69

This incident was finally set off at the cost of Lin Muan's guest room where he slept for a week. Kapok didn't look good at him for a long time. Since then, Lin Muan dare not hide anything big or small to her.

  Days went by. After Lin Muan published a series of personal works, Kapok was promoted from Yanyi to Yanji,and began to enter the laboratory formally to beat Professor Li.

  Repeated experiments, experiments and experiments every day. Ten hours out of 24 hours a day are spent in the laboratory.

  In Lin Muan's words, in a few years, the female scientist will not come out but the second one of your mother will come out.

  After speaking, he sighed deeply and sighed with emotion.

  Fortunately, there is also him, a freelancer who stays at home all day, otherwise their children will have to starve to death in the future.

  Kapok looked at the information in her hand and didn't raise her head.

  Then she glanced at him again, sneered, he really worry about eating carrots.

  Lin Muan suddenly stared and was speechless.

  But when Kapok is busy, he often neglects to cook for him. Over time, Lin Muan can order noodles or stir-fry two simple dishes.

  For example, scrambled eggs with tomatoes, scrambled eggs with green peppers and scrambled eggs with onions.

  During the Spring Festival this year, Mu Ming and Zhao Xuan had a one-week holiday. The two went home for the New Year. Kapok thought about it and decided to cheekily take Lin Muan home.

  Then he was met with cold violence without accident.

  Kapok was so distressed that she could only take care of him in private and tried her best to say his good in front of Zhao Xuan and Mu Ming.

  For example: She took out a bunch of comics and put it on the coffee table and casually said: Lin Muan has released a collection of personal works this year.

  One of them looked at the newspaper and the other stared at the TV, indifferent.

  Another example: Bring out two simple home-cooked dishes, offering treasure: Lin Muan now cooks for me every day.

  The two took a bite and their faces were cold: the taste is average.

  Seven days after the Spring Festival, their relationship still hasn't progressed and it hasn't eased in the slightest compared to before.

  Instead, Lin Muan was almost gloomy.

  Since then, Kapok has completely abandoned this difficult task.

  At the end of the second semester of the second semester, various domestic news websites could no longer find news about Lin Muan. For a former star who chose to leave the circle without a new work, no one would pay attention to his news anymore.

  After all the works were released in the first half of last year, Lin Muan slowly withdrew from the public eye, and the previous endorsements were all negotiated and removed.

  That world full of flashy fame and temptation as if it were just a dream.

  During the summer vacation, the two went out to play as usual. This time they went to the Maldives to dive and watch fish. The blue sky, white clouds and blue sea beach, the two wearing sunglasses and straw hats lay on chairs holding a sun umbrella and drinking coconut juice.

  Most of the surroundings are newlyweds and couples and you can see kissing and sweet pictures everywhere.

  After witnessing five pairs of men and women with different skin and hair colors kissing enthusiastically not far in front of her, Kapok bit the straw in her mouth and stared at Lin Muan with a straight smile.

  "Are we going to spend our honeymoon in advance?"

  He did not speak, his usual expressionless expression on his face. His Adam's apple moved slightly and after taking a mouthful of coconut juice, a clear and low-magnetic voice suddenly sounded.

  "Mianmian, let's stop by Jiangcheng when we go back and get the certificate." The tone was indifferent and casual as if to say to Kapok, what are we eating tonight.

  If he hadn't spoke clearly, Kapok would almost suspect that she had auditory hallucinations.

  She took off her sunglasses and stared at Lin Muan. That delicate face was half blocked by the huge sunglasses. The shiny black lenses only reflected her face and the expression under him could not be seen.

  Kapok leaned over and took off the obnoxious sunglasses on his face. Lin Muan was watching her quietly with his eyes open, his dark and translucent eyes seemed to be drenched with water.

  Kapok stared at those beautiful peach eyes and spoke almost every word.

  "The beauty you want."

