53

As the Spring Festival approached, Lin Muan was told to attend a charity party. According to Zhao Di there will be many big names and industry leaders so they must not be absent.

Kapok went with him that day, from trying on the dress to doing styling, she fully saw the other side of Lin Muan.

High above, inaccessible, full of distance.

Indifferent and lowly.

Only when she stand in front of him will he soften his eyebrows.

"Does it look good?" He asked softly. His dark pupils flickering slightly and his lips pressed unnaturally.

Kapok looked at that impeccable face and curled her mouth.

"Good-looking." It couldn't be more beautiful.

Kapok was sitting in the lounge with a pile of cakes and snacks in front of her. There was internet in the room. She was eating while watching the live broadcast.

This time, Li Yan was originally set to go on the red carpet with him, but because of Lin Muan's insistence, he was replaced by the second male of the show. But fortunately, the two interacted a lot in the play and it wouldn't be very abrupt to appear at first.

Kapok looked at him on the screen, unlike him half an hour ago.

It's like... a real star.

The gestures are indifferent and detached. There is not much expression on his face, he is calm and calm when facing the camera and his appearance is beyond ordinary.

It seems that she and him are in completely people of two worlds.

A melancholy came to her heart, Kapok bit the little cake in her hand and sighed deeply.

At the same time, the door in front of her was pushed open.

Kapok raised her head. A familiar face appeared in front of her and the sweet cake suddenly stuck in her throat, making her throat itchy.

With a click, the door was closed.

Her gaze shifted from Kapok's face to stop on the screen in her hand. Li Yan chuckled and raised her chin, "Did you see? You and him are completely people from two worlds."

"We are destined to be dazzling under the flash and you can only stay in this shady room." Kapok pressed the screen off when she heard the words and staring at her calmly.

Li Yan was even more proud when she saw this, "Even if you are always together, you will separate sooner or later."

"What's wrong with you?" Kapok's eyes were slightly cold and she asked blankly.

"I just don't like you." She shrugged slightly. Her smile widened and she leaned down and said softly in Kapok's ear, "You are not good for him."

"First of all, I am not good enough for you to say no. Secondly, even though I don't deserve him again - "

"He still loves me, love very tough battle. "

"Especially in every kiss, he will hold me and always refused to let go, not like someone ... "

Her mouth blurting the mock while arched a particularly dazzling smile. Li Yan couldn't help but raised her hand and waved it down fiercely.

Kapok's eyes were quick and quick, she immediately grabbed her wrist then took the red wine on the table and splashed it. Ruthlessly soaking Li Yan from head to toe.

A clean and expensive evening dress was suddenly covered with stains. Li Yan's eyes widened in disbelief and she rushed over like an emotional breakdown.

Kapok had been prepared for a long time. She turned around and walked to the door quickly, shut the door tightly with a bang then took out her mobile phone and called Zhao Di.

Within a few minutes, his hurried figure came over from the other side of the corridor watching the posture in front of him one by one. Two big loud noises from the door and footsteps not far away.

Zhao Di didn't do anything else and immediately came up to help her block the door and then hurriedly reprimanded her, "Go, find Xiao Mei and take you back."

Kapok thought for a few seconds then decisively ran in the opposite direction from the footsteps.

She has a bad sense of direction and has slight road blindness. The corridor in front of her twists and turns, almost all looks exactly the same. For some reason, her mobile phone suddenly loses its signal and Kapok spins around like a headless fly somehow. After a corner, the line of sight suddenly widened.

The bright and spacious hall is hung with countless gorgeous and dazzling crystal lamps.

Kapok stood there, suddenly afraid to move forward.

The phone in her palm suddenly vibrated wildly. She lowered her head in a panic and Lin Muan's name appeared on the screen.

"Hey..." The voice floated lightly as if to fly away.

"Where are you?!" His voice came from the phone, anxious and panicked. She could still hear a hint of panic.

Kapok sniffed, looked around and replied, "I am in front of the lobby, there are many people in it. I dare not go in..."

"You stay there, wait for me, I will come right away."