31

It turns out that he really stopped talking to Cheng Qing anymore. No matter how she behaved, he didn't respond.

When he saw her coming in his seat, he immediately left. He would definitely follow Li Qin and the others when he went out. He avoided meeting her alone. The two had almost no chance of contact.

After reluctantly calming down for a week, Cheng Qing became a little anxious. Blocked him directly at the door after school.

Surrounded by four or five girls, Lin Muan could only stand still.

Cheng Qing approached him slowly and the two bodies were getting closer and closer. A second before they touched the corner of his clothes, Lin Muan slammed his hand towards her.

Caught off guard, Cheng Qing fell to the ground.

"Lin Muan, are you a man! You actually did it on girls!" Mo Yu exclaimed from the side in disbelief in his eyes.

The other two immediately stepped forward to help Cheng Qing then stared at him fiercely, cursing.

"That's right! How can you push people!"

"You are too much!"

Lin Muan passed them without saying a word and walked straight out. His face mixed with indifference, like the cold winter wind.

Cheng Qing bit her lip tightly. Her eyes flushed and a little water gleamed inside.

"Lin Muan!"

She yelled in grief and as the voice fell, crystal clear tears slid down. Leaving two tear marks on the beautiful face.

She was still trying to look at him with her eyes wide open. Her nose was blushing and the pear blossoms looked like rain.

But Lin Muan just turned his head, glanced at her coldly and then turned and left without nostalgia.

When he returned home, the kitchen was already smelling and Kapok was busy in her apron. Lin Muan threw away his schoolbag and leaned on the door to look at her.

He can't see enough at all.

That slender waist, messy hair and randomly rolled up cuffs.

Everything is what he likes.

Lin Muan slowed his breathing. He couldn't help but stepped forward, gently hugged the thin waist that had swayed in front of him countless times and then put his head on her shoulder.

Kapok smells very good with a faint saponaria scent mixed with an unknown fragrance.

Compared to the thick pungent scent that came in the moment Cheng Qing approached, it smelled better and more comfortable.

He rubbed the familiar cloth underneath, very satisfied.

"What's the matter?" Kapok stopped her movements and asked with her head tilted.

"Hug you." Lin Muan said lazily. His face still buried on her shoulders, very nostalgic.

Kapok chuckled lightly and after a few seconds she started to rush people.

"Okay go out, the food will be mashed later."

He reluctantly let go of his hand and he pulled the slippers against the ground and made a heavy noise. The sound spread all the way to the bathroom sand then the sound of water rang.

Kapok only learned about this when she went to school the next day.

As soon as she entered the classroom, she felt the atmosphere was a little strange. A familiar feeling swept through. Kapok looked at the person sitting in the corner, her eyes stained with thoughtfulness.

She went to the seat and put down her schoolbag. As expected, Fang Yun leaned over immediately.

"Mianmian, Mianmian, something went wrong!"

"Say."

"I heard that Lin Muan beat Cheng Qing when school was off yesterday!!!"

"???"

"The group of them early in the morning today said it in the classroom and now the whole class knows! That Qi Ming also said to trouble Lin Muan!"

"She is sick!" Kumian couldn't help cursing.

Rao has such a good temper and now she feels a little bit superior. It's really irritating.

Will Lin Muan take the initiative to beat others?

Kapok was the first to not believe it.

When she pressed someone on the wall to kiss, he just pushed her away.

But this time, Kapok can guess it without thinking about it.

It is estimated that someone wants to be humiliated by force.

Then she became angry and decided to preemptively and reverse black and white.

Kapok was so angry that she couldn't even go to class.

The person she put on the cusp of her heart is now so splashed with dirty water.

Kapok is about to explode.

As soon as the bell rang after class, she immediately sent a text message to Lin Muan.

"Come out."

Kapok waited for him in the remote little garden behind the school building.

It's a bit far away from the classroom and it takes about seven or eight minutes to go back and forth so usually the small garden is empty during the break.

Lin Muan soon appeared with his hand in the pocket of the school uniform and walked slowly with a fearless appearance, as sloppy and lazy as a walk in the courtyard.

Kapok immediately stretched out her hand to drag him in front of her then took his hand out of the pocket of his school uniform and turned it back and forth with his distinct fingers.

"I heard that you hit someone yesterday? It's amazing my little brother, let me see which hand was used, is it hurt?!"