45

Zhao Di was stunned. Before he could react, he saw his family Lin Muan walking out with a girl in his arms. The black coat was tightly covered and he couldn't see the girl in his arms.

The fan next to him was already screaming and was about to faint. He quickly commanded the assistant bodyguard beside him to protect Lin Muan from the crowd.

Walking into the car all the way until the door was tightly closed, blocking all the media fans outside, Lin Muan removed his coat and instantly met a pair of misty eyes.

He immediately pulled up the sleeves of her clothes and wiped her tears in a panic.

Kapok turned her head away.

There was silence in the car. The faint rumbling of the engine buzzed and the scenery outside the window quickly passed by.

Lin Muan stared at Kapok, his lips expressionless.

The co-pilot's Zhao Di looked at the road ahead intently but his ears were pricked up.

From the moment Lin Muan helped her wipe the tears, he noticed that something was wrong. He originally thought it was just a female fan who accidentally fell and was rescued by him but now the atmosphere of the two is obviously not like this.

That's right, Lin Muan looks like such an enthusiastic and considerate person.

In his world, there is only himself.

Zhao Di and Lin Muan spent a year together day and night and they knew exactly what kind of person he was.

Indifferent, paranoid, depressed, gloomy. It's just a little pervert.

He secretly looked at the little pervert in the rearview mirror.

Unbelievably, Lin Muan's expression softened and he leaned forward again to wipe her tears still coaxing, "Don't cry..."

The low-pitched appearance was unprecedented.

Immediately afterwards, only a crisp sound was heard which was very abrupt in the quiet car.

Kapok slapped his hand off.

Zhao Di's heart jumped, ready to meet the little perverted anger.

Lin Muan lowered his eyes. His eyes fell on her hand and then he grabbed it immediately, frowning and said distressedly, "You just got trampled? I'll take you to the hospital--" "

No need." Kapok interrupted him, cold. He said coldly, "I just wanted to ask, why did you disappear without saying a word in the first place."

He put down his hand and returned to a cold face. His mouth was so tightly stretched as if from his throat. Squeeze a few words into it.

"I don't want to disturb you."

Kapok twitched her lips.

"In that case, it's okay. Just assume I haven't been here today and we won't be seeing each other in the future."

She patted the driver's seat in front of her and said, "Please stop by the side of the road."

The man glanced at Zhao Di. The latter looked at Lin Muan again. He had no expression, just staring at Kapok.

Seeing no response from several people, the driver slowly stopped the car to the side of the road.

Kapok pushed the car door. The moment Kapok was about to get up, her wrist was suddenly tightly grasped. She turned her head. Lin Muan's eyes were deep and the two of them faced each other. There was silence for a few seconds, Kapok stretched out her hand to break his finger.

One by one, gradually separated from his wrist.

With the muffled sound of the car door being closed, Lin Muan lowered his head to look at his red fingers but the scars on the backs of the white and tender hands appeared in front of him and he immediately raised his head and said.

"Zhao Di, go buy some trauma medicine and send it to 1004 Kapok in S University girls dormitory——"

"By the way, don't go, she just saw you."

"Find someone else to send it to me now! Be sure to see it with your own eyes until she accepts it!" He straightened up. His eyes full of panic and his expression worried.

Never return to the calm and indifference of the past.

"Good, good..." Zhao Di replied. Took out his mobile phone and pressed the number, "I'll order someone to buy it now, don't worry..."

Lin Muan leaned on the back of the chair like a loss of strength, looking lonely. Looking out the window, her eyes were dumbfounded. Zhao Di looked back after the call and was stunned when he saw this scene.

Why suddenly feel that this little pervert is a bit pitiful.

Half of the commercials were shot by the sea and half on the campus of S University. During the shooting process, the weather was still a bit cool so the director decided to shoot the part of the campus first.

As one of the most beautiful colleges and universities in China, S University often has many crews coming to film and students are also commonplace but this time it is Lin Muan, the most popular male star recently. A large group of people surrounded the outside.

As soon as Kapok returned to the bedroom, she was called down. She looked at the person in front of her. Frowned in confusion and immediately reacted after seeing the contents of the bag and stuffed the contents back in her hands.

"I don't need it."

"Beauty, just accept it or I'll run away for nothing this trip and I won't have any money..."

"It's not easy for us to do this. It's not easy to make some money."

The little brother suffered, begging. Kapok thought for a few seconds to accept and asked, "Is it all right? Can you get the money?"

He nodded hurriedly. His face full of excitement and excitement.

Kapok nodded and turned around. The next second, the bag in her hand fell into a trash can not far away in a perfect parabola.

She stepped upstairs cleanly.

The little brother was dumbfounded behind her head, swallowed and immediately took out his mobile phone to report to his boss.

