21

"Um..."

Kapok was kissed unexpectedly.

She opened her eyes wide staring blankly at the enlarged face in front of her.

There is no trace of pores on the fair skin and the long eyelashes flicker, and the skin on the face is numb.

The temperature in the lips is wet and hot.

She tightened her hand, closed her eyes and sent herself deeper into his arms.

Lin Muan let go of her and the person who had been chattering before was snuggling quietly on his chest. His eyelashes trembled, his cheeks were reddish and his lips were gorgeous.

He lifted her chin and couldn't help but peck again.

Then he took her hand contentedly, pulled the suitcase beside her and walked forward.

"Do you miss me..."

A soft voice came from behind with a hint of temptation to ask. Lin Muan didn't answer her, just clasped her hands tightly.

When they got into the taxi, Kapok reported the address and then she played with his hand in the back seat.

"Your hands are much longer than mine--"

Kapok's hand was on the palm of his palm. One slender and the other short. Her hand lying on his palm, completely covered like a child or an adult.

Lin Muan looked down, tightened his fingers and wrapped her firmly.

"It's a shame not to play the piano..."

Kapok mumbled.

A thought flashed in Lin Muan 's eyes.

The car stopped at the gate of the community. Lin Muan opened the trunk and took out her suitcase. It was quiet at night, only the sound of wheels rolling on the ground could be heard.

Kapok took out the key to open the door, pressed the switch on the bright wall and the whole living room was instantly greeted.

Inside are all beige log furniture, the sofa is elegant floral and there is a few colorful square pillows on it.

In the front is a four-corner wooden coffee table with dried flowers inserted on it and a white carpet underneath.

A room of fragrance.

Kapok bent over and took out a pair of slippers from the cabinet next to him and put them under his feet.

Lin Muan lowered his head and the slippers were also beige cotton and linen stripes which looked soft and comfortable, especially at home.

"It is my dad's."

She explained with a smile.

Lin Muan nodded and put on the slippers in silence. Kapok immediately pulled him into her room.

The white walls, the same-color log furniture and the four-piece light-colored checkered on the bed. The desk is a bit messy and crowded with many exercise books and books on it.

The decoration style is the same, simple and fresh but there are more small dolls that little girls like. Adding a little girly feeling.

Very much like her.

"Sit here, I will pack my luggage soon!"

Kapok sat down on the bed with her shoulders then immediately put the box down and squatted on the ground to take out the things in the same way.

They are all new clothes and new shoes. The brand that Lin Muan often seen on TV.

Her parents should love her very much.

"This is a special product I brought back from City B!"

Kapok put it in front of him and shook it like a treasure.

"Roast duck! It's ready to be eaten later!"

"Yeah," he nodded. His eyes a little complicated.

Kapok boiled two bowls of noodles covered with yellow omelettes and a large ball of meat sauce in red oil. On the table was a plate of roast duck with a strong aroma.

Lin Muan stirred it twice with chopsticks, took a bite and put it in his mouth.

Immediately, slightly stunned.

It is exactly the same as the familiar taste in memory.

He blinked then lowered his head and took another bite.

It seems to have returned to a long time in my memory.

In the evening and twilight, in the quiet courtyard, An Ling smiled very softly. She was wearing a light blue apron and came out of the kitchen with a bowl of noodles in her hand.

The young man sat at the table, looking forward to it and just placed it in front of him. He couldn't wait to pick it up and put it in the mouth then squinted and cheered.

"Mom! The noodles are so delicious."

At that time there was no problem with her spirit.

That was one of the few beautiful pictures in his memory.

He heard his voice a little dry.

"This noodle... how did you make it..."

"Ah--"

Kapok smiled with her head tilted, eyebrows crooked.

"There are tutorials on the Internet, is this sauce super delicious? I studied it for a long time before I succeeded!"

A heart suddenly calmed down.

A shallow arc appeared at the corner of Lin Muan's mouth and his voice was very soft almost inaudible.

"Well, it's delicious..."

Kapok stopped her movements, staring at the rare smile and suddenly felt that all the efforts she had made for many days were worthwhile.

She smiled and said, "Then you eat more! Come, try this roast duck..."

.

The next day.

When Kapok appeared at his door again in the early morning, Lin Muan suddenly felt like a world away.

He opened the door and saw the slender blue figure, startled for a moment.

Then he walked over slowly.

Taking the breakfast in her hand, the two of them bit the straws and the bread at the same time.

Lin Muan glanced at the packaging box in her hand and spoke inadvertently.

