29

At noon, the three of them rarely went to lunch together. Mu Mian, Xu Jing and Fang Yun lined up at the cafeteria window with their plates.

This time was the peak, crowded and extremely noisy.

The two of them were chatting while Kapok craned her neck and searched for Lin Muan in the crowd.

She barely felt relieved when she saw Li Qin standing beside him.

Kapok didn't want to see him eating alone again. That scene always made her uncontrollable distressed.

The three of them prepared the food and found a seat. Kapok saw Li Qin, Lin Muan and four boys in the class sitting together not far away.

There was a slight smile in her eyes and then she lowered her head and ate with peace of mind.

"Come on, welcome to our return today, cheers!" Fang Yun picked up the seaweed egg drop soup at hand and cheered.

Xu Jing and Kumian glanced at each other silently and then Gu Zi took a meal.

"Quiet, this chicken is good. Try it."

"Well, it's delicious. You can also have fish-flavored shredded pork. I'll try it for you."

"It's delicious!"

Fang Yun said, "Hey!" The three of them finished the meal. Picked up the plate and walked to the tableware recycling window. Kapok's eyes fell on Li Qin's table just as Lin Muan raised his head.

Before she could see the light in the pair of black eyes, she quickly looked away.

Back in the classroom, they stood together in the corridor and chatted for a while before they went in to prepare for a nap.

At this time the students who had finished eating all came back one after another. Li Qin and the others were also in the classroom. Only Lin Muan's seat was still empty.

Kapok put her head on her arm and looked down in thought.

There was a sudden vibration from the phone on the table. She clicked on it and simply two words, come up.

Kapok put away her mobile phone and looked around the classroom. It was still early and few people were sleeping. Everyone was chatting, doing questions or playing with mobile phones in two and three..

"I'll go to the bathroom," Kapok said to Fang Yun who was aside.

"Ah, I'll go too." She straightened up quickly.

Kapok, "..."

"I'm going to the building next door. I ate too much at noon so I can eliminate my food." She said calmly.

Their school has two teaching buildings. One of the main building is used for classrooms and the other is a shorter subsidiary building for libraries and laboratories.

And there are basically no people in the auxiliary building. The rooftop that Lin Muan often visits is the roof of that building.

"Ah... well, I'm looking for Jingjing..." Fang Yun said disappointedly.

"Hurry up, we can still walk to the top of the stairs together." Kapok smiled and nodded. Just enough to avoid some people's attention.

She knew that Fang Yun who was lazy in the late stage of cancer was a person who would rather swell to death than go for a walk to digest.

"Quiet!" She immediately turned her head and shouted, "Go, let's go to the bathroom!"

At least half of the class heard the reputation.

Kapok lowered her head silently.

Miscalculation, she is really the focus of the crowd at all times.

The three walked out of the classroom arm in arm.

As soon as the figure disappeared completely, Mo Yu couldn't help but speak with a strange tone of yin and yang.

"Hey, that Kapok, why doesn't she stick to Lin Muan today? Didn't she want to stick to him every day?"

"Yes, a girl from home is really shameless." Sitting behind her. The girl who agrees.

"Even if she bothers Lin Muan, it will inevitably be a little moved after a long time. Maybe she will succeed one day!" The girl sitting opposite her said and immediately added.

"Qing Qing, I said you should take the initiative. A boy like Lin Muan can only help slowly. He can be different from the coquettish bastards outside--"

She hinted in her tone.

The whole class knows Qi Ming chasing Cheng Qing, but Cheng Qing has always maintained the appearance of a cold goddess.

Occasionally give him some sweetness, just hanging him so close.

It is inevitable that a beautiful girl is a little arrogant. It is definitely impossible to ask her to do the same thing as Kapok. But there is no way. People just use this set.

They also saw Lin Muan's transformation. They were impatient with Kapok's indifference from the beginning and gradually became softer now. They occasionally saw their intimate figures chatting and laughing.

To be honest, they have known Lin Muan for so long and have never seen him look like this.

You know, the former Lin Muan, but no one cares, let alone laugh, that beautiful face, there is not even a trace of expression, like a mural on the wall.

You can only watch from a distance, not close to play.

It's the one with particularly strong colors, alluring and faintly dark.

At first glance, it looked fascinating and beautiful but they didn't dare to approach it easily.

But Kapok did it. Not only did she do it, she also succeeded in making the painting softer. Making him look more tempting and delicious and making people feel excited.

Really envy and hate.

So their group of people have long felt unhappy with her.

But they didn't do anything out of the ordinary. They stayed quiet all the time. Apart from sticking to Lin Muan, they really couldn't fault on them so they couldn't even find an excuse for making trouble.

Besides, the Kapok grades are good. Li Yuan likes her very much so they dare not act rashly.

They can only ridicule a few occasionally and let me vent my addiction.

