43

She have sharpened her sword in ten years and studied hard just for the arrival of this moment.

Kapok opened her eyes sober when the alarm clock rang. Brushed her teeth and washed her face as usual then went out after breakfast.

The fog is filled and everything is familiar when the sun rises. The difference is that today's streets are extremely quiet without the irritating horns of cars and they are inexplicably unaccustomed.

Arrived at the examination room, she saw a lot of familiar faces outside. Everyone nodded and smiled to cheer each other and found their own seats.

Kapok put the stationery in her hand on the table and waited quietly.

The invigilator came in after the bell rang, scoring, reviewing and answering the procedures were proceeding in an orderly manner. Kapok brows were quiet and the pen in her hand moved quickly.

The two days of examinations were fleeting and the moment she finished the last course and walked out of the examination room, she was not only relieved but also filled with disappointment.

It's like the whole person is emptied in an instant and there is an indescribable emptiness flowing in the limbs.

Kapok looked at the red and willow green in front of her, quietly letting go and suddenly a thought broke into her mind like this and the momentum was unstoppable.

She looked around and finally saw a public phone not far away.

There was a crisp sound of coins being thrown in and Kapok pressed the familiar number one by one.

A beeping waiting sound came from the receiver.

The phone was picked up quickly and the voice on the other end was sober and clear without the hoarseness and laziness of sleep.

Kapok glanced at the watch on her wrist, five ten ten.

Without hearing her talking for a while, Lin Muan tentatively said, "Mianmian...?"

"How do you know it's me..." Kapok said dully while holding the phone cord.

He did not answer but his voice was soft,"Have you finished the exam?"

"Hmm..."

"How was your exam?"

"It's okay."

"That's good." The two fell silent abruptly and the faint sound of electric current rang in their ears accompanied by a series of shallow breaths.

After a long time, Kapok asked gently.

"Did you...have you slept well recently?"

"Hmm."

"Are you accustomed to eating? How's your life...how?"

"It's all very good, Mianmian, I'm having a good time." He said quietly.

Thousands of words were stuck in her throat. Kapok moved her lips and her voice was so astringent, "That's good."

As long as you have a good life, it doesn't matter if you don't have me.

Kapok stayed at her aunt's house for the entire vacation after the college entrance examination. During this period, she, Fang Yun, Xu Jing and the others went out for a week. Other than that, they kept reading at home.

Her tastes are very mixed, ancient and modern classics, suspenseful youth pain romance novels, everything can be easily understood except for the discomfort during the first few days of the holiday, now it has been adjusted as usual.

It's even more comfortable and comfortable than when you go to school.

The college entrance examination results came out without much surprise. Kapok was admitted to the university where she had chosen her first choice that is not far from Jiangcheng. A city close to the sea with beautiful scenery and retro architecture.

Known as one of the most beautiful universities in China.

Mu Ming and Li Xuan were very happy on the phone. They told Kapok many things and they also agreed with the major she reported.

At least it was the best result compared to the wish she had decided before.

After most of the vacation, Kapok's cousin had finished her summer internship. After she came back, Kapok had to move home.

The things is, she always thinking about what happened before, at that moment, she is extremely frightened.

Everywhere, every corner and even all the things that exist are covered with his traces.

This should teach people how to deal with themselves.

Kapok finally went back.

After taking a shower at night, she stood in the living room, looking at this familiar and empty house and her eyes began to feel sore.

The sofa in the middle is still warm and comfortable, the carpet is clean and soft, the room is bright and tidy but the beautiful and immature boy has disappeared.

It wasn't until this moment that Kapok really realized that Lin Muan had really left her.

.

School reported that day, Kapok carrying luggage boxes at the station to bid farewell to a cousin and aunt. Nearly ten hours by train, people mental fatigue but not so sleepy.

When she got off the car and was blown by the wind, her whole person was instantly awake. S University is very famous. There is a direct bus on the platform outside and she dragged the box all the way to the school gate.

After completing the admission procedures, she found the dormitory. Kapok began to make the bed to buy daily necessities and everything went on in an orderly manner.

The S-large dormitory is a quadruple room with a very good environment with red brick and blue tiles on the outside. With the lush trees, the retro art is very beautiful.

In the evening, everyone came. There were not many girls majoring in ocean sciences but the dormitories were still divided into one. Only one or two orders came out and they were transferred to other professional dormitories.

Fortunately, their dormitories are all in the same major and they are still in the same class.

The eldest Li Jun, the northern girl is bright and generous and has a hearty personality. She choose this major purely because she was very curious about the sea.

As someone who has not seen the sea for nearly two decades, when she first chose this major, she fell in love with marine science at a glance.

In her words, it is high-end atmosphere and high-grade.

The second child, Su Ming, is a local, petite and exquisite, decisive and calm.

She chose this major entirely because of the high level of S**

The fourth... It's hard to say a word.

After all, when she first opened the door and came in, Kapok almost screamed.

Why did a man break in in the girls' dormitory!

That's right, Song Tang, the fourth oldest, is a woman who is too handsome to close her legs.

