3

Kapok followed Lin Muan for half a month, and each time they walked silently one after the other, but today, he seemed a bit wrong, his back was a little hunched, his brows frowned slightly, and his footsteps were unobservable. There is no calmness like in the past.

Kapok looked at him carefully.

There was bloodshot eyes and a faint blush on his cheeks. Reminiscent of the climate change these days, Kapok guessed that he should have caught a cold. She quickened her pace and stretched out her hand to hold him.

The soft fabric of school uniforms underneath him, showing a little warmth.

"Let go."

He waved her hand away, his face cold and impatient. Kapok was not annoyed, she directly pressed the palm of her hand to his forehead. As expected, it was hot. She calmly said, "You have a fever."

A faint thought flashed in his eyes, he tightened the corners of his mouth and quickened his pace, brushing her and walking to the front.

The two quickly moved apart.

Kapok stopped, thought for a moment, turned her head silently.Listened to the sound of footsteps drifting away behind him, Lin Muan was startled, and then continued walking forward casually.

Taking out the key to open the door, it was empty and deserted. There was only a sofa in the living room of Nuo Da, and the walls were white. Lin Muan closed the door as usual, walked to the room and threw himself onto the bed.

His head was dizzy, his hand rested weakly on his forehead, pulling the quilt on the side to cover his body indiscriminately, his head was heavy, but his consciousness was light and light, and his eyes were a little hot.

He thought that even if he died like this, no one would find out.

Maybe if you die just like that, you will live more fun than now.

It's better to die.

He was thinking wildly, his mind was in confusion.

He didn't know how long he had been lying down like this. When the screaming bell rang at the door, Lin Muan woke up from his dream, opened his eyes and the room was dark. The orange light from the street lights outside softly illuminated most of the room. Lin Muan didn't want to move. The people outside the door are extremely stubborn.

The voices kept ringing, just like the breakfast that appeared in the seat every morning, which made people annoyed but couldn't refuse. In the end, he had no choice but to compromise.

Lin Muan took a deep breath and struggled to get up.

He walked to the door with vain steps, opened the door, and as expected, under the light, that white face was as calm as ever, with gentle eyebrows, but Lin Muan knew that there was an extremely stubborn soul living in it.

He stared at her with heavy eyes, impatient between his eyebrows.

"I bought anti-fever medicine and porridge, you can eat some."

Kapok didn't seem to see his impatience at all, as she passed the things in her hand in front of him, she still looked gentle and gentle.

Lin Muan took it without saying a word, and then immediately slammed the door.

To treat her, obedience is far more convenient than resistance.

After closing the door, he threw the contents of his hand on the table, and then immediately lay down on the bed again, closed his eyes but couldn't fall asleep, with a splitting headache, he thought about it, got up, opened the bag and throw it on the table.

Quickly scanning the instruction manual and randomly took out the pills and swallowed it into his mouth. Lin Muan was about to lie back, and the hot box beside him sent out a fascinating fragrance, softly drilled into the nostril, and then slipped to the stomach. inside.

Like its owner, it slowly and gently eroded into his life.

After hesitating for a moment, he opened it anyway.

The scent became even stronger. Lin Muan picked up the spoon next to him and stirred it twice. The porridge and lean meat were boiled until it was thick and thick. He took a small sip and sent it to his mouth tentatively. It was salty and unexpectedly delicious.

He speeded up his movements, and slowly, the bowl of porridge reached the bottom.

After eating, the body feels much better in the stomach. Lin Muan decided to take a bath and took a hot bath. He was relieved all over. The beating little people in his mind seemed to be quiet as well, but there was no previous tingling.

Eyelids were a little heavy, Lin Muan lay back on the bed, but soon fell asleep.

No dream for a night.

When he saw the slender figure of Kapok at the door the next day, it was inexplicably pleasing to his eyes.

"Are you better?" She walked over and talked to him for an unprecedented time.

An unknown emotion flashed in Lin Muan's eyes, then pursed his lips, and replied, "It's much better."

Unexpectedly, a hand was placed on his forehead, warm and soft. Before he could react, the touch had already left. Lin Muan lowered his eyes to cover up the strangeness.

"Well, the fever is gone."

Kapok finished speaking, but did not move, staring at him for some unknown reason. Lin Muan waited for a few seconds, and when he was about to turn around, her voice came to his ear again.

"Lin Muan, your appearance is particularly distressing."

Her eyes were jet-black and he couldn't see any other emotions, as if she was simply saying this sentence. Lin Muan lowered his head and stared at his foot, put his hand in the pocket of his school uniform, and walked forward silently.

When Kapok said this sentence, she felt a little more comfortable.

The appearance of him just now is really shocking.

Pale face, bloodless lips, black hair messy scattered between his forehead, eyes dark, and cheeks seem to be thinner again, looking more and more exquisite. The appearance of recovering from illness is like a magnolia that has been beaten by rain all night, fragile, beautiful, and pitiful.

"Don't eat too greasy food today, try not to blow the air, and eat lightly. Now the fever is only temporarily reduced. If you are not careful, it is easy to relapse..."

Kapok chattered beside him endlessly. It was a bit noisy compared to the usual few words, but Lin Muan didn't interrupt her either, so he listened silently all the way until he stepped into the classroom. Kapok covered the bean curd with her hands all the way down. She whispered to person in the table.