After they finished talking, the person concerned didn't respond much. Cheng Qing just laughed and smiled smugly with the kind of victory in hand.

She looked around a few people and finally spoke.

"Rest assured that she will not dare be close to Lin Muan, as I do. Do not worry, I have a sense of proportion."

.

Kapok went to the roof, leaning on the railing looking at the familiar figure. Quietly cover, she just walked over after closing the door.

"Why did you ask me to come up?" she asked softly.

Lin Muan held a cigarette between his fingers. He put it to his lips and inhaled lightly, slowly exhaling the white mist and then half-squinted his eyes to look at her behind the vast mist.

Kapok reached out to his lips, pinched off the cigarette and twisted her eyebrows.

"Can you change the problem of smoking if you don't agree with this?!"

Kapok doesn't like him smoking so Lin Muan doesn't smoke in front of her and he hardly smokes. He is not addicted to smoking but when he is upset, he used to ease it.

But after living with Kapok, he rarely gets bored.

In a few moments of anger with Kapok, he would deliberately light a cigarette in front of her and then watch her step on tiptoe with dissatisfaction to pinch it off.

Every time at this time, he would catch her hand then pinch her waist and kiss her hard.

He does the same now.

Kapok let him kiss obediently, gently pinching the corners of her waist with both hands, raising her head to passively endure his anger.

He didn't know how long he let go, his hands still clasped her waist, his head pressed against her forehead and whispered.

"You won't eat with me..."

"You still pretend that you didn't see me..."

"You haven't said a word to me from morning till now..."

"You were so happy talking and laughing with them..."

He accused and complained. Then, the knocked Kapok was dizzy. She sighed softly, let go of the corner of his clothes and hugged his waist.

"Be good, you are now at school..."

"You forgot, I was called to the office by Teacher Li last time..."

"I'm not happy."

"So sad."

"Yeah." Kapok nodded.

"Then when I live on campus, you will be even more sad."

He fainted immediately, rubbing her around without letting go with a look of dying struggling. Kapok patted him helplessly on the back.

"Okay, go for a nap."

"Hold for a while..."

"School is over in a few hours!", you can hold it all night! Kapok thought.

"Hmm..." He replied in a low voice still holding her and not letting go.

Kapok was patient and quietly let him hug her for a while then pushed him away and took his hand.

"Okay, let's go." Lin Muan followed her and immediately pierced in with her hands, firmly controlled her five fingers and wrapped them tightly.

Finally coaxed him down, Kapok didn't care so much anymore. Let him hold it all the way to the teaching downstairs and then motioned him to let go.

Lin Muan pressed the corners of his mouth still tying her hands tightly. Kapok's complexion was calm and she broke his fingers one by one until the two separated.

His face gradually darkened as the fingers were broken one by one.

Kapok continued to speak as if she hadn't seen it, "There are many people in front, let's go back to the classroom separately--"

"Do not have a temper with me. I will make you a good meal at night, huh?"

Lin Muan's expression was slightly slow and his mouth was flat. Nodded reluctantly.

When Kapok went back, Fang Yun opened her closed eyes immediately staring at her like a torch, "Why did you go to the bathroom for so long?!"

"Constipation."

Kapok replied unchanged.

"Your mouth is red as if was kissed for half an hour. Who are you cheating?"

"You."

Fang Yun, "..." After a while, she stretched out her hand and patted Kapok on the shoulder with a heavy comforting expression on her face, "Really wronged you. "

.

A group of people obviously find Kapok and Lin Muan seems to have be far for a long time either from school or noon recess.

Both of them do their own things.

Kapok has resumed the days of having class and dinner with Xu Jing every day but this time there is an extra Fang Yun.

Very strange thing.

Before being reborn, Kapok and her were not particularly close. At that time, all her thoughts were placed on Xu Jing and Lin Muan .

Although it's the same now, it always feels a bit different.

Fang Yun is open-minded and open-minded and does not stick to the trivial while Kapok used to be more restrained. Looks gentle and quiet, in fact, it is difficult to approach.

Always protect yourself from pervasiveness, it is difficult to accept a person with sincerity.

But since being with Lin Muan, she seems to be much softer. Softening the layer of defense on the surface and treating others with more sincerity.

And Fang Yun also a little bit more energetic and the same.

Perhaps after you have tried your best to pet someone, it will naturally become much warmer.

.

Not long after, a group of people also found that Cheng Qing as if repeating something done by Kapok. Send Lin Muan to breakfast to find him, followed him home from school.

It's just—the breakfast was transferred to the same table by her.

As soon as she talked to him, he got up and left.

When following him home-

Lin Muan called the police directly.

Yes, he called the police.

---

Sister Naja: This is so satisfying, aint it?! It really never cross my mind that Muan will call the police muahaha ヽ('∀`)ノ