  Kapok finished speaking harshly and when she got up the next day, she saw a bright diamond ring on her finger. The person in the mirror couldn't laugh or cry. She washed it very quickly and then turned back to the room and put it on the bed. The quilt was lifted.

  The person pretending to be asleep immediately scratched his hair and sat up.

  "Mianmian is early", his beautiful face is flattering. Kapok stared at him with arms around her chest like a smile, sitting one by one, standing one by one, quite condescending.

  She stretched out her hand at him, put the shiny ring in the middle in front of his eyes and deliberately said, "What's the matter, now it's a gift to give a diamond ring. It's a great gift."

  "Cotton. ——" He smiled flatteringly, his eyes curled and his face was sincere, "I'm making a marriage proposal."

  "Get off."

  Kapok immediately took off the ring in his hand and threw it on him.

  That evening, when the hotel waiter led her to the beach behind, Kapok was still a little startled.

  The clouds on the horizon are magnificent and the blue sea is boundless. In front of them is a heart-shaped pile of countless roses, layered on top of each other, beautiful and magnificent. On the pillars on all sides, layers of pink gauze are tied, flying freely in the wind.

  There were countless pink balloons floating above his head, a straight red carpet beneath his feet and a figure slowly appeared on the other end.

  Wearing a black suit and holding a huge bunch of red roses, he walked slowly in front of her, then knelt down on one knee and took out a delicate diamond ring. His beautiful face was solemn and sincere.

  "Mianmian, would you marry me?"

  Kapok blinked, resisting a smile and said seriously.

  "Why did this happen all of a sudden?"

  "You are angry, I want to coax you", he continued to kneel at her feet and answered obediently with his eyes wide open.

  "Then why didn't you just do it in the first place?" Kapok raised her eyebrows, making her angry.

  "Because I don't know the fact that every girl has a little princess in her heart." Lin Muan answered truthfully and then spoke very sincerely.

  "Mianmian, I'm sorry, I will always spoil you as a little princess in the future. Marry me."

  "Since you have said so, then I will promise you!"

  Kumian reluctantly continued. She stretched out her hand to him like a dignified dignity. Lin Muan immediately pinched her fingertips happily and then carefully put the ring into her ring finger.

  A touch of icy coldness entered her heart, circling in it, Kapok gently raised the corners of her mouth and staring at the person in front of her. As if it were the same as before and as if it was a little bit different.

  The day before returning to Jiangcheng, Kapok called Zhao Xuan. After learning about this, the other side was quiet for a long time as if vaguely heard a sigh and then the phone was hung up.

  The day the two went to the Civil Affairs Bureau, it was still extremely hot. The weather was terribly sunny and the sun almost turned white.

  Kapok still turned out the white shirt at the bottom of the box and swaggered through the market with Lin Muan.

  However there was no one at the door.

  No one would come all the way to get a certificate at such a time of exposure.

  Only them.

  The procedures went smoothly and the series of procedures went down extremely smoothly. The staff member when the two took over the red book looked at Lin Muan and hesitated to ask questions.

  "Are you... Lin Muan?"

  "I'm Lin Muan," he nodded slightly. His face looked very soft because of his good mood.

  "Then...can you sign me! I like you so much," she swallowed nervously and rubbed her hands. Her eyes drifting to the side of Kapok, her tone incomparably complicated, "Unexpectedly, she would give it to you personally. Office of marriages ... "

  " That's not possible, "Lin Muan turned to stare at Kapok mouth smile, "My wife will be angry."

  .

  Kapok students last semester, laboratory interim arrangements for the work, need to go to the Antarctic expedition for two months.

  Lin Muan quit immediately.

  Since he settled here, the two have never experienced such a long difference. The longest time Kumian remembers was because Zhao Xuan was suddenly ill and was hospitalized. She spent a week with her.

  At that time, Lin Muan called her almost every night until she fell asleep. When Kapok went back, she only felt that he was a little haggard and his face was small.

  In the past, when he was in a different place, she could barely endure it but after being together for a long time, it was really difficult to separate.

