55

When they went back to the hotel in the evening, he was still angrily. Complaining that his mobile phone didn't even have a picture of her and Kapok ignored him then went directly to the bathroom to wash.

When she came out, the room was quiet. She searched twice and finally stopped on the bed. Lin Muan lay there, sleeping extremely sweetly.

The setting sun spilled in from the window and projected beside him. His white face exposed to the air with a sweeping view of beauty.

It makes people unable to look away when they look up.

Kapok was shocked and stood there, forgetting to move.

Even though it has been so long day and night, it is still hard to resist his face.

She smiled secretly, shook her head and walked out gently.

When the hair was half-dry, Kapok put down the hair dryer in her hand and walked to the kitchen. Probably because he knew she was coming, the refrigerator had all the ingredients.

She thought about it, picked out a few things, tied her long hair and tied her apron.

The range hood sounded a bit loud but fortunately it worked well. Kapok looked down and turned her wrist skillfully.

The food was on the table exuding a trace of heat and the afterglow of the setting sun projected in from the floor-to-ceiling windows shining a golden spot.

Kapok walked in, looking at that quiet sleeping face. She was a little unbearable.

She sat cross-legged on the bedside floor, stretched out her hand. Slowly depicting his facial features and finally stopped on the blush.

The fingers ran across the lips, incredibly soft.

Kapok slowly raised the corners of her mouth.

"What are you laughing at?" The low magnetic voice with a trace of hoarseness suddenly sounded. Breaking the silence of the room and the words were full of sleepiness.

Lin Muan opened his eyes for some unknown time, blinking extremely slowly as if he was about to wake up. His expression was quiet and ignorant.

His lips were opened and closed, he inadvertently touched her finger and then took it homeopathically and gently licked it. The hard teeth knocked on the soft finger pads causing a tingling of itching.

"Nothing to smile," Kapok replied but the smile at the corner of her mouth did not disappear. As soon as the voice fell, she pulled her finger back and leaned over, replacing it with her lips and tongue.

He closed his eyes obediently and responded to her kiss. His long eyelashes occasionally quivered and swept across her cheeks numbly.

Kapok kissed his lips inside and out, only to leave contentedly.

"Get up for dinner." She yelled softly. Her eyebrows and eyes were smiling, her lips were flooded with water and her color was beautiful.

Lin Muan stayed still, staring at her with heavy eyes. Dissatisfaction and haziness gleaming in the bottom of his eyes. Before he spoke lightly, every word was extremely clear.

"No."

"I want to eat you."

Kapok chuckled lightly, lowered her head close to him and her voice sounded slowly, clear and crisp.

"Nice try."

.

The dinner table, Lin Muan look sickly sitting opposite and stared at the food, erratic line of sight then finally pour it on his lips. Adam's apple fretting swallowed.

"Eat!" Kapok noticed and raised his eyebrows. She tapped the bowl with her chopsticks.

He pursed his lips dissatisfied when she heard the words then lowered his head and quietly picked up the dishes in the bowl. After eating a few mouthfuls, his expression suddenly eased again. His eyes sparkling with satisfaction.

Kapok shook her head helplessly. It was a child's disposition. It comes and went quickly.

After eating, the person who had just fallen asleep was full of energy. Sitting cross-legged on the sofa to play games, holding the Ipad in his hands and having headphones on his ears. Having fun, occasionally shaking his body with the movements with messy black hair. He pointed his head with his teeth and claws.

Kapok finished packing things and couldn't help but go over and rub the hairy head.

He frowned in dissatisfaction then turned around to avoid her. His eyes fixed on the screen and his head did not look up.

Kapok stretched out a finger and nodded to his eyebrows, "Don't move!"

Lin Muan immediately sat there obediently, letting her play with the black hair.

Too cute.

Kapok was in a good mood and she ran into a mess on his head. The last black hair was like a chicken coop and his bangs covered his forehead in a mess.

The white cheeks underneath slightly bulged, seemingly dissatisfied and dare not say anything.

Kapok squeezed his cheek contentedly before sitting down and turning on the phone.

But the person next to her immediately leaned over.

"Knead me again, it's so comfortable--"

"..."

Seeing that Kapok hadn't moved, he took the initiative to stretch his head and rubbed it against her hand. His mouth was still urging, "Hurry up. Point!"

Kapok had no choice but to raise her hand and gently rubbed his hair again. Lin Muan simply put his head on her lap, lying on her back playing games, comfortable and contented.

In the end, as soon as Kapok movement stopped, he would immediately make a dissatisfied protest, crouching in her arms.

Kapok had to rely on him.

At this moment, feeling the sore wrist.

Kapok looked at the sky, vaguely felt that she had dug a hole for herself.

Sure enough when she went to bed at night, she cried out that she could not fall asleep, tossed over and over in the bed and finally plunged into her arms.