She has neat short hair, a fair and delicate face with melon seeds, long legs and a flat chest, broken copper jeans and black jacket and motorcycle shoes. Even her voice is low and masculine.

Cool and handsome, it was a foul and from the moment they entered the door, they were made to be responsible for the beauty of their 1004 dormitory.

After each of them introduced themselves, the atmosphere was very harmonious. In order to live in harmony for the next four years, they decided to go to the cafeteria for dinner together.

The cafeteria of S is big and famous for its high quality and low price. She heard that the seafood in it is also very delicious. The four went in hungry and walked out supporting the wall.

It's really not enough.

In this way, college life kicked off. Every day is plain and ordinary for Kapok and all the joys, sorrows and sorrows seem to disappear in that summer.

As the other person left, peeled away from the body a little bit.

They always say that Kapok doesn't look like a teenage girl but like an old woman who has experienced the ups and downs of the world with the vicissitudes of seeing through the world all over her body.

But still did not stop them from liking her.

Kapok is 1004's big treasure.

Wake them up on time every day, the dormitory is always clean and tidy. The notes are always beautiful and the temper is so good that there is no limit.

Like a clear lake, it can contain everything they have.

Kapok and Lin Muan have completely lost contact.

She don't know when it started.

She only remember that she was very busy during that time. It was approaching the final exams and the new year and various things followed one after another. Every day she hurriedly took two bites when she ate.

After finally being free, it was discovered that the two hadn't been in contact for a long time.

When she dialed the familiar number again, the cold female voice prompted that the number you dialed was empty.

All the information sent to him by the communication software is like sinking into the sea.

When she first entered school, Kapok called Lin Muan several times and the two of them contacted again not far away.

Later, Kapok bought a computer,and there was also a network cable in the dormitory. Before going to bed at night, she would play a video with him.

The opposite is that her outside is pitch black, the ceiling of the dormitory is lit and the light above her hits her body. The whole face is horribly pale and the picture quality is blurry.

But Lin Muan was sunny and the room was bright. He sat loosely in front of the computer in a T-shirt with messy hair along with a look of sleepy eyes.

Lazily lying on the bed like boneless, chatting with her about the current situation without a word.

It is as clear and beautiful as the picture in the movie.

Kapok dared to open a video with him only when she was alone.

Some things hidden in the deepest part of her heart are not easy to say so she don't want others to see a bit of it.

The estrangement created by the separation seemed to be dissipating a little bit and the two people who had been together day and night quickly found their former closeness.

Kapok thought she could wait until he came back.

It doesn't seem to be a difficult thing.

But she ignored the indestructible thing of distance and if she didn't pay attention, she destroyed the feelings she was struggling to think about.

People are gone, life is still to be passed.

It's just that the joyful little beauty in life has completely disappeared turned into a pool of stagnant waterand sullen.

So in later days, 1004 beautiful girls will always have an illusion as if Kapok can change into plain clothes and escape into the empty door in the next moment.

In the two years of university, the three of them didn't know how many boyfriends they had changed but their big baby was still pure-hearted so everyone became anxious.

There are countless excuses to lie to her to go out and find opportunities to take her on dates with boys. After using all kinds of methods, Kapok is still indifferent.

Several people finally gave up.

In the junior year, niche players in the entertainment industry sprung up like bamboo shoots after a rain. Among them, there are several extremely eye-catching artists who occupy half of the country in a four-legged posture.

At this moment, a boy named Lin Muan appeared out of thin air in everyone's sight. He was too beautiful to express in words and the indifference between his brows was even more fascinating.

As soon as he debuted, he acted as the leading actor in a famous director film. He received a good box office reputation and immediately became a hit. He can be seen everywhere in TV roadside advertisements.

Unlike other celebrities, he rarely speaks even in the face of media interviews. He looks indifferent as if frozen to his bones.

But she still couldn't resist the speed of his fire as if a ignited seedling on a dry plain was blown by the wind and raged around.

Reflected in half the sky.

The 1004 beautiful girl began to discover that the big baby in their dormitory had changed and a person who never chased stars could not let off a trace of Lin Muan's movement.

Film and television news gossip even a vague photo of passersby can be stared at for half an hour.

They were shocked.

"Baby, let's see whether he succeeds or not. Let's go, Brother Song will take you to tease the man, a handsome guy who is alive and warm——" Song Tang embraced Kapok's shoulders said distressedly.

Kapok stared at the screen on the computer screen. Interview video without blinking her eyes.

"What's so good about this!" Song Tang was angrily and followed her gaze to the screen for a moment.

"It's still long, it looks really good..." She put her cheek in one hand and couldn't help shaking her head with emotion.

"This nose, this eyes, and this lip, tusk..." Song Tang's eyes lit up looking with gusto.

Kapok suddenly turned her head, glared and stretched out her hand to cover the screen.

"He's mine! Don't let you see it!"

"Oh-"

"It's amazing, our pure-hearted little fairy will be jealous!"

Song Tang swayed with a smile, watching her tease. Instantly after reacting, he exclaimed, "So you like it like this!"

"That's over, Mianmian, I'm an orphan."