"Don't you think it tastes bad?"

"Yes, but I liked the taste in your mouth last time."

"So I fell in love with it suddenly."

Kapok watched him and play the hooligan seriously.

Lin Muan stopped talking silently.

The two came to the classroom together. As soon as Kumian sat down, she saw the person beside her staring at her with bright eyes.

"What's wrong Fang Yun?"

"Mianmian, you are really my goddess!" Fang Yun exclaimed excitedly.

The sound was quite loud and a lot of eyes were projected from all directions. Kapok looked at someone awkwardly. As expected, he glanced over here and quickly withdrew his gaze.

"Be quiet!" She frowned lightly.

"In the past few days Cheng Qing has been dying. Every time Qi Ming comes to look for her, he always puts on a night girl face. As a result, he can't talk anymore without saying a few words—"

"Mianmian, you don't know how happy I am!" Fang Yun clasped her palms together and cheered.

Qi Ming is the senior she has a crush on.

Kapok rolled her eyes inwardly.

"As long as you are happy."

She squeezed Fang Yun's proud and excited face then raised her eyebrows to answer.

.

The last session this afternoon is physical education.

The people in the class are very excited and it is rare to enjoy the treatment of physical education and it is rare that no other teacher came to take up the class today.

There is also a rare good weather. The sun is shining and the temperature is right.

Outside there are blue sky and white clouds, green grass, red and white track and a large basketball court. They look better than the lifeless classroom.

A group of students who have been confined in the classroom for a long time are chirping like birds out of the cage and they are very happy.

Kapok held Xu Jing and walked slowly to the playground.

The two shared recent trivia, talked about gossip, talked about popular TV shows and occasionally lowered their eyebrows and smiled as if they could not finish talking.

Soon after the class bell rang, the physical education teacher came over. After finishing the lineup and letting them run 800 meters, he announced free activities and the classmates suddenly dispersed.

Playing badminton, table tennis, basketball in twos and threes or sitting on the lawn chatting, walking on the track and a very small number of people choose to return to the classroom.

Kapok immediately searched for Lin Muan in the crowd.

He sat alone on the high steps of the basketball court and looked down indifferently.

That familiar feeling came again as if he was drifting outside the world looking at these all living beings coldly.

Kapok's heart beat and she immediately walked over.

She sat next to him cross-legged, without speaking. Just accompany him to quietly watch the classmates who are active underneath. The air is full of tranquility and ironing which makes people extremely comfortable.

"Hey Jingjing, look at the two of them. Do they feel more and more like a pair."

Lin Li stopped waving her clapping hands, looked at Xu Jing who was opposite. Raised her chin and Xu Jing turned her head back.

On the high steps, the two sat side by side wearing blue and white school uniforms of the same color with blue sky and white clouds behind them.

There is a feeling of indescribable.

She smiled slightly, "Yes, it looks like it."

"Let's continue."

Xu Jing turned her head, her smile widened and raised the tempo in her hand to forget the episode just now.

Kapok's courage is something they could never have so it is only natural that she can get what others desire.

He don't know how long it took before Kapok spoke softly, "Lin Muan."

Her gaze was still gazing ahead, her face was gentle as if the soft call just now was just his hallucination. Lin Muan did not speak but focused on the person next to him.

"Do you know how to play basketball?" She finally turned her head and stared at him with dark eyes. There was no emotion on her white face and her tone was very calm.

"Don't know."

He spit out two words faintly.

Kapok smiled instantly like azaleas blooming all over the mountains in March.

She gently grabbed his ring finger propped on her side and shook the white and slender finger slightly with a hint of coquetry in her tone.

"How about I teach you?"

The original soft voice was unbelievably soft at the moment and it drilled into his ears. A warm touch came from his fingers and the soft finger pads pressed against his skin.

Lin Muan thought.

He should throw her away then glance at her impatiently.

But his mind seemed to be the wrong thread, a ghost.

He said, "Okay."

The people around who were playing basketball were stunned. They blinked and it was hard to imagine that the person who was shooting was Lin Muan.

But when his eyes touched Kapok next to him, it instantly became clear.

Yes, she is the only one who can make Lin Muan look like an ordinary people.

They took a few glances then withdrew their gazes and continued the unfinished movement of their hands.

Now no matter what Lin Muan did that was not normal to them, as long as there was Kapok, it was normal.

This is a feeling that is difficult for others to appreciate.

Subtle and peculiar.

Except for each other, no one can intervene.