7

Kapok caught a cold and her condition was fierce. When she woke up she felt dizzy and weak. She turned over under the quilt with her eyes closed and touched her forehead with her eyes closed.

A piece of hot under the back of the hand.

She couldn't help but sighed in annoyance and she couldn't help recalling the hot temperature between her lips and teeth yesterday.

This time it was really dying under the peony flower, and it was also romantic.

Sure enough, Lin Muan was in her heart like an existence comparable to Da Ji Sa Si. The colors are gorgeous, fascinating, crazy for him, fascinated for him.

Be fascinated by sex, deserve to be infected.

Kapok bit her lip bitterly. A stubbornness flashed in her pupils. She struggled to get up, brushed her teeth, washed her teeth and went out with a sullen expression.

It rained yesterday and the ground was still wet. She got up late today and went straight to school. When she came to the classroom, the preparation bell just rang. She walked in through the back door and put breakfast on Lin Muan's table.

His face looks good not as white as snow as yesterday.

Beauty is beautiful but it is too distressing.

It still looks comfortable like this.

Kapok twitched the corner of her mouth and smiled at him. He didn't know that the ghostly appearance he had now was as white as snow.

And it's not beautiful yet.

With her eyes facing each other, Lin Muan froze for a moment. A trace of displeasure flashed in his eyes, frowning. His lips wriggling twice, after all, he did not speak. Kapok came to his place.

She put away her schoolbag, took out the textbook for this class, opened it and folded her hands on her stomach.

Her head is dizzy, eyelids are hot. She really want to sleep...

She listened hard for the whole class. Her eyes were half open and half closed while lying on the table as if boneless. When the class bell rang, Kapok immediately closed her eyes as if relieved. Her consciousness was dizzy, half-dreaming and half-awake as if she was going down. The teacher of the class came in.

Wearily stood up and closed the book, took out another book from the table and opened it. Accompanied by the loud voice of the teacher on the stage, Kapok was caught in a new round of resistance.

She didn't know what to say for a whole class and finally got through to the end of the class. The bell rang. When she first fell asleep, she was woken up by the people in front of her. Kapok frowned, looked up impatiently and waited for her eyes to settle on that one. Her face suddenly turned into a flower with a smile.

"Lin Muan..." She smiled silly and called him by name as if she was burnt and stunned. Her appearance was very delicate, her originally gentle and light face instantly became vivid.

Lin Muan's eyes flashed and he handed her the bag in his hand.

Kapok stunned for a moment, did not react, and stared blankly. Lin Muan stretched out his hand a little bit before seeing this and explained with some impatientness, "The cold medicine you bought me last time."

"Ah..." She stunned, unconsciously replied and stretched out her hand to take it.

Lin Muan turned to leave. Kapok's eyes were quick and she immediately grabbed his sleeves and looked up at him eagerly. The mist in her eyes was lazy and her voice was sickly limp like a little pity.

"Can you pour me a cup of hot water..."

"The head hurts, the whole body is weak..."

"I was infected by you yesterday..."

The few people in the seat next to him were secretly observing. Their eyes shot over in amazement immediately and their wide-eyed eyes were incredibly wide.

Lin Muan took the initiative to give medicine to people?!

Kapok actually asked him to help pour water?!

Also pulled his sleeve?!

Still infected by him?! What the hell! What happened between them in just two days?! Excuse me?!

The few people who were messy in the wind saw the extremely cold and arrogant Lin Muan in their hearts. After a few seconds, he picked up the light blue water cup on the Kapok table and walked to the drinking fountain in the corner of the classroom.

Bend over and catch the water.

「......」

"Thank you!" Kapok took the water glass from him and thanked him in a clear voice. With her palm resting on the warm cup wall, her eyes turned into crescents with a smile. Lin Muan didn't say a word and his face lightly returned to his position.

Kapok was holding the cup contentedly behind her, sipping the hot water inside. After a while, she was willing to put it down. Opened the familiar white bag in front of her, scanned the instruction manual, pulled out a few pills from the inside and took it with a smile.

She felt that her illness was more than half healed in an instant.

When school was over, Kapok followed Lin Muan with all her energy but her head was tugging without the vitality of the past. Like a wilted cabbage.

As soon as he left the school gate, the man in front stopped. Turned around impatiently and raised his brow slightly with a bit fierce.

"Stop following me."

The tone was indifferent as if ice scum could fall out.

Kapok stared down at the vamp and her toes unnaturally ran over the gravel on the ground. A scorching gaze came from the top of her head as if he was about to burn her out of a hole. Lin Muan didn't turn around and left for the first time but fixed his eyes on her stubbornly.

As if waiting for her to answer.

Kapok couldn't stand it and her mouth murmured, "I don't want it. Last time I left you alone, and then it burned like a ghost. Who knows what you will do tonight..."

Although she whispered very quietly Lin Muan heard it all. He took a deep breath, his eyes dark, like thick ink that couldn't be melted away.

He spoke word by word.

"Kapok, I am not a child."

"But I think you are just a child."

Kapok retorted quickly then raised her head with clear eyes. She looked at him with a firm tone.

In my heart you are a lonely and lonely child so I want to pamper you all. Kapok thought silently.

The girl's pupils were black and stubborn and Lin Muan's eyes flashed without concern, frowned and turned, strode forward. The corners of his clothes moved with the wind regardless of the person behind her.

Kapok bit her lip. Stepped away and quickly followed.

The two walked to his door one after another. With a loud slap the door closed heavily in front of her. Kapok blinked her hot eyes and dragged her heavy body back.

It wasn't until her back disappeared at the intersection that Lin Muan closed the curtains and threw himself onto the bed.

Kapok came home, drank some porridge and took a hot bath. After taking the anti-fever medicine, she wrapped herself in a quilt. After a while she fell into a deep sleep. After a day of hard work, her body was overdrawn to the limit and her mind was confused like a paste.

When the alarm clock went off the next day, she found some strength.

Kapok stretched out her hand struggling from the quilt. Pressed off the alarm clock. Her entire face was stuck in the pillow but Lin Muan's cold face was in her mind. Uncontrollable desire, want to see him.

Kapok sat up quickly with a clear mind then got out of bed, dressed, washed and went out.

When she arrived at his door, it happened to be half an hour before class.

Ten minutes later, Lin Muan went out.

Looking past the pale person, Lin Muan walked forward. Kapok followed him step by step. The fog had not cleared in the early morning and the streets were clean and deserted. Only the footsteps of the two could be heard quietly.

Lin Muan's pace is very fast. She didn't think it before, but today it is very difficult to follow. Kapok is a little panting and the soles of her feet are a little floating and she can't help but stop him.

"Lin Muan--''

The voice was weak as she had recovered from a serious illness. It was small and soft like a feather that gently fluttered in his heart.

"Can you lead me--"

"I don't have any strength..."

"Really, don't lie to you..."

The voice behind him sounded pitiful. Lin Muan couldn't help thinking of yesterday's small white face. Her black eyes were filled with water vapor, her brows were slightly frowned and her lips were extremely pale.

There is no longer the calmness and calmness of the past nor the flamboyant publicity of the previous few days.

Like a fragile white flower, it makes people want to hold it in the palm of your hand.

He turned his head, his gaze kept secret and stared at her for a long time then went on walking without saying a word. Kapok looked at his back nervously and for a moment bit her lip and stretched out her hand tentatively.

She pulled the sleeve of his school uniform.

---

Sister Naja: Being sick is such a weapon to seek pity! Sister will also want to some coaxing from boyfie when sick if only sister have one.