32

The two returned to a peaceful and warm life.

Maybe it was because he was too restrained at school, when she got home, Lin Muan especially liked to touch her, touch her here, rub her there and kiss her at every turn.

It's usually fine and so does he when he is in bed at night.

Every time they parted, they were panting. The heat was hard to calm down and the two people who flirted with each other could hardly hold on to themselves.

This is really incredible.

If this continues, Kapok may lose control and eat him first.

So she drove Lin Muan back to bed next door decisively and without discussion.

For this reason, Lin Muan was so angry that he ignored her for three days. In the end Kapok used both soft and hard, so coaxing, only then managed to calm his grievances.

Unconsciously, another half month passed.

At the end of May, Kumian met his father.

It was an evening, close to summer and the sun was too bright and a burning red cloud on the horizon was particularly magnificent.

As soon as the two of them left the school gate, they saw the figure of Lin Muan in front of them stunned and followed his gaze.

On the side of the road, there was a black car parked and a man in a shirt and trousers was leaning against the door.

His face is pure and handsome, his hair is thick and jet-black without bangs. His forehead is full and clean, his long eyebrows are black and straight and his eyes are like peach blossoms.

It's just that there are unspeakable vicissitudes in those eyes and the fine lines on the corners of his eyes reveal his age.

But in all fairness, he is still handsome.

There are seven images with Lin Muan.

She have to sigh with emotion, the greatness of genes.

Kapok had already imagined what Lin Muan would look like at this age in the future.

She seemed to wait for a long time and when she saw Lin Muan come out, she immediately walked over. Her face was joyful but her eyes were full of guilt.

Intertwined together making her expression look extremely complicated.

She stretched out her hand, trying to pull Lin Muan's hand but was quickly avoided. Lin Muan was expressionless, his lips pressed into a straight line.

This is how he looks when he is in a very bad mood.

Kapok hasn't seen him like this for a long time.

"Where do you live now. I have been there several times but I haven't seen you. The house doesn't look like someone lives..."

"I call you and you don't answer... I'm worried about you..."

His face was anxious and mixed, distressed. It looks very unbearable to show up on a superb face.

But Lin Muan became more and more indifferent.

"Someone takes care of me, I'm doing well. You don't have to worry about it."

Kapok hasn't heard him speak in this tone for a long, long time. It seems that Lin Muan is just like this when she first met him, expressionless. Yes, indifferent and impatient, spoke to her.

After he finished speaking, he brushed past the man and walked forward but the man immediately grabbed his arm, panicked and worried.

"Who is it... can Dad see it?"

"No."

Lin Muan shook off his arm impatiently, turned his head and saw Kapok not far away.

His eyes flashed then he grabbed the strap of his schoolbag and walked forward quickly. The man kept looking at his back until he disappeared at the end of the road.

He stood silently on the spot. The setting sun stretched his shadow very long. His back was so straight that he couldn't find it and he was a little rickety, looking lonely and lonely.

Kapok couldn't help but walked up.

"Hello..." There was a tentative voice behind him, soft and clear and his voice somewhat immature.

Lin Shen turned his head and a fair-faced girl stood there looking at him. Her eyes calm and not like a teenage girl.

She put her hands in the pockets of the school uniform and stood there calmly looking back at him.

"What's the matter?" He asked suspiciously.

"I am Lin Muan's classmate. He lives in my house now. Don't worry, he is doing well, a hundred times better than he was alone."

"You seem to be very anxious and worried just now, so after thinking about it, I decided to tell you."

Kumian finished speaking calmly and walked past him, after a few steps, not knowing what she thought of, turned her head to look at the forest deep in the spot and said,

"I don't know why you gave him up. Maybe you still love him but before I met Lin Muan, he had a very bad life."

"If, I mean if you show up, you can only bring him unhappiness, I hope you will try not to show up in front of him in the future."

"It was hard for me to make him happy."

Kumian finished speaking without looking at his expression, speeding up. She stepped up to catch up with the figure in front of her. In the end, she started running fast on the road.

On the slope not far from home, Kapok finally saw the familiar figure ahead of her. She speeded up, rushed over and grabbed his hand.

Then she bent down, her hands on her knees and gasped for breath.

"What's the matter with you, what are you doing so fast..."

Lin Muan looked at her flushed face with a dying expression and couldn't help frowning, holding her waist and pulling her up.

Then gently embrace her and let her rest on his shoulders.

Kapok leaned on him for a while and after breathing calmly, she took his hand and walked forward.

"Okay, go back and cook."