She told them, finishing to tie the two together.

The two males were surprised that they didn't even saw her move at all, and now they're already on the floor and tied back to back.

(Y/n) glanced at the others and saw that they were already down. Chifuyu and Mitsuya slumped on the wall, while Hanma was still fighting and also shielding the other from getting hit by Taiju, which seems very unusual.

Actually, he just did that to appear heroic infront of (Y/n), who seems a little surprise to see that he was still standing.

"That's enough Takemichy, we've lost." Chifuyu said as Hanma was now holding both Chifuyu and Mitsuya.

He still looks okay, and (Y/n) wondered if Hanma was really is a zombie. Maybe the journals could explain more about himself?

(Y/n) walked next to Takemichi and placed a hand on his shoulder. She actually did it to restore his energy, which the others didn't noticed.

"I'll defeat you Taiju, if I win the Black Dragons are mine." Takemichi challenged.

'You're just like him.' (Y/n) mentally facepalmed at his courageous yet stupid challenge. 'How can be win against him?!'

"Please don't stop me with this one, (Y/n)-chan." The male told her, so she shrugged and retreated.

She got no choice but go next to Hanma and gave them some of her energy before sitting next to Yuzuha, Kisaki was still standing next to the chair Yuzuha was on. She'll just step in if something bad happened.

(Y/n) watch Takemichi got beaten up by Taiju, but what surprised her is when he even managed to land a hit on Taiju. That's unusual.

"Please, Takemichi. Stop it already." Hakkai said, as he tried to stop the piss haired male from gating belated up again.

Takemichi didn't listened to him and began his protagonist speech, making (Y/n) showed some slight respect to the male.

"... What hurts more is loneliness." Takemichi told him.

'That's exactly why I'm insane!' The female snickered to herself, but nevertheless, continued watching.

The female watch the drama unfold as she made some Popcorns out of nowhere and offered some to Kisaki.

"You know, those two reminds me of my sister." She pointed out to the male, loudly munching on the food.

"You have a sister?" Kisaki asked, as he got himself a handful of Popcorns.

"Mhm. She's abused by... them which was partly because of my fault." She frowned at the thought. "I did nothing to stop them, but right now she's in good care."

"I never knew you had a sister." Kisaki pointed out, as they kept watching the live drama, Mitsuya was asking Hanma if it was normal for them to act like that.

"You never asked." The female stated before looking at Yuzuha who was now awake and sitting up. "Would you like some as well?"

The brunette let out a confused noise at her before she glanced at the scene, seeing that Hakkai and Takemichi was still on about their drama.

"They really reminds of Will . A crybaby, soft-hearted, and always the one who's protected." She told them. "I was so wrong in giving informations to them and doing nothing."

They watched as Takemichi and Hakkai talked about the past, where Taiju abused him and Yuzuha.

"Thats enough, Hakkai!" Yuzuha called for his brother.