67

After eating, they went to sing upstairs routinely. Kapok refused because of physical discomfort. She didn't say a word on the way home.

  Lin Muan fought with great energy and carefully looked after her all the way, lest there be a trace of error.

  When she got home and the door closed, Kapok began to take off her coat and scarf then kissed him. Biting his lips like venting, forcefully and eagerly.

  Lin Muan followed her and calmed down slowly. The aura gradually became confused during the entanglement. Kapok released him at this moment then pulled him into the room and gave him a strong push.

  Lin Muan was lying on the bed without paying attention.

  She began to undress and then she pressed herself up.

  Kapok leaned over and kissed him, biting his lip. Black hair scattered from both sides, sweeping itchy cheeks and Lin Muan responded to her kiss, asking vaguely between lips and tongue.

  "What's the matter with you..."

  "Mianmian--"

  No one paid attention to him. Kapok's movements became more and more rushed. She don't know when, they were naked and facing each other.

  The air-conditioning was turned on in the room and the air was warm and comfortable. A fluffy and soft quilt covered the two of them, enclosing a small narrow area. Allowing the two bodies to be closer together.

  Lin Muan turned over and suppressed her to take the initiative.

  Compared with the easing of the previous few times, today they are obviously starting to lose control. Lin Muan gradually lost his strength and sank into the deepest place one after another.

  He lifted her waist and catered deeper.

  The white and slender neck was raised high, like a graceful white swan, stretched as hard as possible to draw a seductive arc.

  Lin Muan couldn't help but leaned over and bit her.

  .

  Kapok softened into a puddle of mud, leaning in Lin Muan's arms. He raised his hand and followed her back and from time to time he dropped a soft kiss on her face.

  The soft lips came on, warm and comfortable.

  Kapok closed her eyes. Her eyelashes occasionally quivered like exhaustion after being satisfied and her whole body exuded a sense of laziness. The two hugged for a long time before she spoke softly.

  "Lin Muan ..." The voice was not as soft and clear as before. Lazily with a trace of hoarseness, sexy and low with the unfading blush on the face. It made people react immediately.

  "Yeah," he responded with a barely audible response and lowered his head to cover the gorgeous lips, sucked softly.

  When he kissed and let go, Kapok lowered her eyes and said again, "Why did you go abroad?"

  The person next to her immediately stiffened and Lin Muan pursed his lips. His voice a little dry, "It's all already over."

  "Answer me."

  "Study."

  "Really?"

  "Yeah."

  "Then you have nothing at all, can't you bear me?" This sentence is what Kapok wanted to ask since he decided to leave. Until now, she have the courage to ask.

  Lin Muan hugged her tightly, burying his face between her neck and rubbing lightly. A faint fragrance came to the tip of his nose, he took two deep breaths and his voice was inaudible.

  "Yes..." Very, very reluctant.

  "Stupid", Kapok stared at the curtain behind her and spit out a word gently.

  Even if the whole school knows what it is, as long as we are together, there is nothing to fear.

  During the Spring Festival, staying at home until the beginning of the school and the end of the re-examination, Kapok got her wish and became a prospective graduate student, paying homage to Professor Zhang.

  Lin Muan occasionally went to class with her during the day. Most of the time, he was alone. He bought a tablet and started to find tutorials online for practice.

  It's not so boring.

  Time flies quickly. The movies made last year have been released one after another and the box office reputation has been rising all the way and the popularity has continued to make him even more unable to get out.

  The weather is getting hotter and the scarves that can barely be used to cover the face can no longer be worn. Only at night can they go for a walk in some remote places with few people.

  The most frequent place for the two of them was the seaside in front of the small house. Walking along the coastline, there was a small hill with lush trees and a winding stone path.

  Climbing up the steps, there is sparsely populated and there are fences halfway up the mountain made of wooden stakes and iron chains where you can see the endless sea and sandy beaches.

  The gray-blue gloomy sky with a trace of thin red, the afterglow of the sunset, the breeze blowing and the state of mind instantly opened up.

  The next semester of the senior year is not very busy. Kapok has more time to accompany him. The two eat, walk, sleep and play games every day as if they have already lived an old life in advance.

  An Yi is always easy to paralyze people's vigilance. If you are not careful, mistakes will occur.

  In June, Kapok started to get busy, preparing for graduation thesis, defending, and so on. Unknowingly, it hasn't been in contact with Zhao Xuan for a long time.

  At night, the water in the bathroom clashed and the phone on the bed was clamoring frantically. Lin Muan glanced at the screen which was a string of numbers.

  "Phone—" he shouted, raising his head.

  "Whose?" The sound of the water inside was a little quieter and the sound of Kapok came out.

  "I don't know, an unfamiliar number."

  "Oh, then you can pick it up for me!"

