66

Kapok turned her head when she heard the sound, looked at the girl in front of her for a few seconds, hesitatingly said, "Li Xiao...?"

  "It's really you, I said I remembered it correctly!" She said excitedly and then looked at the girl. It fell on Lin Muan aside and looked at it.

  "You guys...?"

  "Oh, I planned to go back to school but I didn't expect that there is no one on duty today," Kapok explained with a smile.

  "Well, I'll take you in!" She said cheerfully, "You forgot, my parents live there, of course they have the keys."

  "They are all at grandma's New Year greetings today, I forgot to take things. So when I came back, I didn't expect to happen to meet you." She opened the door while talking to Kapok.

  In fact, the two did not have much intersection when they were studying. Li Xiao scored very well and devoted himself to studying.

  Kapok remembers the scene she saw the most. The empty classroom where she was immersed in questions.

  At that time all her thoughts were on Lin Muan.

  Unexpectedly, the female classmates who had not seen me for a few years have become so talkative.

  The three of them passed through the school gate and walked up the familiar boulevard. The past came to mind uncontrollably. Kapok held Lin Muan's hand and looked around slowly.

  The roads on both sides are still lush with trees, thick branches and lush leaf crowns. The sound of rain hitting the leaves seems to be heard in the ears, dull and endless.

  When the wind blew, the rain rustled down and hit her umbrella. The sound was endless like a countdown bell which made people frightened and frightened.

  At that time, she pretended to be calm with a fearless loneliness, single-handedly entered Lin Muan's world. Thinking about it now, she was really reckless, simple and naive.

  Fortunately, it was a purer child than her.

  A little warmth made him open his heart, put away the tall and erected edges and corners and became the soft appearance as now.

  "By the way, the day after tomorrow we have a class meeting. I heard Li Qin said that I didn't contact you. Are you coming?" Li Xiao's voice suddenly broke and disrupt into her mind. Kapok was taken aback and reacted.

  "I... look back at the news. I haven't been on Q for a long time."

  Actually, it is because there are too many class group news so Kapok blocked it and since the postgraduate entrance examination results came out. Kapok has basically no I've been on Q.

  Because all my friends use WeChat.

  Everything around is changing. Some things are eliminated by the times, some new things are beginning to rise, some people leave and some people fill in.

  Fortunately, they are still together.

  "Ah, so, hey leave me a phone number. When I look back and see Li Qin asked him to call you, what should I do if you lose contact again?"

  She joked, Kumian reported her number.

  "I'm going from here. You walk slowly, see you later," Li Xiao waved her hand and walked to the teachers' dormitory. Kapok said goodbye to her and slowly strolled around the school with Lin Muan.

  Passing through the small flower bed, walking downstairs to the classroom and coming to their classroom that have become very unfamiliar. The tables and chairs inside have all been changed and the seating arrangement is not what it used to be.

  Only the stains on the white wall next to the blackboard are vaguely familiar.

  They walked slowly through the window holding hands.

  "Lin Muan."

  "Huh?" The whole school was empty. He had already taken off the scarf and he looked over at the sound. His eyebrows were gentle and beautiful, white and clean and Kapok blinked.

  "It's nothing, I just want to call you."

  He glanced at her and clenched his hand.

  Going downstairs and continuing on, the two came to the rooftop. When they passed the corner of the stairs, a scene suddenly appeared in their minds.

  "I kissed you here," Kapok raised her head and said.

  "Well, it's very rascal." Lin Muan smiled in his eyes and nodded with a serious face.

  "Just play hooligans on you," she said.

  The rooftop door was closed but it was not locked. Lin Muan opened it with a light push. As the iron door slowly opened, the dazzling sunlight flooded his face.

  Kapok squinted her eyes and there was light outside. The empty rooftop, quiet and lonely. The sky was blue and vast, white clouds floated in it. The bright sunshine covered the whole ground.

  Lin Muan dragged her into slowly. Unbelievably, there was almost no change here. It was still the same as before even the traces on the wall were not much different.

  Kapok couldn't help staring at him and smiling, "It seems that this secret base is still known to you alone."

  "This is our secret base." After Lin Muan finished speaking, he took her to the fence and looked from a high place. The whole school has a panoramic view. the large basketball court, the red and white runway and the buildings of different heights.

  People's mind opened up instantly. As soon as Kapok raised the corner of her mouth, Lin Muan's voice came next to her.

