46

When Lin Shen passed away, Lin Muan returned to China. This incident happened so suddenly that he had no time to talk to Kapok.

Because it was a car accident, he didn't leave a will. Lin Muan only remember that time was chaotic, with all kinds of raw faces coming and going, noisy and noisy.

After dealing with the problem of property distribution, he didn't want to stay in that place for a moment so he went straight to Kapok's school.

She told him that the school was beautiful with red houses, white sandy beaches and blue seas.

In the evening, sitting on the steps of the winding field to watch the sunset is beautiful. Walking along Furong Lake is very comfortable and the seafood in the cafeteria is delicious.

More importantly, his favorite person there.

Lin Muan couldn't wait to see her.

He came downstairs to her dormitory with joy. Just as Kapok said, it is really beautiful with retro buildings along the road, red walls and shades of green trees.

The gloomy depression over the past few days seemed to be dispelled a bit.

He raised his hand and glanced at the watch on his wrist. It should have been just after class at this time. Lin Muan was standing under the tree, quietly waiting for her to come back.

Because Kumian said, she usually goes back to the dormitory directly after class in the afternoon.

He seemed to be carrying something small in his heart, jumping up and down, happily expecting that the excitement was not enough to express his feelings at the moment.

Lin Muan hasn't seen her for almost two years.

Thinking of the past, every time he called her, he could not control the red eyes. Later, Kapok had to prepare for the college entrance examination and her mobile phone was confiscated. He was also forced to adapt to the life there, but he just started all night and night again. Insomnia.

He dared not touch anything about Kapok because he was afraid that if he didn't give up his mind, his efforts would be lost.

Desperate to come back, back to her.

It wasn't until Kapok went to college that the two people began to communicate. During that time, Lin Muan's whole person changed. Becoming more sunny and cheerful and the haze surrounding him seemed to be dispersed a little bit.

The classmates next to him were very strange of this. He had always been alone and didn't talk to others. How could he suddenly play basketball with them.

When Lin Muan first passed by, his language was not fluent and he didn't like to talk to people at first. And he became even more withdrawn. Everyone thinks that beautiful Chinese boy is a dumb.

Until one time, a girl in the class kept pestering him, Lin Muan was annoyed and coldly spit out, "Get out"

They didn't know, oh, it turns out that this boy is not dumb.

But they still dare not take the initiative to speak to him because he looks too cold.

Lin Muan didn't like life abroad at all. It was strange and cold there and every day seemed to torment him.

He wanted to tell Kumian that he had a bad time there and he didn't want to go back there anymore.

He wants to rent a small house with her, go to class, eat together and do homework together just like in high school.

Lin Muan lowered his head and slightly raised the corners of his mouth.

A familiar voice suddenly came to his ears, warm and soft with a characteristic softness in the tail. He looked up in surprise and then his smile froze for an instant.

His Kapok was held in his arms by other boy. She smiled so beautifully, so brilliant that he did not dare to look directly at her. Lin Muan was stunned and fixed his gaze on the person next to her.

His extremely outstanding appearance is not inferior to him and his smile is exactly the same as Kapok's face which is very bright and dazzling.

He embraced Kapok intimately, bowed his head and whispered The familiar and intimate atmosphere between the two could be seen at a glance.

As if an invisible hand was strangling his throat, Lin Muan suddenly couldn't breathe. He opened his eyes and breathed, but he dared not make a sound.

Hiding his body deeper into the shadows, his eyes followed the pair of figures stubbornly and his mind was blank.

It wasn't until the two of them disappeared at the door that Lin Muan was amnesty.

The setting sun in the evening is very beautiful. They must often sit on the steps to watch the sunset. It is very comfortable to walk along Furong Lake. Lin Muan's mind has already come to mind the appearance of the two walking hand in hand.