10

Lin Muan was stunned. Frowning for a moment, threw the cigarette butt in his hand to the ground, lowered his head and lifted his toe to smash it out then turned and walked out.

"Hey--"

Kapok called him.

Lin Muan paused.

"Juvenile, smoking is harmful to your health."

His expression remained unchanged. He blinked extremely indifferently, opened the door and walked out without looking back.

Kapok snorted. Bent down and picked up the cigarette butt on the ground and threw it into the trash can at the corner of the stairs.

She came up just wanting to ask if he really signed up for a spring outing.

But now it seems that she can't ask anymore.

When he went home in the evening, Kapok didn't dare to make any trouble and cleverly followed him behind. Keeping a safe distance, Lin Muan couldn't help but snorted secretly.

This is the case every time and it will start to converge after the presumptuousness and it will not take long before it will reveal its nature.

The appearance is pure and the heart is open.

Realizing that his mind had stayed on her for too long, Lin Muan narrowed his eyes, cast aside the distracting thoughts and returned to his former indifference.

The outing activity was set and the location was not far from Buddha Mountain. It was 8 o'clock on Friday morning. Although it was not far away, everyone in the class was still happy.

They don't have to go out to play in class, they are so happy.

After school on Thursday night, at the school gate Kapok changed from being well-behaved in the past few days. She pulled the sleeve of the man in front of her, smiled, shook his hand and made a beautiful voice.

"Lin Muan we're going up the mountain tomorrow. Let's go to the supermarket to buy some food, okay?"

"No need."

He waved her hand away skillfully and fluently. She don't know how many times he did it during this period.

"By the way, buy some food and make your favorite braised chicken wings."

Lin Muan didn't make a sound. Eyes half-hidden as if thinking. Kapok stared at him and continued to probe.

"Spicy and sour potato shreds?"

"Kelp ribs soup?"

He paused when he heard the words. Blinked and walked for a few seconds then nodded slightly at her.

"Go."

Kapok couldn't help showing a triumphant smile in an instant and her white teeth were neatly reflected between her lips, crimson and gorgeous. Her lips were red and white with white teeth.

Lin Muan's eyes flashed and could not help but say something.

"It's ugly."

Kapok, "..."

If she didn't get up every day and look in the mirror, she would really believe in his lies.

There was a big supermarket walking forward. The two were walking side by side on the street full of the afterglow of the setting sun. At this time, it was after get off work and class. The street was full of students in school uniforms and white-collar workers wrapped in shirts and skirts.

Pedestrians rushed to and from, hawkers all along the way, the aroma of various foods mixed in the air and the ears were full of noisy sounds.

Surrounded by the smell of fireworks on earth.

Lin Muan rarely feels like this at this moment. He always travels indifferently with his body covered in coldness as if he is wearing a protective coverand he has nothing to do with the crowds.

But at this time, it may be because there was one more person beside him and he began to perceive the changes around him.

The sleeve was tugged.

Lin Muan turned his head. Kapok looked at him with clear eyes. A small hand moved from his cuff to his wrist, and then got into his uniform pocket and her warm and soft fingertips touched his.

Kapok held his hand and smiled lightly.

Her delicate eyes were gently bent, two small dimples appeared on her white face and the curvature of her red lips was very beautiful.

Lin Muan shook her hand away as if getting an electric shock. Her face sinking slightly.

"It won't die if you hold it..."

Kapok mumbled quietly behind him. After a moment, his eyeballs rolled and he leaned forward again, winking at him and coaxing, "Take a moment to cook lean meat porridge for you..."

Lin Muan still ignored her with a pretty face and the wind was blowing at his feet.

Ah...this time she annoyed him again.

Kapok bulged her cheeks and sighed flatly.

Not long after, the two walked to the gate of the supermarket. Kapok went to the service desk to get the cart and Lin Muan stood at the entrance with an impatient face.

