35

It is like a thunderbolt in the mind.

Kapok was stunned there. After a while, she finally find her sanity.

"Does he know?"

"Its been unable to get through on his cell phone. Please tell me that he is not willing to see me." Lin Heng looked helpless with some embarrassing explanations.

Kapok nodded and immediately turned and walked into the school.

She lowered her eyes slightly and thoughtfully. Her umbrella concealed the sight of the small half in front of her. Without taking a few steps, a sharp car whistle sounded.

Unprepared, the body was pulled into an unfamiliar embrace and Kapok umbrella fell to the ground.

She was stunned, raised her head and followed Lin Heng's line of sight. Looking straight ahead, Lin Muan looked at the two of them blankly.

The drizzle was hazy and he did not hold an umbrella. Standing in the rain curtain, the water wet his black hair, his eyes were drenched and she couldn't see the color in his eyes.

At this moment, Lin Heng's hands are holding her shoulders. Kapok's whole figure seems to be surrounded by him.

The car didn't stop and it passed the two of them and drove straight ahead.

Kapok broke away from the embrace immediately and whispered his thanks to Lin Heng sideways. When she looked over again, Lin Muan had already retracted his gaze and walked to the side of the road and reached out to stop the car.

Kapok ran over immediately.

At the moment Lin Muan opened the car door, he immediately sat on it.

He reported the address directly to the driver then folded his hands on his knees and sat looking forward. His eyes were dim and there was no emotion on his face.

The wiper wiped the piece of glass back and forth repeatedly and the water drops disappeared as soon as they were covered.

Kapok grabbed his hand gently and explained in a gentle tone.

"He came to tell me about your mother. I only met him a few times on the way home and there was no other contact..."

"He said you couldn't get through with your mobile phone and didn't want to see him. So let me to tell you something."

"I was eager to go back to find you just now. I didn't see a car in front of me so he handed me a hand."

After Kapok finished speaking, she paused. Looking at the moodless face, leaning over and staying open. Looking at him, her voice softened and hummed.

"Don't be angry with me, I don't like him..."

"I hate him."

Hearing this, Lin Muan finally had a reaction. He still stared at the piece of glass, blinked very slowly. His face was calm and his voice was calm. Dumb.

"Why do you hate him."

"Because I like you."

After he heard it, his expression seemed to ease a little but he was still gloomy. Kapok took out a pack of tissues from her pocket and wiped his face soaked in rain. Slightly damp hair.

The tissue was getting wet a little bit. Kapok was about to replace it with a new one. Just about to withdraw it, Lin Muan suddenly grabbed her hand and held it tightly on his lap.

He sat there with his back straight and his shoulders looked extremely thin through the thin cloth. Kapok sighed lightly and leaned around him.

"Everything will be allright."

.

They arrived at the hospital. An Ling's face has been covered with a white cloth. Lin Fu stood by the door, his face bitter.

The doctor came out, patted him on the shoulder and said, "Sorry."

Kapok glanced worriedly at Lin Muan beside her.

He walked stiffly, staring at the ups and downs on the bed. His eyes were red and he stretched out his hand, his fingertips trembling.

As the white cloth opened, An Ling's face was exposed.

It was pale and clean as if all blood had been drained. Exuding a deadly air.

Seeing this familiar face, Lin Muan finally couldn't control his emotions.

He bit his lip firmly without making a sound but the tears slipped from his face which was a bit more turbulent than the pouring rain outside.

In the empty and white room, the young man stood by the bed. Stubborn and his beautiful face was covered with tears.

Tears were still streaming down from those red eyes, sliding across the white cheeks and then falling all the way from the lower jaw to the ground.

His shoulders couldn't help shaking. He looked young and pitiful and occasionally she heard a small sob or two which was quickly stopped.

Silent crying is more like a pantomime staged the joys and sorrows that only oneself can experience.

Kapok stepped forward and hugged him.

As if some kind of switch was turned on, Lin Muan lay down on her shoulder and wept loudly. The tears quickly soaked the fabric of her school uniform and it was extremely uncomfortable to stick to the skin.

But Kapok couldn't detect it. So sad to the extreme in her ears making her feel distressed and want to cry at this moment.

With sore eyes, she bit her lip and hugged the person on her body tightly.

Don't know how long it took before the crying gradually stopped. Kapok took out the tissue, lifted his head from the neck. Looked at the crying face and sighed secretly.

She wiped the tears on it. The paper towel was quickly wetted and the white face returned to its original shape little by little but the tears were still leaking from the reddish eyes.

Kapok coaxed while rubbing it.

