9

When Kapok returned home, she took another medicine and boiled a pot of ginger tea and brown sugar water and sipped it on the desk.

Under the warm light there are various books and test papers scattered. The girl sits at the desk with calm eyes and eyes. She holds a pen in her hand and works slowly on the question. From time to time, she holds the cup next to her and drinks two mouthfuls of hot sugar water.

Two-pronged approach, when she woke up, she felt comfortable all over. Kapok sucked her nose, rolled over and got up. Looking at the person in the mirror and cheering. On a new day, it's a vigorous girl again.

On the steps, Kapok took a small bite of the breakfast in her hand then took out a small mirror from her bag and carefully looked at the person in her eyes. The eyebrows are beautiful, the skin is fair and the lips are blushing because they have just finished breakfast.

Very good, very beautiful.

She put away the small mirror contentedly.

Not long after, Lin Muan went out.

Kapok greeted him immediately, holding her face open in both hands, tilting her head and her smile was sweet like a small flower.

She charmingly said, "Lin Muan, I am not ugly today."

He glanced at her indifferently, put his hands in his pockets indifferently and walked forward indifferently without saying a word.

Kapok hurriedly followed, pulled his sleeve and asked, "Is it possible to hold hands?"

"Can not."

His expression did not change and he immediately refused.

"Why--" Kapok pouted aggrievedly.

Lin Muan didn't answer her and walked forward without saying a word just letting that hand hang on his sleeve. Kapok pulled him behind and quietly bent her eyes.

The weather was warming up day by day and the heavy cotton-padded clothes were changed into thin coats. The school suddenly showed kindness and organized an outing activity before the end of spring.

Of course except for the third year of high school.

The people in the class were all excited and excited by the good news. After the head teacher announced, the whole classroom was noisy and Fang Yun beside her had been chattering and talking non-stop since the beginning.

Kapok read the book calmly, motionless.

"Hey, Kapok, you have an opinion--"

After singing a one-man show for a long time the girl became unhappy. Stretched out her elbow and hit her, lit Kapok chin for interaction. Kapok sighed secretly and put down the book in her hand.

"I don't care--"

As long as he goes, I will be happy; if he doesn't go, I will be unhappy.

"How can it be indifferent! Since the history of our first middle school in addition to organizing tutoring, have there been other group activities organized?! It's like the sun hitting the west?"

She foamed her mouth, finally opened her hands, raised her head, deeply emotional--

"This is such an exciting thing!!!"

Kapok smiles.

"As long as you are happy."

Fang Yun, "..."

She put away her expression silently and whispered to herself, "Sure enough, it's not a family, don't enter a family..."

"Kapok, you and Lin Muan are a perfect match."

Hearing the words, Kapok continued to solve the problem. Her brows were calm and she replied without raising her head.

"I thank you."

Finally, amid the roar of the head teacher, the crowd fell silent, calmed down and started the class. The ears of the Kapok were finally clear. She closed the workbook on the table and opened the textbook.

As soon as the bell rang after class, Fang Yun next to her turned her head. Before she could say anything, she saw Kapok's figure disappeared from her seat.

"Lin Muan!" Kapok stood in front of his table with a cheerful expression like a little girl about to go out to play.

"Will you go to the spring outing together?"

"not good."

He refused without looking up.

Kapok was unhappy and tugged on his sleeve. Lin Muan was forced to look up, expressionless.

"Our school has finally organized an event, what a rare thing..." Kapok lowered his eyebrows and said in a low voice, but the person in front of her had already brushed away her hand and silently refused.

Kapok lowered her eyes in disappointment, turned around and returned to her seat.

Fang Yun witnessed the whole process, "..."

It seemed to see me in another world.

When the two went home, Kapok's expressions had always been melancholy and she hung her head listlessly and walked behind. Not babbling and not wanting to take advantage of it. Lin Muan was still a little uncomfortable.

Walking silently all the way to the door of the house, Lin Muan opened the door and a second before entering, she stretched out a hand behind him, tightly pulling his sleeves, tender and white and the small blue blood vessels on the back of the hand could be vaguely seen.

He stopped.

Did not look back.

A cowardly voice came from behind, still familiar, soft and sweet with a curvy ending with a trace of vibrato making people's hearts numb.