  It feels empty when she is alone and there seems to be a piece missing in her body, so nothing is right.

  But this time, there was no way to refuse. The brother accidentally fell off the stairs some time ago and is still lying in the hospital. Professor Li is getting older and she has been following this subject.

  Kapok is obligatory.

  The conditions in Antartica are unexpectedly difficult. Sometimes the air conditioner often fails and the two-layer quilt will still be awake in the middle of the night.

  Kapok is a person who is extremely afraid of the cold. At this time, he misses Lin Muan even more. Although he has a cold temper, his body is very warm. When he is holding her at night, it is like a natural stove.

  She finally understood Lin Muan's mood when he was abroad and she didn't dare to call him at all. As soon as she heard that familiar voice, her eyes became sore.

  Every time he called, Kapok always hung up after hurriedly saying a few words. She was afraid to continue speaking because she would choked up on the other side.

  The air conditioner broke down again that night. Kapok was tossing and turning on the bed. Her hands and feet were cold, she curled up into a ball and closed her eyes to hypnotize herself.

  Drowsiness and a little sleepiness came but the mobile phone on the table rang. Kapok struggled to stretch out her hand from the quilt which was warm compared to the outside and quickly grabbed the mobile phone and retracted.

  Then put it on the ear and press it on the pillow.

  The body began to fight a cold war.

  "Hey."

  "Mianmian, are you asleep?" A clear and low-magnetic voice sounded in her ears, gentle and mingled with affection. The eye sockets instantly heated and Kapok sucked her nose to stabilize the voice.

  "Not yet—"

  "Neither did I." Two chuckles came from the other end, followed by a low voice asking, "Is it cold over there? You must wear more. I heard that it's a few degrees below zero... " As soon as he finished speaking, Kapok couldn't hold it any longer, she said grievously, her voice trembled and soft which made people feel distressed.

  "It's cold, it's so cold, the air conditioner is broken, and I can't sleep..."

  Kapok couldn't remember what he said later, anyway, she kept crying. She didn't know when the phone hung up but when she woke up. The face was cold and when she touched her hand, it was all water stains.

  She cleared up her emotions and continued to work as if nothing had happened.

  In the evening of the next day, she saw Lin Muan outside the base.

  He was wearing a thick cotton-padded jacket, a ring of full fluff on his hat, covering most of his face. He was only carrying a backpack and he kept stomping his feet in his pockets.

  Kapok immediately rushed over, unbelievable.

  "Why did you come?!"

  "

  Flying then taking a boat. "Lin Muan reached out and held her face, bowed his head and kissed her. His fingertips were cold but his lips were hot, making people feel a little soft. Kapok hugged him tightly, comforting the suffering of lovesickness for more than a month.

  It wasn't until two low coughs came to her ear that Kapok let go of him in a panic.

  Looking back, a colleague Lao Wu from the Institute was standing not far away, staring at the two jokingly.

  At this time, reason returned instantly.

  "Kapok, this is your boyfriend?"

  "Yeah," Kapok scratched her head embarrassedly.

  "Then did he have a place to stay tonight?" As soon as the voice fell, Kapok was stunned. For outsiders from the base to check in, they must report up in advance. Only after approval can be arranged. Lin Muan came suddenly and apart from here, there is no other place to live.

  "No...what should I do?" She looked at old Wu crying, anxious and helpless.

  "In this way, don't worry, I'll talk to the director and see if it can be accommodating."

  "Well, I'll trouble you Uncle Wu."

  Finally, he was granted a special permission to stay overnight but he must leave tomorrow. Kapok breathed a sigh of relief and immediately led him into her room.

  The air conditioner was still broken. The maintenance worker took a look and finally found that a part was missing so she had to wait a few days. The indoor temperature was a bit higher than the outside but it was still freezing.

  Kapok hit hot water and the two of them barely took a bath and then went to bed wrapped in quilts to keep warm.