64

Lin Muan froze immediately, looking up at her in disbelief, carefully examining and distinguishing, Kapok looked at him calmly without a trace of waves in her eyes.

  Confirming that she was not joking, Lin Muan grabbed his hair unnaturally and sat up.

  "I..."

  "But...I haven't met your parents formally yet."

  He hung his head, biting his lower lip slightly. His voice swallowing and his eyelashes trembling slightly.

  Kapok blinked, stared at him and spoke.

  "So?"

 "I can't." Lin Muan whispered.

  Kapok couldn't help but smile instantly, nodded and looked serious, "Okay then."

  Countless loss suddenly rolled over. Lin Muan watched her open her mouth and closed it again like a frustrated, depressed eyebrows.

  Finally, he put on his shoes and went to the bathroom.

  Kapok lay down again, rolled on the sofa and then lay on the pillow and smiled with the same face in front of her.

  He feel wronged and pitiful.

  It's okay not to say some things. When she talk about it, her thoughts seem to be overwhelming.

  Kapok felt that Lin Muan's eyes were not right when she saw him all day.

  During the night, it was relatively peaceful.

  The snow stopped the next day but the sky was still gloomy, the ground was a bit damp and it was still freezing terribly cold.

  Today is New Year's Eve. Although there are only two people at home to celebrate the New Year, they still feel very happy.

  Compared with the lively but separated moments in the past, it is really much happier now.

  The two lay in the warm bed all morning, got up at noon, had dinner, wrapped up a ball and went out.

  Outside the gate of the community, there were three or two pedestrians on the street. Kapok stood on tiptoe to help him cover his face with a scarf more tightly. When they walked to the gate of the supermarket, it was already crowded.

  Even if the weather is freezing cold, there are still so many aunts who buy Chinese New Year goods. Kapok pulls Lin Muan through the crowd cautiously, pushing the car to quietly picking up places with few people.

  Everything in the supermarket is red and the products are more abundant than before. The dazzling shelves and the chic decorations finally make people feel the taste of the year.

  After a few years, many of the products in it have been relocated and many places have been renovated and changed. There are a lot of people in the supermarket and the air is a bit muddy.

  Kapok quickly selected the necessary supplies and pulled Lin Muan out to check.

  It was cold and windy outside but it instantly refreshed people.

  It was early to get home. Kapok mixed meat to make dumplings. There was a TV in the living room. Lin Muan took off the burden on his body and sat cross-legged on the sofa in a loose sweater.

  Kapok walked over with the basin.

  "Making dumplings," she put the things in her hand in front of him. Lin Muan immediately sat upright obediently and then pulled his slippers to wash his hands.

  The log cutting board was sprinkled with a thin layer of flour and a pile of dumpling skins was placed next to it. The machine made it and it was a little dry. Kapok also prepared a small bowl of water.

  After giving him a demonstration, Lin Muan followed her actions. Carefully wrapped up one and then approached her as if offering a treasure.

  "Mianmian, does it look good?"

  Kapok glanced at it, and said calmly, "You wrap it and eat it yourself."

"..." Lin Muan lowered his eyes aggrievedly and silently placed the "disgusted" dumpling in his hand onn the cutting board then picked up the next piece of dumpling wrapper.

  His movements were stiff and jerky. Seeing that the next finished product was about to come out, Kapok couldn't pass it.

  "Here, pinch it in, then close it."

  "Yes, that's it."

  Kapok held his hand and pinched his fingertips, almost teaching him to make a second dumpling.

  "Look, that's all right," she looked at the freshly baked product and withdrew her hand in satisfaction.

  Lin Muan paused for a few seconds then blinked and pursed his lips, "I still don't understand, you teach me to wrap one."

  Kapok taught him to wrap the next one in the same way.

  "Understood!"

  "It's still a little too difficult..." He opened his eyes innocently.

  Kapok resigned and continued to teach. After helping Lin Muan to make dumplings, she finally realized that something was wrong.

  "Did you deliberately?" Kumian stared at him.

  "No!" Lin Muan vowed to speak.

  "Really? Then you are so stupid so don't do such difficult things. Get out of it." When Kapok tried to move things back to the kitchen, Lin Muan immediately persuaded.

  "I will! Mianmian, trust me," he swears sincerely and then immediately made a peculiar dumpling.

  Kapok, "..."

  Next, he was fairly safe and sat there honestly. The two of them watched TV while making dumplings and occasionally chatted a few words. Time flies quickly and finished the pile of dumplings. When it was peeling, it was almost evening.

  Kapok began to pack up the ingredients and cook. Although there were only two people, there was no shortage of chicken, duck and fish. She put the dumplings in the refrigerator to freeze and Lin Muan ran over immediately when he saw it.