Lin Muan couldn't hear her softening tone the most.

"My birthday will be in a few days, can you go..."

"Just treat it as a birthday present for me..."

The refusal stalk couldn't be said in the throat, lingering in his heart for a few times and finally landed weakly. Lin Muan frowned, waved her hand and silently closed the door.

The mahogany door closed in front of her and the Kapok immediately put away the pitiful expression that she had just now. Puffed up her cheeks, grabbed the strap of the schoolbag and walked back. Feeling extremely happy.

He didn't refuse, that means he agreed.

So happy.

The next day, the squad leader started counting the number of applicants. He habitually ignored Lin Muan when he passed his seat. But now he was stopped. He was surprised and looked up at the past.

There was no expression on that beautiful face and his eyes were indifferent.

"I want to sign up."

"Ah..." He was stunned and then reacted immediately repeatedly saying, "Oh, oh, well, I will remember..."

After he finished speaking, he immediately lowered his head to write his name on the notebook then raised his head again and said tentatively, "Any other things then?"

Lin Muan glanced at him lightly without making a sound.

He touched his nose angrily began to count the number of people behind.

When Li Qin returned to his seat he was still a little frightened. He immediately turned his head to the table with himself and gossiped, "Lin Muan signed up for this spring outing!"

"What?!" Unexpectedly the man immediately widened his eyes and exclaimed, "My God!"

"Really, he took the initiative to stop me, habitually neglecting it, so embarrassing..." Li Qin frowned and cried.

"Don't blame you, Qin Qin, don't forget that when you were ignored by him before. Plus one plus can circle the school three times." The same table patted him on the shoulder, comforting.

"That's right." He nodded and was relieved for an instant. The two looked at each other and the next second they asked in unison, "Then why is he going to spring outing suddenly this time?!"

"God knows..."

The two shrugged asking and answering themselves.

They didn't talk much but the news still spread like wildfire. The girls in No. 1 middle school were excited. After waiting for so long they finally had the opportunity to get close to the male god.

It's not that they didn't work hard but Lin Muan who was more famous than his face for indifference.

He never respond when they meet up. He never participate in group activities, always alone most of the time I stay in the classroom. As quiet as something.

If it weren't for that face was too outstanding, no one might have noticed his existence at all.

At that time, when he first enrolled in school, Yizhong Post Bar popped up such a post.

Title#I met a handsome little brother today in Yizhong and he begged the insider to reveal the details!! Lou Lou is grateful!!!

Clicking inside is a sneak photo.

In the midsummer sunshine under the camphor tree the boy wearing a white T-shirt is wearing headphones with his hands in his trouser pockets looking into the distance blankly.

The halo was on the top of his head dyeing his black hair into a little gold.

Only half of his face was profiled but he still couldn't resist his beauty.

This post was quickly topped up and the bottom pile was all the same.

Finally, an insider finally appeared and his name, class and detailed information were revealed underneath. On that day, Lin Muan was watched in the classroom.

Since then, people pursuing him overtly and secretly have been in an endless stream but they have all come back one after another.

It's too cold and arrogant to get close.

You can only watch from a distance and not play with it.

At noon, Lin Muan met Kapok on the rooftop.

When she opened the door and came in there was a burning smoke between his fingers and the white smoke lingered up along the slender fingers and dispersed in the air.

The empty rooftop is silent with a vast blue sky overhead white clouds floating in it. Breeze blowing, cool and comfortable. The faint smell of tobacco lingering on the tip of the nose and the unique fragrance of nicotine which makes people can't help but fall into the trap.

He glanced at he. His complexion unchanged and passed the cigarette between his fingers to his lips. Took a sip and then slowly spit it out and stretched out his index finger to flick a piece of soot that was too long on it.

Kapok has walked up to him.

"Hey, Lin Muan," she said.

"How is the taste?"

Hearing this, he raised his eyes. Before speaking, the person in front of him was caught off guard and the familiar soft light floral scent came from his lips. The lips were pried apart in shock and the residual smoke inside was caught in her mouth.

Kapok let go of him and licked her lips as if after a few seconds.

After a while, look at it lightly.

"It's not very good--"

---

Sister Naja: This Kapok is a rouge!! But sister love it so much (' ε ' )♡