  "In fact, before I knew you, I wanted to jump from here countless times."

  The smile on her face suddenly froze there. Kapok slowly tilted her head and he was looking into the distance. His side face was clean and soft.

  "At that time, being alive didn't mean anything to me at all. A cold house, a person, like a lonely ghost."

  He twitched the corner of his mouth lightly and sneered. "Every time I think , if one day suddenly I die in that house, I am afraid that when the body stinks no one will know."

  Kapok slowly rubbed her knuckles without interrupting him.

  Lin Muan turned his head and stared at her with a smile in his eyes. "But you suddenly appeared like this as if you were only turning around me."

  His tone was shallow and his face was soft and unreasonable.

  "Kapok..."

  "You may not know how important you are to me."

  "I know," Kapok grabbed his hand, staring at him and repeated, "I know." How important I am to you, how important you are to me.

  The quiet and empty rooftop was flooded with sunlight and a gust of wind blew up. Her black hair was swaying in the wind and stuck to her face. Those eyes were frighteningly bright.

  "Don't forget, I was the one who approached you first."

  Kapok stared at him stubbornly. Lin Muan slowly raised his hand, tidying up her wind-blown hair. His fingers staying behind her ears for a while and his tone soft. "Go down, it's windy here."

  "Okay," Kapok nodded gently.

  After walking around the school, the two people came out and walked home slowly along the street. The winter sun was mild and comfortable and the warmth on the body faded away from the hot summer heat, soft and bright.

  Kapok remembered what Li Xiao had just said, turned on the phone, and as expected, Li Qin knocked her several times, glanced at the message, put it away, and asked the person next to him.

  "Do you want to go to the class reunion?"

  Lin Muan thought for a few seconds and replied, "Go if you want." It means that I will go if you go.

  "Okay," Kapok nodded and started typing on the keyboard to reply to messages.

  The fine weather lasted for several days. The meeting place for the classmates was set at a hotel not far away and a separate box was booked. When Kapok led Lin Muan in, the air was quiet for a moment.

  Li Qin took the lead in booing.

  "Oh, the academic committee is not bad! You have brought your family members, hurry up and sit down!"

  He greeted him again and again. Even if he hadn't contacted him for a long time, he still felt close and familiar with each other. The relationship between his old classmates is really unique and wonderful in the world.

  Kapok greeted everyone who had already arrived. She had been there the last time she attended a class reunion and it's not unfamiliar to see each other now.

  Moreover, when she was studying, her popularity was not too bad.

  Lin Muan followed her silently and the two of them sat down. Kapok raised her head and took off his scarf.

  For a while, the noisy room was suddenly silent. Everyone's eyes widened and they looked at Lin Muan's face in a daze.

  After a while Li Qin swallowed, "Um , you...you are together again..."

"Yes, we are together again." Kapok turned her head and smiled at Lin Muan.

  After a bowl of dog food was full, everyone cursed silently in their hearts and then gossiping began to gossip about the two people's bumpy relationship.

  Kapok: "There is nothing to say, lovers will eventually become married."

  "... Fuck"

The atmosphere was very harmonious, no one talked about them anymore. Everyone talked about the status quo, you said and I said. It was very lively .

  Among them are classmates who went out to work after graduating from high school. Now they buy a house, buy a car, marry a wife and have children. Some are internships or are preparing to enter society and some like Kapok choose to stay in school.

  Lin Muan's safety process is relatively quiet and only when others ask him, he will give a brief answer. This is already very rare. After all, he used to ignore people when he was studying.

  Kapok went to the bathroom halfway and when she came out, she saw a fairly familiar male classmate outside. She smiled and said hello but the moment she passed by, he stopped him.

  There was hesitation on that face and he hesitated to speak.

  "Kapok... Actually Lin Muan went abroad..."

  .

  When Kapok returned to the room again, the corners of her eyes were a little red. The others didn't pay attention but Lin Muan could notice it at a glance. He immediately took her hand and asked in a low voice.

  "What's the matter with you?"

  "It's okay," Kapok shook her head sharply.

  "It's okay why the eyes are red." He raised his hand and gently stroked the corner of her eye. His fingertips were soft and warm and for a while, the tears that had just stopped pouring out again.

  Kapok sniffed, pushed his hand away and said buzzingly.

  "The wind is strong, blowing."