When Zhao Di received the message, his face changed slightly. He glanced at someone who was shooting then thought about it and decisively long-pressed to delete.

Kapok returned to the dormitory and heard the exclamation from inside at the door. She pushed the door open but the three of them had already rushed forward.

"Baby! Do you know where your male god is now?" Song Tang asked with an unpredictable face but her eyes were filled with excitement and eagerness.

"I don't know, and I don't want to know." Kapok pushed her away. Walked directly in and lay on the bed weakly, staring at the ceiling with blank eyes.

The three of them were left looking at each other on the original ground.

"You really don't want to know?" Li Jun asked tentatively.

"Yeah." She replied in a low voice without a trace of emotion on her face.

"He is shooting an advertisement in the teaching building... a lot of people are watching," Su Mingqi said.

Kapok was still expressionless and there was no fluctuation at all. The three of them finally realized that something was wrong. Song Tang walked over and asked softly, "What's the matter with you?"

"I'm fine. Go ahead. I want to stay alone."

Kapok turning her back to them. Song Tang looked at the two inquiringly. Li Jun shook her head silently, the three went out and closed the door gently.

The sourness in her heart almost overflowed and the whole year of grievances, unwillingness, incomprehension and misses all disappeared at that moment.

The moment he said that he didn't want to disturb her.

Lost all over, all the courage that supported her to appear in front of Lin Muan disappeared. Feeling that something was quietly missing.

Kapok slept all afternoon. When the mobile phone on the bedside screamed frantically, she suddenly woke up from her dream and opened her eyes in a daze. The screen showed an unfamiliar number.

"Hello, hello."

"Is it Miss Kapok?"

"I am."

"That's it. We met today. I am Lin Muan's agent, Zhao Di."

"He has been soaking in this afternoon when he was shooting the commercial. In the sea, he got a fever when he came back at night and now the temperature can't drop."

"This little ancestor refuses to go to the hospital and refuses to take medicine. I'm really afraid that something will happen to him..."

"What does that have to do with me." Said Kapok coldly. She immediately hung up the phone. Originally, someone else woke up from their sleep and was very angry. It was still news about that person.

Kapok doesn't want to hear that name at all now.

She stuffed the phone into the pillow, rolled over, closed her eyes bitterly and went to sleep again.

Zhao Di was hung up, staring at the screen dumbfounded. Admiring this girl very much and it was the first time he saw a girl who would refuse Lin Muan.

After all, since Zhao Di got to know Lin Muan, the scenes of the opposite person repeating to him are: offering good-rejection, confession-rejection, approaching-rejection, flattering-rejection, coercion and temptation-turning face directly.

If it hadn't been for the fact that Director He had ordered him and had become popular across the country with this movie, the company would not have been so bottomless to indulge and accommodate.

Zhao Di didn't know how much mess he had cleaned up. If he was replaced by another artist, he would have been frozen by cold storage and snow a long time ago.

"She's not coming?" Lin Muan covered the quilt and said dully with a strong nasal voice. He heard that he had a serious cold.

Looking at his appearance, Zhao Di suddenly hurt his head again and hurriedly walked over and begged, "My little ancestor, you can go to the hospital. If it burns out, I can't bear the responsibility!"

"You take the phone. Give it to me", he stretched out his hand to Zhao Di with a strange flush on his face. His eyes half-open and half-closed. His expression stubborn, looking pitiful and distressed.

Zhao Di sighed, dialed Kapok phone and put it in his ear then grabbed his hand and stuffed it into the quilt.

A few beeps sounded and the other end quickly picked it up. Kapok stared at this familiar number and cried out impatiently, "Don't call me anymore! I don't want to hear anything from him!"

"It's me ..."

"I was wrong, Mianmian, don't ignore me..."

Lin Muan sniffed, his eyes flushed and his nasal sound seemed to be crying.

Kapok's heart softened in an instant.

He was still begging in a low voice. His familiar voice was magnetically hoarse, thick and thick.

"My head hurts and my whole body hurts. Come and see if I am okay..."

He muttered in her ear as if burnt. He was talking and listening repeatedly. It makes people very sad.

"I dare not, never dare anymore, Mianmian don't ignore me..."

"I'm really wrong, don't be angry, please..."

A drop of hot tears slipped down the corner of his eyes. Lin Muan kept apologizing to the other end and all that came to mind was the scene he saw in the afternoon.

If guilt and regret can kill people, he thought he might have died countless times now.

---

Sister  Naja: Chapter 40-45 is really hard for this sister to edit, not because the word editing but this sister heart is so hurt that I really cant help to have teary eyes reading this two missing each other so much but lives just got in the way. Sister is really weak for this kind of innocent love of youth!