In a blink of an eye, when she was pushing the car over there were already two or three girls around him and that beautiful face was cold and scary.

Kapok walked over, glanced at the young girls, smiled and took his arms then said in a calm tone, "What are you doing around my boyfriend?"

Lin Muan didn't get rid of her.

Kapok smiles sweeter and sweeter.

The girls froze for a moment and then a little embarrassed to speak, "Sister, your boyfriend is so good-looking..."

"Thank you, I think too."

Kapok held his hand with a dignified smile.

After the few people left, Kapok immediately let go of him. Staring at the ground and coughing slightly, "It's very attractive..."

Lin Muan glanced at her without any expression and walked inside. Kapok quickly followed.

The spacious supermarket, bright aisles, and a dazzling array of shelves, there are a lot of people inside, but fortunately it is not noisy. Everyone buys the goods they need.

Kapok stood in front of a row of snacks with a pack of durian cake in her left hand and a box of durian pastry in her right and asked the person beside him, "Which one do you think is better?"

Lin Muan glanced lightly, and said with an unpleasant expression, "Nothing is good."

"Oh okay, then buy this."

Kapok threw the durian cake in his left hand into the shopping cart.

Lin Muan, "..."

Kapok was picking things all the way. Lin Muan stood silently and when he passed the beverage area he suddenly picked up two boxes of milk and threw them into the shopping cart.

Kapok raised her eyebrows and took a closer look. It was still a familiar brand and a familiar packaging.

Kapok, "......"

After the two of them picked the snacks, they drove the cart to the fresh food area. Kapok lowered her eyebrows and carefully selected the ingredients. Lin Muan followed her with a bit of interest on the face.

Kapok was wrapped in a transparent plastic bag and she lowered her head very carefully and carefully selected a pile of yellowish-brown potatoes with bumpy skins for a long time. Finally, she picked up a large flat and smooth potato and put it in the car.

The person who was silent all night suddenly made a sound.

"Why pick this?"

Kapok immediately smiled in surprise, looked at him sideways and replied with a long voice,"Because it looks good--"

Lin Muan's face suddenly sank. His brows and eyes gloomy.

Kapok laughed and leaned over and explained in a low voice in front of him, "Because potatoes like this are easier to peel and shred."

Lin Muan ignored her.

Kapok's eyes turned around and continued to add.

"It's not just because it looks good--"

"Just like I like you and it's not just because you look good--"

Lin Muan was finally looking at her. His eyes were dark, bright and dimmed under the light as if a pool of coldness was bottomless. His lips were open and his tone was cold.

"What do you like me?"

"I like your indifferent character, fragile soul. Everything that is vulnerable."

After Kapok finished speaking, she bent her mouth and stared at him deeply, slowly, "It makes me feel so distressed that I want to give you all the beauty of this world--"

Lin Muan clearly reflected his face in his pupils and Kapok sighed inwardly.

She didn't expect that her first confession would be in a broken place like a supermarket. The tip of the nose is a mixed smell of vegetables, meat and seafood. The ears are fine and noisy human voices and there are strangers walking around in a cart pushing a car.

He did not answer.

There was no response.

Kapok sighed and turned it into a real thing. She pulled the car next to her. Continued to select the ingredients behind and talked with people next to her from time to time.

"Um... how about this chicken wing?"

"Hold one or this one?"

"Should ribs be thinner or fatter?"

Lin Muan overflowed with monosyllables one by one. Responding to her and he couldn't help looking at the person beside him.

She was looking down at the ingredients in the freezer. A few strands of hair scattered and attached to her white face. The ponytail loosely tied behind her head fell softly on her shoulders and when she asked in a soft voice she was gentle and unreasonable.

She didn't seem to be affected by the incident just now and she was still as before.

For some reason Lin Muan suddenly felt bored and uncomfortable.

---

Sister Naja: Sister think that the wall slowly crumbling! Baby Muan is such a foodie for love. He will sink deeper and deeper later ahahah