"Don't cry, your eyes are swollen..."

"If you cry again, I will be with you..."

Kapok's voice was very soft and after wiping his face, she pulled him down on a chair in the corridor. There was a drinking fountain in the corner and Kapok poured him a cup of warm water.

Lin Muan held the disposable paper cup and sipped it. The long wet eyelashes drooped slightly, covering the flushed eyes and the heat was filled with air.

The initial overwhelming grief seemed to gradually disappear. Pulling away from the body and limbs, only the sour eye sockets reminded the intensity of talent.

His heart was empty, tingling pains and pain that could not be relieved.

Lin Muan's mood gradually stabilized.

"Your mother committed suicide by cutting her wrist. I don't know where the iron piece was hidden. It was sharpened. It looks like it should have been planned for a long time..."

"A few hours have passed since I was found..."

"Just sent to the hospital. It won't work..."

Lin Shen stood in front of him and explained in a low voice. His tone was heavy with a touch of grief and his handsome face seemed to be several years old in an instant.

Lin Muan ignored him. Staring at the snow-white wall indifferently.

The air was silent and Lin Shen cast his eyes to Kapok who was aside.

Their eyes met, she shook her head.

It was raining heavily outside but Lin Muan insisted on taking a taxi back. Lin Shen whispered to the side, his tone almost begging.

"Daddy will send you home. The rain is so heavy, you are weak and you are easy to catch a cold."

"By the way, I will take you to eat something, okay? You must be hungry at this late hour."

"You like the seafood porridge in North Street. Don't you like it the most? How about we are going?"

He frowned, his eyes were earnest and he looked pitiful like a father abandoned by his son, trying to please him.

It is precisely the sentence that the poor person must have something hateful.

Lin Muan only glanced at him indifferently without saying a word and walked directly outside the door over him with a decisive and neat figure in his back.

Kapok quickly followed and when the door closed, she couldn't help but glance back.

Lin Shen still stood on the spot. His gaze stopped on Lin Muan. His eyes were complicated. He wanted to speak but stopped. There seemed to be a thousand words but he didn't know where to start.

Along the way, Lin Muan didn't speak and silence spread between the two. As soon as he got home, Kapok pushed him to the bathroom to take a bath. When he changed his clothes, he looked normal.

He was wearing a loose t-shirt and trousers with the moisture he had just bathed. His eyebrows were neat and tidy, his bare skin was white and tender and his hair was still dripping which quickly wetted the white cloth on his shoulders.

Kapok took a dry towel and stepped on tiptoe to help him gently wipe it.

After the hair stopped dripping, Kapok pulled him onto the sofa and sat down. The hair dryer rumbling and the hair wet with fingertips slowly dried out, soft and soft.

Since entering the door until now, Lin Muan hasn't said a word but let her play around in a clever manner. His lips pressed tightly and his brows are quiet.

But the bottom of his eyes was extremely dim and there was no trace of anger in the melancholy.

The kitchen was cooking porridge. Kapok turned on the TV and put it on his favorite variety show. The voice of the host and guests came out and the quiet living room instantly became extremely lively.

"I'm going to take a shower, you watch TV here obediently, eh?"

Kumian asked softly, a little worried.

Her clothes got wet just now and it was very uncomfortable to stick to her body.

Lin Muan stared at the TV screen and nodded slowly.

Kapok took a battle bath extremely fast and when she came out, the living room sofa was empty and he was gone.

Suddenly her breathing was suffocated and her heart was very flustered. Kapok immediately searched left and right and pushed open the door of his room after fruitless and finally saw the curled up body on his own bed.

The feeling of stagnation disappeared instantly. Kapok slowed her breathing and walked over slowly.

His head was buried in the quilt only a few black hairs were exposed and his whole body was motionless. Kapok gently pulled the quilt on his head and spoke softly.

"Why come to me to sleep..."

"I made the porridge, would you like to get up and eat..."

He remained motionless, so he covered himself with the quilt like a cicada pupa. Isolated from the outside world, spending time quietly in the dark.

Kapok sighed lightly. Pulled a corner of the quilt under her hand and got in.

The breath inside was familiar and warm. Kapok hadn't had time to do anything, Lin Muan had already turned his back immediately and continued to tightly cover herself with the quilt.

His back was bent. An inch of bones came out from under the thin cloth, looking a bit thin. Kapok moved forward and reached out to hug his waist.

Then she put her face lightly on it.

The two embraced each other silently. Don't know how long it took, when Kapok was about to fall asleep, the person in front of her moved. He turned around and hugged her tightly.