  Lin Muan pressed to connect.

  "Hey, hello."

  "Are you?" A female voice came from inside as if vaguely familiar.

  "Who are you looking for?" Lin Muan stared at it for two seconds before speaking.

  "I'm looking for Kapok."

  "Who are you?"

  "I'm her mother."

  When Kapok came out, Lin Muan was sitting on the side of the bed with a serious expression and when she saw him immediately raised his head, he picked up the phone next to her and handed it to her, "Phone."

  "Whose?" Kapok wondered.

  "Your mother."

  A few short words instantly made her mind. Kapok stared at him with complicated eyes and then answered the phone.

  "Hey, Mom."

  "Who is the boy who just answered the phone?"

  "It's a boyfriend, I'm sorry I didn't tell you in advance." Kapok raised her eyes and looked at Lin Muan. He was lowering his head not knowing what he was thinking.

  "Is it someone we know?" Unexpectedly, Kapok was stunned for a moment, and then slightly nodded, "Yes."

  There was quiet as if waiting for her explanation.

  Kapok took a deep breath.

  "It's Lin Muan. He lived in our house for a while but we only stayed together last year."

  "You live together?"

  "Yes."

  "You brought him here during the summer vacation. Your father and I will see him."

  Kapok hung up the phone. Lin Muan was looking at the air in a daze. His fair and handsome face was blank, his eyes dumbfounded.

  "What are you doing!" Kapok smiled and pushed his head.

  "I'm afraid..." Lin Muan looked at her pitifully.

  "Don't be afraid, my parents are very nice." Kapok comforted. After all, she made her own decisions on everything from childhood to adulthood.

  Kapok felt that there would be no surprises this time.

  The heat is approaching. After a series of procedures for senior graduation, everyone started to go their separate ways. City S is not a first-tier city and employment is not ideal and also there are not many large local companies.

  Except for those who stay in school for postgraduate studies, they basically return to their registered permanent residence or develop in first-tier cities.

  Li Jun returned to his hometown, Song Tang went to a first-tier city along the coast and only Su Ming stayed here. Her family had found a state-owned enterprise for her early and she could go to work as soon as she graduated.

  After taking the professional photos, everyone in the class came to dinner that night.

  In fact compared with high school, colleges are not so strong in class friendship. Except for a few in the dormitory who have a good time, most of the other people are friendly.

  But the atmosphere was still warm that day, after all the four-year friendship between classmates could not be faked.

  After dinner, the activists in the class clamored to sing. Song Tang screamed the most vigorously. It was already very late. Kapok hesitated for a few seconds and went with them.

  After a good start box, the waiter will fill it to move boxes of wine. They squad leader took the microphone stand in the center of the room look excited, high-pitched voice, "!! We Buzuibugui tonight," the bottom is an applauded Voice.

  The music sounded, the lights revolved and the young faces were intertwined with light and dark. On this summer night, they enjoyed their last school days.

  A group of people were so drunk that they helped each other back to school. Even if Kapok deliberately controlled it, she was a little dizzy when they dispersed. As soon as they left the house, they saw Lin Muan standing not far away.

  He was wearing a white T-shirt, denim trousers and a black peaked cap. He was hidden in the shadows and his expression was not clear.

  Kapok waved her hand at him immediately with the corners of her mouth cocked high.

  When Lin Muan came to pick her up, what he saw was this. Kapok was standing on the steps and smirked at him. She smiled very beautifully. The girl in a white skirt was innocent and brilliant in the light of a large swath of lights behind her.

  He lowered the brim of his hat and walked over slowly.

  When Song Tang saw this, they joked and said goodbye to Kapok then greeted Lin Muan and walked towards the school with their backs on their shoulders.

  "Drunk?" Lin Muan helped her and asked in a low voice.

  Hearing the words, Kapok immediately shook her head like a rattle. She staring at him with a silly smile, her eyes full of ignorance.

  Lin Muan half embraced her resignedly and walked to the side of the road to stop the car.

  In the car, she was restless at all, pinching his chin from time to time and holding his hand to play with her. Ten white and well-proportioned fingers intertwined intimately.

  Then she stopped, staring at the two hands and giggling.

  The voices were silly and stupid, causing the drivers to look at them in the rearview mirror frequently.

  Lin Muan stretched out his hand silently and covered her mouth.

  Kapok suddenly lost her voice and stared at him with round eyes. Lin Muan raised a finger and placed it on her lips, "Hush!"

  She blinked her eyes and nodded eagerly.

  Lin Muan let go of her hand cautiously and she consciously stretched out her hand to cover her lips and then stretched out her finger, "Shh~"

  "Yeah, really good", Lin Muan rubbed her head like reward.

  Those eyes immediately completed two crescents.