  "Don't eat dumplings tonight!"

  "Who have you seen eating dumplings on New Year's Eve?!" Kapok gave him an angry look.

  "But I really want to taste it!"

  "The first time I made dumplings by myself ..."

  He watched eagerly, Kapok suddenly felt soft and took out a small bowl to fill him with a few, "It's okay, just try it. There are many dishes tonight."

  "Hmm," Lin Muan was busy with joy. Nodded.

  The two of them were busy in the kitchen. The day was getting dark outside, the orange light was on, the scent of food gradually came out and firecrackers and fireworks sounded outside.

  The loud bang seemed to explode in the ears and the two raised their heads. Outside the window, the dark sky bloomed colorfully and dazzlingly, illuminating half of their cheeks.

  Kapok couldn't help turning her head just to meet those familiar eyes. The two faces that were red with fireworks, smiling brightly.

  The food was served on the table, very rich, chicken, duck and fish were all available. After Kapok hand made people move their index fingers, she looked at it a few times and only felt that there was something missing.

  After thinking for a few seconds, she slapped her head suddenly. Kapok ran into Mu Ming's study room, found a bottle of red wine in the cabinet and took it out with bright eyes.

  "Look!" She put it in front of Lin Muan and shook it as if offering a treasure.

  "We must have some red wine at this time!"

  Lin Muan pursed his lips and smiled and immediately got up to wash the glass.

  Thered liquid was slowly poured into the transparent tall glass, merged into thebottom of the glass along the wall and gently shaken it in his hand with asmile on his lips.

  Clink.

  "HappyNew Year's Eve."

  TheTV in the living room was on the Spring Festival Gala and the host's voice cameout. The red wine tasted very good. Kapok and drank several glasses withoutknowing it.

  Shelooked at Lin Muan's slightly red face and stopped him from trying to pour winefor the third time.

  "Peoplewho don't drink well can only drink two glasses at most."

  "Okay,"he obediently withdrew his hand and ate quietly.

  Thealcohol level of the red wine was not high but Kapok still felt a little dizzywhen she got up. She smiled and told Lin Muan to wash the dishes and took herclothes to the bathroom.

  Infact, her drinking capacity is not much lower than Lin Muan.

  Assoon as the hot water steamed, the whole person was awake instantly but shefelt a little weaker than before. She lay on the sofa and watched the SpringFestival Gala with her pillow in her arms and didn't want to move.

  LinMuan came out and watched with her after taking a shower. The sofa was not toobig or small, just enough to allow them to lie on it. Kapok leaned on his sideand Lin Muan embraced her from behind.

  Thechin rests on the top of her head, the warm body is close to her and the heatkeeps coming from it. So comfortable that people just want to sleep.

  Kapok'seyes slowly opened and closed lazily. Her mind confused and drowsy but feelingher feet getting colder and colder, she moved her body, bent her knees andspontaneously leaned against the heat source.

  Afamiliar voice came to her ear and he said something vaguely, then his bodyrose into the air, Kapok instantly awake.

  "What'sthe matter?" She stretched out her hand to embrace Lin Muan's neck.

  "Itseems that the air conditioner is broken." Lin Muan hugged her and walkedto the bedroom, walking steadily with a calm face.

  "Ah..."Kapok exclaimed and looked at him worriedly, ''What should we do?"

  "Yougo to bed first, I will try to call the property phone." Lin Muanput Kapok on the bed and then took it from the cabinet. After taking out athick quilt and carefully covering her, he started calling.

  Aftera while of negotiations, I was told that the maintenance workers were onholiday and it would be tomorrow at the earliest.

  Theindoor temperature has almost dropped. A sweater alone is not enough to resistthe cold. Lin Muan put his hand on his lips and breathed a sigh, got up andturned off the outside lights and TV.

  Thebed was warmed by Kapok's body temperature. As soon as she got in, itdissipated the chill of her whole body. Lin Muan took her body and hugged herin his arms.

  Forthe first time, Kapok immediately turned around and hugged him tightly. Herhead was still rubbing against his chest and his mouth was muttering how coldit was.

  Alongwith the whisper, Lin Muan's legs were tucked into a pair of small feet.

  Itwas cold and cold, absorbing his temperature through a thin cloth.

  Atthe same time, both hands got into his waist. Crossed the layer of fabric andrubbed his warm skin unscrupulously.

  LinMuan froze suddenly and couldn't bear to push her away, allowing Kapok to warmhim.

  Thedifference is that the softness on his chest at this moment is challenging hiswillpower every minute.

  Kapokhas no habit of wearing underwear after taking a shower