"Don't drink milk for now, eat this."

He struggled a little bit inside, and then said in a soft voice.

"Thanks."

Several people around him heard it. His front and back tablemates looked over in surprise, eyes full of disbelief. Kapok slightly cocked the corners of her mouth, looking at the boy who was looking down at the tabletop, stretched out her hand and rubbed it. Rubbed that soft jet black hair.

"You're welcome."

As soon as the voice fell, the docile and well-behaved person immediately raised his head. Frowning and staring at her dissatisfiedly, as if to protest her prowess, his brows were filled with familiar indifference.

Kapok smiled widened and turned back to her position.

When he went back in the evening, Kapok followed him, talking unexpectedly. From the trivial things like she had to get up every day to coming home with him after school.

At the beginning, Lin Muan's expressionless face only regarded her as air, but his feet accelerated on par her pace and shortened the time to go home by half. He took out the key to open the door and closed it immediately. When his weak back leaned on the door panel, he felt relieved. Pleasure.

Lin Muan had seen Journey to the West, and he felt that the Tang monk inside was not as scary as Kapok.

That night he had a nightmare, dreaming that he had become the monkey inside. Kapok was wearing a robe and chattering in front of him. The hoop on his head became tighter and tighter, and finally he rolled on the ground in pain. But he couldn't get rid of her magic sound penetrating his brain.

Lin Muan was finally awakened by a fright.

Kapok was a little excited when she came home, she was so excited today.

It's like a traveler walking through mountains and rivers, carrying a cold and precious stone, walking in the desert with no end in sight. Suddenly one day, she discovered that the stone turned out to be an egg, and the little thing in it could take her out of the desert.

Uncontrollably, she remembered the only conversation she had with Lin Muan before she was born again.

It was a fierce quarrel.

One week after Xu Jing confessed, the day after she dropped out.

She called Lin Muan to the deserted corner. In the quiet air, his brows and eyes were filled with indifference and impatience. Kapok mustered up the courage to say the first words to him since they met.

"Did you post Xu Jing's love letter on the bulletin board--"

Before he could answer, Kapok continued to add, her tone firm.

"I saw."

She was right. She saw it, but she only saw Lin Muan walking towards the bulletin board with the love letter. The love and admiration at that time was not enough to break her pride and make her follow him. Things come.

Afterwards, Kapok regretted it countless times, and fucking proud.

She opened her eyes wide, anxiously looking forward to his answer, her heart was extremely contradictory but she was secretly joyful.

But his next words broke all her illusions and expectations, and the trace of joy disappeared instantly.

"It's me."

What he was like at that time, Kapok remembers very clearly to this day, that beautiful face is indifferent and natural, and there is no trace of guilt or guilty conscience.

She was furious.

She couldn't imagine that the person she had been cautious and full of secret love in the past two years would be like this. She was angry for Xu Jing, who had dropped out of school, and sad for her sincere love. Kapok's eyes were red and her nose was sore.

"Why are you doing this?!" she asked excitedly.

He didn't answer, his eyes passed her indifferently, and walked to the classroom.

"I will expose your true face!"

"I will let everyone in the school know!!"

Kapok roared uncontrollably behind him, tears fell in strings. Lin Muan seemed to pause and then left without nostalgia. Kapok became mad, stepped to chase after him, and passed by for an instant. Hit him hard.

Her shoulder hurts, but it can't be more than one ten thousandth of my heart.

She pushed open the door of the classroom and stood on the podium. At this moment, the class bell was ringing. The class was full and the teacher was still in the future. She shouted hoarsely.

"Xu Jing's love letter was posted by Lin Muan on the bulletin board!"

"He is a scumbag!"

All of a sudden, the whole class was in an uproar, and there were girls who admired him in disbelief. They were as excited as Kapok and asked, "Impossible, where's the evidence?!"

"He just admitted it himself!"

Kapok stretched out his hand, pointed at Lin Muan who had been standing at the door for some time, and repeated word by word: "He just admitted it himself!"

Lin Muan still didn't have a trace of emotion on his face. He walked into the classroom indifferently and sat in his seat. The whole class was silent and eager, whispering in all directions, everyone's eyes were watching him intentionally or unintentionally.

Lin Muan has always been the center of gossip. There are many girls who admire him. Moreover, Xu Jing's affairs were so big a few days ago, the heat that has not faded once again swept through, but this time the object of disgust and rejection was changed to Lin Muan.

How much I loved him before, I hate him more now.

No one can accept the person that she likes so much turned out to be like this. The whole one was boiling, and some people rushed directly in front of him, cursing with disgust.

"Disgusting, I didn't expect you to be such a person."

"You take what we like to you"

"A person like you is simply not worthy to live in this world."

He was silent and right, as if the person they were scolding was not him. Every day as usual, going alone, going to school and going to school, but the emotions in his eyes became more and more hollow every day, even the whole time. His indifference slowly became stupid.

This person seems to have no interest in life.

A week later, he jumped off the school rooftop.

---

Sister Naja: Things will get more interesting, it is building up so you guys wait patiently. Sister promise it won't be dissapointing.