40

Kapok moved out on the same day and the packing of the luggage was very simple. Just a few clothes and daily necessities.

She was busy in the living room and Lin Muan stood there, looking at the lonely blue cup on the shelf of the sink. His eyes drooping to hide the loneliness in his eyes.

Kapok's aunt seemed to have been given some kind of instruction. Except for changing her tricks to make her body supplement, she almost refused to let her go out.

Therefore, during the ten-day holiday, Kapok used her classmates as an excuse to do homework every time so she can slipped out.

When she returned to her home, she was sitting on the carpet in the living room with Lin Muan, smelling the sunlight, riding in the breeze, and rushing for summer homework.

In the evening, almost as soon as it was dinner time, the urging call came immediately.

So on the day of going to school, the moment the two met in school uniforms, they suddenly felt a sense of relief.

Senior in 3rd grade requires every student to go to morning and evening self-study. Kumian and Li Yuan applied to change seats and they said they were tutoring classmates with homework.

He hesitated for a long time and finally reluctantly agreed after Kapok repeatedly assured that it would not affect his study.

The two were tired of being together all day, only this time they changed from home to school.

Although he can no longer get close unscrupulously, it is already very satisfying to be with her every day.

Everything seems to be slowly getting on the right track.

On the day when the school officially started, the wind was sunny and cloudless.

The summer heat has not yet dissipated. The camphor trees outside the window are lush and verdant and there are occasional cicadas screaming. The classmates in the classroom talk about each other and read books to make questions.

Kapok tilted her head and explained the topic to Lin Muan carefully. Speaking softly, carefully and patiently.

Li Yuan pushed the door and walked in. There was a figure behind him.

The classroom fell silent.

"This semester our class transferred a new classmate, let me introduce it to everyone."

Kapok raised her head from the exercise in front of her, looked over inadvertently and then her gaze suddenly stopped and became condensed.

She immediately looked at the person next to him and as expected, the spring breeze had disappeared without a trace and the face become was gloomy and scary.

Kapok secretly grabbed Lin Muan's hand under the table.

Lin Muan retracted his gaze, looked at her worried gaze, twitched the corner of his mouth and silently comforted her.

"Hello everyone, my name is Lin Heng and the Heng with a line next to the word "Wang" means rare and precious..." After he finished speaking, he looked at the two people in the back row with unclear expressions then and swept across with fun. Lin Muan finally settled on Kapok.

"I hope that in the days to come, I will be able to get along well with everyone."

His smile was bright and dazzling. A bit brighter than the sun outside. The boy with red lips and white teeth easily awakened a girl's heart.

There was a burst of warm applause from the audience, accompanied by the sound of twittering, spreading in the classroom.

"Oh my God, he is so handsome!"

"Yes, I like Sunshine Boy!"

"But you didn't find out, does he look a bit like Lin Muan?"

"Yes, but I like this one better. Lin Muan is too tall it's cold, I don't dare to talk to him!"

"Okay!" Li Yuan frowned and scanned the audience then pointed to the empty seat in the back row and said to Lin Heng beside him, "Sit down there first. " He nodded. His face wearing a decent smile, carrying a shoulder bag walked down, past the two seats slightly pause then footsteps disappeared behind two rows.

The sound of the chair being pulled apart sounded.

Kapok looked at Lin Muan cautiously. Opened the textbook and glanced at it, after a moment, she tentatively opened her mouth.

"You cheap brother, is there something wrong?"

Lin Muan looked at her and asked silently.

"For example, I can't see you okay or something..." she said eagerly.

"Yeah." Lin Muan replied in a low voice and then fell silent.

The two were speechless.

When class was over, Lin Heng unexpectedly came over and greeted them happily and everyone couldn't help but pay attention.

Kapok sullenly looked down.

"Lin Heng, we are not familiar with you."

"I thought we were friends already ." He seemed a little lost but Kapok knew that he would definitely not be as harmless as the surface. Sure enough, the next second, he spoke.

"After all, we are also the ones who have eaten together."

She didn't dare to look at Lin Muan's expression.

Kapok took a deep breath.

"Didn't you stop me and say you want to talk to me? In my memory, it seems that you were telling stories all the time. Did you eat?" She asked.