2

Kapok had that dream again.

The scorching sun was in the sky, and the earth was roasting like fire. She was standing downstairs in the teaching building, with fine sweat coming out of her forehead, and the wind was blowing, and the corners of the boy standing above fluttered, and he looked down like a god. He opened his flustered face, and then slowly raised a smile at the corner of his mouth.

Those beautiful eyes were bent like crescent moons, and they were gleaming, as if they were full of stars.

That was the first time Kapok saw him smile.

He laughed unexpectedly beautiful, and that face was beautiful and not like a mortal.

With her eyes wide open, she looked up at the rooftop hard, looking at that face greedily and fearfully, under the blue sky, he was wearing a white shirt, like an angel falling into the world.

But in the next second, he opened his arms, made a light leap, and jumped down desperately.

With a loud noise, blood rushed out of his body, Kapok stared fiercely, trembling all over, her nails sank deeply into the flesh, but she didn't notice it.

"Ah" screamed, Kapok opened her eyes in horror, looking at the ceiling above her head, panting, her clothes were soaked with sweat, she held her chest, and slowly adjusted the frequency of breathing. Gradually calm down.

She stretched out her hand, touched the phone next to her, and turned on the screen. The date displayed on it was March 10, the tenth day of her rebirth.

Lin Muan committed suicide on June 18.

There are still eighty-eight days.

There was a white fish belly on the horizon. When the Kapok got out of bed and came out with her semi-wet hair after taking a shower, it was exactly seven o'clock, she changed into her school uniform and went out.

The rainy and rainy weather has passed. At this moment, the warm golden sunlight filled the whole earth, and the breeze slowly passed by, with a hint of coolness, which made people particularly comfortable.

When she came to the classroom, she took out milk and bread from her schoolbag as usual, and put them on Lin Muan's table. This action attracted a lot of attention. Others just swept glance at her with gossip eyes, and then took care of herself. Things.

During this time, everyone in the class was used to Kapok's meticulous treatment of Lin Muan.

Said it is a pursuit, but it's more like the kind of care that a mother pampers her son. It makes people feel weird and can't give birth to talk about it. Big splash.

Lin Muan is slowly accepting it.

After throwing her breakfast for a week, one morning, he stared at the extremely stubborn thing in front of him, and after hesitating for a moment, he took it.

There have been countless times since the first time. Lin Muan's regular schedule of going to the small shop to buy breakfast after the first class of each day was cancelled and changed to sleep on his seat.

However, even if Lin Muan had eaten Kapok breakfast, he was still not hers, and he didn't even give her an extra look every day.

There is nothing unusual about Kapok, and she bought the breakfast for him every day. Sometimes she would change the taste occasionally and bring him a little steamed bun or bean curd.

At the beginning, he still chose milk bread, and later he used more times, and slowly ate other foods, but he still insist to finish the same bottle of milk.

Kapok has never seen a boy who likes to drink milk like him. She don't know if he also smells of milk.

Xu Jing also gradually got used to her attitude towards Lin Muan, and she often discussed with her what breakfast she would buy him tomorrow. Although she didn't know why Kapok was so good to Lin Muan, she also hoped that someone would treat that boy well.

Because every time she sees him alone, Xu Jing feels uncomfortable from the bottom of her heart, very distressed.

She didn't have the courage like Kapok, she only dared to look at him like this in silence.

There is braised pork in the canteen at noon. This is the best dish in the whole Yizhong canteen. It melts in your mouth without being greasy and has a strong fragrance. Kapok and Xu Jing both love to eat. They ate two large bowls of rice. Detour to the classroom to digest.

Walking aimlessly on the campus, passing through the small flower beds, the bulletin board appeared unexpectedly in front of her. Kapok's heart beat, stopped, and pulled Xu Jing back.

"What happened?"

"I don't want to go there--" Kapok acted like a baby.

Xu Jing smiled helplessly, her eyes were full of tolerance, and she let her walk on the road when she was in contact. The sun was just right today, and she was smiling very beautifully.

Kapok only hopes to keep this moment forever.

When they walked a long way, Kapok dared to look back. The bulletin board standing there quietly, like a lurking monster, inadvertently exposed its huge fangs, dismantling unsuspecting people.

Kapok had nightmares again during her nap.

This time the scene was changed, and it became an open space not far from the teaching building. There were small flower beds and tall trees next to it, casting shadows in the sun, but it was strange that the whole picture was covered with a layer of gray this time. Even the shining sun in the sky seems to be shrouded in a layer of mist.

There is a tall bulletin board in the middle of the open space. The heads are crowded in front of them. Everyone's eyes are fixed on the things posted on it. Their faces are full of fun and gossip. They are still talking and pointing.

