68

When they got home, Lin Muan pushed her to the bathroom, found her clothes and put them in and said, "Take a bath."

  "Yeah!" She nodded vigorously.

  Lin Muan safely closed the door and went to the kitchen to pour a glass of water. When he came back, there was no movement in the bathroom.

  He frowned and knocked on the door, "Kapok?!"

  No one answered him.

  After knocking again, there was still no movement. Lin Muan groaned for two seconds, twisting his hand, the doorknob turned easily because the door was unlocked. He slowly pushed open and tentatively shouted, "Kapok?!" His eyes slowly widened, light blue. In the middle of the colored tiled floor, lies a familiar figure with long black hair covering her face and hair tails scattered on the ground in a mess.

  Lin Muan sighed gently, squatted down and pulled away her long hair. A fair and beautiful face appeared, her eyelashes cleverly placed on it. Her nose fluttered slightly and her breathing was gentle.

  He resignedly filled the bathtub with water and dripped essential oils then picked up the person and took off her clothes. The white foam immediately covered most of her body, only the slender and attractive clavicles were exposed.

  Kapok lay her back on the edge of the bathtub, her white neck slightly raised. Her face was peaceful and her sleep was extremely sweet.

  Under the bright light, that large piece of snow-white skin was as bright as moonlight.

  Lin Muan opened the shower and slowly washed her hair.

  Wet it, squeeze the shampoo and gently knead out the foam. The action was deliberately put very softly until the foam was washed away from the head. Kapok showed no signs of waking up.

  Lin Muan took a towel and dried her wet hair then wiped her facial cleanser on the palm of his hand to help her wash her face.

  After finishing the last thing, he wrapped her in a bath towel and put it on the bed. Patted the lotion on her face and he took out the hair dryer.

  Kapok's hair is thick and jet-black. It has grown a bit longer in the past two years. If it is not dried at night, it will definitely cause a headache tomorrow.

  The moment the hair dryer rumbling sounded, Kapok frowned immediately, rolled her body into a ball dazedly and moved aside therefore Lin Muan speeded up his movements. A few minutes later, the air finally calmed down again.

  She stretched her brows and fell asleep slowly. Lin Muan looked at the water stains on his body, shook his head and got up to take a bath.

  The next day, Kapok woke up and completely forgot what happened last night and only seeing Lin Muan's sleepy face. She got out of bed to wash and the moment she saw the bathroom, some memories faintly appeared in her mind.

  She rolled up her hair and prepared to brush her teeth and wash her face. The hair between her fingers was fluffy and soft. It was obviously the same as she washed it last night. Kapok recalled it for a few seconds and shook her head and put the toothbrush into her mouth.

  After Lin Muan got up, Kapok was bringing out the breakfast. Her hair was half-pulled and she was wearing a light blue apron with a small smile on her face. Her temperament was gentle and at home.

  Lin Muan stood there for a moment then grabbed his hair and spoke.

  "You still don't want to drink anymore."

  "Did I do anything last night?" Kapok opened her eyes wide, stopped her movements and uncontrollably thought of what he was like back then.

  "You didn't do anything." I did it.

  "Oh, that's good," Kapok let out a long sigh of relief. If he's like him, it's over.

  When the weather is the hottest and the summer vacation is coming, Kapok is completely idle at home. In the summer of S City, the average temperature is 30 where the sun is shining, and the sun is blazing. When people go out, they are like being immediately in the stove and just want to find a cool place through this difficult time.

  Basically not dare to go out during the day, only dared to go out at night when the sun goes down and the temperature drops down.

  In this weather, Kapok once again thanked the people who invented the air conditioner.

  In the cool living room, the two sit side by side on the sofa holding half of a big red watermelon while watching TV while blowing on the air conditioner, discussing two plots from time to time and the days are leisurely and moist.

  Lin Muan has been in a particularly good mood recently. Kapok and his work and rest are basically the same. Every day they get up to eat, play and sleep together. It's so beautiful that he wants to go to heaven.

  He hopes this summer vacation will be longer and longer.

  It's a pity that the good times didn't last long. After a leisurely life, Kapok received a call from Zhao Xuan.

  "We are on vacation in two days and plan to come over and see you."

  "Ah, no, let's come." Kapok was a little apprehensive.

  "It's okay. Your dad and I have long wanted to go to S city for a while."

  She said in a tone of voice. With his beak, Kapok could only compromise so she pulled Lin Muan and started cleaning the whole afternoon.

  It wasn't until the two of them slumped on the sofa that they found out that he hadn't spoken for a long time and his silence was a little strange.

  "What's the matter with you?" She shook his hand lightly and asked.

  Lin Muan didn't answer but turned his head to look at her. The two quietly looked at each other and after a while, he leaned over to kiss her.

  The soft lips were attached and separated and then they were attached again, once and again and finally stopped on top. Lin Muan held her lips and sucked gently.

  "Are you afraid?" When he let go, Kapok noticed it. Raised her eyes and stared at him and asked lightly.

  Lin Muan still didn't answer but just clasped her hand in and clasped her tightly.

  For a long time, he was down low to be a cry, "Ah."

  "Do not worry," Kapok force shook his hand, "People who are not unreasonable, saying that we must take no problem."

  "But your mother doesn't like me." Lin Muan lowered his head and said softly. A trace of undetectable injury flashed in her eyes.

  "How come? When you met, wasn't it good?" Kapok frowned, looking at him distressedly.

  Lin Muan didn't speak any more but his expression dimmed.

  .

  The plane of the two arrived at ten o'clock in the morning. Lin Muan was inconvenient to go out. Kapok went to the airport alone. When she explained, the expressions of the two of them were light and they couldn't see the joy or anger. All the way, Kapok was knocking on the side. He said good things.

  Entering the door, Lin Muan stood there and greeted greetings obediently. The two nodded and then looked around. Kapok and Lin Muan respectfully followed behind them with their hands down, like two erring children.

  As soon as they were seated, they directly asked questions.

  "Are you planning to get married?"

  Kapok was stunned for a moment. Before she could react, Lin Muan had already answered immediately, speaking clearly and loudly.

  "Yes." The air was quiet for a few seconds and Zhao Xuan's voice suddenly sounded.

  "Marriage is not just a matter of the two of you but also the union of the two families."

  After speaking, she changed her conversation staring at Lin Muan and said, "As far as I know, you don't have a job and you don't have parents ?