"Mianmian, touch my head," he smiled very flatteringly and nudged her coquettishly.

"No." Kapok refused indifferently.

"One click! Just one click!" He promised vowedly.

"Well, you said the same about half an hour ago." The result was repeated.

"I'll squeeze your hands for you!" After he finished speaking, he immediately went down, grabbed her hand and squeezed it gently with a moderate strength. So comfortable that the whole body was soft. Kapok closed Her eyes and there was a burst of sleepiness.

Before she knew it, her hand was brought up and placed on a certain head with thin, thick hair under the palm.

Kapok sighed helplessly and resignedly rubbed his head for him.

When they woke up the next day, the sleeping positions of the two of them changed completely. Kapok was still held in his arms from behind bu when she bowed her head, she took the hand out of her chest.

When she got up, she saw the clean sleeping face and suddenly remembered what he said yesterday. Kapok got out of bed to wash and climbed up again.

Open the quilt and get in, close to his face then take out the phone to turn on the camera. Set the beauty and the corners of the mouth evoke a perfect arc.

With a click, the picture freezes.

The skin of the original eight-point white was instantly adjusted to 10. The picture was clear and eye-catching and the two shiny and white faces were close to each other.

Although it's not as good as one-tenth of the beauty of the person next to her, it is still beautiful and beautiful.

Kapok nodded in satisfaction and saved.

When Lin Muan woke up, he found that her mobile desktop lock screen and even her social avatar had all become a group photo of the two.

He suddenly disappeared from sleep, rubbing his fingers back and forth on the screen and the smile at the corner of his mouth was about to rise to the sky.

"Mianmian!" Lin Muan immediately turned over and got out of bed looking for her everywhere. On the sofa in the living room, Kapok took off her earphones and raised her head. Before she could react, she was hugged.

The phone was held up in front of her.

"This photo looks beautiful!"

"We two really fit!"

"You see, you see, these eyes, this mouth ..."

"......"

"Well, go wash your face and calm down."

His mouth is kissed her, Kapok looking at the figure has been far then roar, "You did not brush your teeth!"

"Ha ha ha ha ha"

Floating on air two waves of laughter fool, Kapok bite him, but Lin Muan sill with all smiles.

After eating breakfast, she accompany him to the studio. Kapok and Zhao Di sat aside chatting and chatting during the filming.

There is a huge parasol above their head and the two of them are sitting on a plastic bench staring at Lin Muan who is playing against the actor.

"Hey, which one do you think is more handsome?" Zhao Di narrowed his eyes and leaned in towards him.

"Don't think I don't know that your phone is recording." Kapok gave him a know look with contempt in her eyes, "Childish."

Zhao Di, "!!! It is true that the one who is close to Zhu is red and close to Mo is black!"

"He announced this year. Is it full?" Kapok stared at the front. Her expression indifferent.

"Full!"

"Will he be free next year?"

"Almost, I don't know the specific content of his talk with Director He, probably it should be like this."

"Oh", Kapok nodded, lowered her eyes and sighed secretly.

Now is May and until end of the year, there is still more than half a year.

After the filming of the scene in front of him was finished, the director switched to the next one without stopping. This time it was a fight.

Although it is not the point where you want to hang Wei Ya, it is also a sword and a shadow, and Kapok is frightened.

He got stuck several times and finally passed the level. The staff had to set up the scene of the next scene. The actors had a lot of rest time. After the director called the card, Lin Muan immediately searched the figure of Kapok.

His eyes brightened when he saw her sitting in the corner. But when he saw Zhao Di next to her, he suddenly went dark again. He bit his lip imperceptibly and then walked over.

"Mianmian--" Lin Muan stood still in front of her. Zhao Di immediately got up and gave up his seat then let Lin Muan sat down unceremoniously.

"So tired," he wrinkled his face and complained, "Hands hurt."

His white cheeks were red with traces of red and his full forehead was covered with fine beads of sweat. He wore a costume headgear and combed his bangs. When he went up, the exquisite facial features were unobstructed.

The generous and cumbersome ancient costumes on him, made that face even more noble and extraordinary.

She has seen the two previous movies of Lin Muan and the costumes in it are handsome and grand. Not like the gloom in the eyes of outsiders on weekdays, nor the childishness in front of her.

Unfamiliar but very suitable, like a noble son from ancient times.

In the past, her were familiar and unfamiliar across the screen but now the real person is in front of her still acting like a baby to her as usual. And there is no difference.

Kapok chuckled and rubbed his hands for him then took out a tissue to wipe the sweat on his forehead. Lin Muan quickly moved his face towards her, looking like he was extremely happy.

Zhao Di didn't look at it anymore and walked to the side in silence chatting with the rest of the crew.