What they talked about and instructed was the girl standing in the middle of the bulletin board. She was very small and her back looked lonely and hopeless. What made Kapok's heart palpitated was that she seemed very familiar with the back.

Fear, weakness and anger came up again, Kapok clenched her fists in her dream, and her whole body was tense.

In sight, the figure slowly turned her head back, and it was Xu Jing's face.

The shrill class bell rang, Kapok was awakened from her dream, she breathed quickly, raised her hand to touch her forehead, and she was sweating coldly.

She hurriedly searched for Xu Jing's figure in the noisy classroom. In the sunny window in the afternoon, she smiled softly. She didn't know what she was talking with the classmates next to her. Kapok let out a long sigh of relief and leaned back weakly. On the table.

After a while, he straightened up and looked at the person in the corner.

Lin Muan rested his head on his arm, sleeping peacefully.

When school was over, Kapok watched Lin Muan walk out of the classroom with his worn-out backpack on his back. She hurriedly packed up and followed him, following him not too far away, but her eyes never left.

He walked out of the school building, walked across the playground, and walked into the small sparsely populated flowerbed. A girl suddenly rushed out from the oblique side. She lowered her head and didn't know what she was talking to Lin Muan. Kapok occasionally looked up and saw that the girl's face full of shyness.

From Kapok's point of view, she could only see that the girl reaching out and handing something, her heart was suddenly tightened.

Sure enough, a thin pink letter appeared in Lin Muan's hand after the girl left.

She bit her lip, and in hesitation, she stepped forward and continued to move forward, Kapok hesitated for a few seconds, and finally called him: "Hey--"

The man in front stopped.

Kapok quickened her pace and ran over.

Standing in front of him, looking up, her voice was clear: "Can you give me the letter in your hand?"

This is the first time Kapok has spoken to him since the last cold medicine incident. Lin Muan knows that she has been following him home recently, but she is not noisy and will not be very close to him, so he has always ignored her existence.

Kapok looked at him with her eyes open, her face was calm. Compared to the girl who looked evasive and panicked before, it was a bit more comfortable. Maybe it was because I ate her breakfast every day during this time, or maybe he wanted to hurry up. After ending the confrontation, Lin Muan handed the letter between his fingers to her indifferently.

Kapok happily took it. Her euphoria was not very obvious, her face was still that light, but the corners of her mouth were slightly bent, and a ray of light flashed in her eyes.

Lin Muan put his hand in the pocket of the school uniform, brushed her indifferently, and walked forward.

There was a small sound of footsteps behind her, and she still followed behind him.

Can't say why, Lin Muan didn't even feel disgusted.

When Kapok returned with the letter, he had a nightmare again in the night, and the shy girl who confessed to him in the dream became Xu Jing.

Nervously and expectantly, she took a pink envelope in her hand and handed it to Lin Muan. Unexpectedly, he accepted it, as if she had foreseen something. In her dream, Kapok's chest seemed to be grabbed by someone, and she was too suffocated to breathe.

Then the scene changed and she became herself, holding the thin letter between her white and slender fingers, stepping lightly through the small flower bed and coming to the bulletin board.

The building after school was extremely quiet and there was no one around. Kapok saw a mocking smile on his face, and then casually unfolded the letter in his hand and posted it in the center of the bulletin board.

The picture changed again. In the corner of the toilet, Xu Jing curled up and was beaten by a group of girls. She was sitting in the position and laughed at by classmates. She was walking around the school carrying a large schoolbag. Her posture became thinner and thinner, and people all around were pointing to her.

Her head hangs lower and lower, as if to hide herself under the ground.

In the end, the picture freezes on the empty seat, with people coming and going, the place that belongs to her is always empty.

Kapok stared at the white ceiling. After a while, she got up and took a bath. After blowing her hair half-dry, she came to the door of Lin Muan's house.

In the early morning, the fog had not cleared, and the street was quiet and only the rustling of environmental protection workers could be heard. Occasionally, one or two pedestrians passed by, and when they saw the kapok squatting on the doorstep with their schoolbags, they showed a puzzled look.

Kapok looked back calmly at the past.

Anyway, he lives alone, Kapok is not afraid.

Lin Muan saw this scene when he went out. The girl was wearing a blue and white school uniform and sitting cross-legged on the steps of his house.

He retracted his gaze and walked past her indifferently, raising his leg.

The familiar footsteps sounded behind him.

The two of them stepped on to the classroom. One after the other, Kapok took out the breakfast from her schoolbag after he was seated and put it on his table. Lin Muan glanced at her lightly without saying a word.

The class bell rang.

---

Sister Naja: This chaper have a lot thing happened at the same time. Sister afraid that you might be confused, please tell sister if you are one, okay?