38

Kapok felt a shadow cast in front of her eyes. She threw the melon seeds in her hand into the trash can, raised her head and asked silently in her eyes.

Lin Muan glared at her dissatisfied.

"You don't love me anymore!"

He said bitterly with a hint of gritted teeth. His fair and handsome face was faintly angry.

Kapok glanced at him lightly and continued to watch TV. Still driving him away.

"Go, don't block the screen."

Lin Muan wrinkled his eyebrows, clicked and pressed the switch, the screen suddenly went black.

He stood there like a kid who was tempestuous. Staring at Kapok, his eyes wide open.

Kapok has no power at all.

Kapok couldn't help laughing and beckoned to him, "Come here."

"Don't want." He stubbornly stood on the spot with his neck stubborn. Kapok was not annoyed with a lazy smile on her face, quietly. Looked at him quietly.

After a while, Lin Muan slowly moved over by himself and stood in front of her awkwardly.

Kapok stretched out her hand to pull him and the force came very suddenly. Lin Muan was caught off guard and sat down.

The sofa sank softly and he frowned. Kapok immediately stretched out her legs to suppress him. Put her hands on his shoulders and then turned and sat on his legs.

The two faced each other. Lin Muan lowered his eyes, stretched out his hand and silently held her waist.

The grip is slender and not full and the hand feels excellent.

"I've been very good to you recently, right", Kapok raised her chin and asked in a loud voice.

Lin Muan made no sound but used his hands to send her closer.

"You are used to--"

Kapok glanced at him, his intention was self-evident.

Lin Muan immediately hugged her tightly in his arms. Rubbing his head against her neck and shoulders.

"I don't care, don't care, you will always be used to me anyway."

Kapok suddenly got annoyed and broke his head out of her neck skillfully, staring at him, saying every word, "Lin Muan, if you make trouble again, I will throw you out!"

He changed his face instantly. His eyes widened and he pushed her away from him then returned to the room angrily and slammed the door.

There was a loud bang which signaled the master's anger.

Kapok got up, turned on the TV and continued to watch with relish.

In the night, the lights were all off. Quietly, the door was secretly opened and a head poked out. Lin Muan patrolled the dark living room outside and then crept to the next door.

He put his ear on the door and listened for a while and after making sure that there was no sound inside, he quietly unscrewed the doorknob.

He turned unimpeded, but fortunately the door was unlocked.

He secretly rejoiced.

When he came to the bed, Lin Muan stared at the bulge. Swallowed a little nervously then quietly lifted a corner of the quilt and got in.

As soon as he was lying down, a sound came to his ear which made his heart beat.

"Isn't it angry? Why come here to do it?" Kapok's voice couldn't hear a trace of emotion.

Lin Muan turned his back in silence, ignored her. Wringing a quilt in his hand, very sad.

"I'm still wronged. Am I not good enough for you, am I." Kapok continued to question from behind.

She really got used to his temper and it would be terrible to go on like this.

"Okay." He said dully. In all fairness, during this period of time Kapok is really good for him but it is precisely this way that makes him accustomed to this kind of good.

The sudden drop is unacceptable.

"Then turn around."

She said quietly and Lin Muan turned around obediently.

"Hold me," she continued. Lin Muan was stunned for a moment then restrained the joy in his heart. Stretched out his hand and held her tightly in his arms.

At this moment, every cell in the body is clamoring for satisfaction.

"No more unreasonable troubles, no tantrums, no trouble with me, you understand?" Kapok stated calmly but her words contained no rejection.

Like a child who had made a mistake, Lin Muan replied in a low voice, lowered his eyelids and concealed the shame.

The two returned to their usual normal state and the second semester of high school was coming to an end. Lin Muan was also changing in a state visible to everyone's naked eyes.

He started to take care of others and would go to the playground to play basketball with Li Qin and a group of people. He would laugh and get angry.

Although he still rarely speaks actively, he has slowly integrated into the group. At least in the class, it doesn't look like an outlier anymore.

Everyone knows the reason.

Sometimes it may be true. A little kindness can change a person.

Although they don't know how much effort Kapok has made behind the scenes.

After the final exam, the summer vacation soon ushered in. Jiangcheng is near the sea and the surrounding cities are all famous tourist attractions.

Kapok wanted to take him out for a relaxing holiday during a much harder holiday.

Checking the route and booking the hotel, Kapok began preparations on the third day of the holiday. The two sat head to head on the carpet, looking at the tablet in their hands and studying with gusto.

"This is a nice room with a sea view and a beach."

Lin Muan stared at the promotional picture inside. His eyes brightened and his fingers clicked excitedly on it. Kapok glanced at the price behind his eyes and PASS directly.

"It's too expensive to live in."

"I have money."

Kapok was slightly taken aback, raised her head. Lin Muan was staring at her with her dark and moist eyes and repeated it very seriously when he saw it.

"I have money."

"Oh, yes, you have money."

Kapok reacted and after raising him for so long, she really forgot about it.

Lin Shen gave him twice as much living expenses than her usual.

After all, all he could give Lin Muan was money.

As a result, the luxurious travel life kicked off in this way.

The sun, the beach and the sea breeze are cool. Under the huge sun umbrella, Kapok and Lin Muan lay lazily on the beach chairs. Each with a pair of huge sunglasses hanging on their faces and a large straw hat on their heads.

Kapok picked up the coconut on hand, took a sip of it comfortably and continued to admire the beautiful man in the blue sky, white clouds and the sea.

In the next second, the beautiful man in front of her moved suddenly. Leaned in and took a sip of coconut juice with her straw and lay down again and contentedly.

"Lin Muan, you don't have--" Kumian asked dissatisfiedly, narrowing her eyes.

"Yours is sweeter." His lips curled up. His face full of childish pride.

Kapok grunted twice and ignored him.

In the evening, the sun is no longer hot at noon. The sky is orange and the setting sun softly envelopes the earth, sparkling on the transparent water.

The balcony outside the room, the huge clear swimming pool, Kapok wearing a tulle suspender swimsuit. It was a pleasure to roll and play in the water.

With a wide view in front of you, you can see the mountains not far away, the vast and blue sea, the dense silhouettes of people on the beach and all kinds of roofs.

The breeze is blowing slowly, cool and comfortable.

Kapok raised her head and looked at the man sitting by the swimming pool. With a turn of her eyes, she sneaked over.

When Lin Muan was in a daze, his feet soaked in the water were suddenly pulled by a strong force. Before he could react, the whole person had fallen into the swimming pool.

The cold water came in an instant and the whole body was completely wet.

"Kapok!" He gritted his teeth and snarled. Glaring at the person in front of him who was smiling so brightly. His eyes were filled with helplessness.

"Come on, teach you to swim--"

She raised a splash of water in her hands, proud and proud. Her delicate and beautiful face was plated with golden light by the setting sun, soft and warm.

The fair skin was still stained with wet water droplets, shining a little bit of light at this moment, making people unable to move their eyes.

Lin Muan stood there, curling the corners of his mouth lightly.

After tossing in the water for more than an hour, in the end he still didn't learn to swim because Lin Muan's attention was all focused on her.

White skin, soft waist.

Straight legs, slender collarbone.

Everywhere challenged his self-control.

The scented girl is like a cherry with dew on the branches, full and inviting. Making people excited.

After taking a shower and changing clothes, the two of them went out with their fingers clasped together. At the beginning of the lights, the sky was sinking, large swaths of clouds piled up in the sky, the sky was blue in the distance and the streets were busy.

Kapok is wearing a white T-shirt and dark blue loose cotton shorts, revealing a pair of white and straight legs underneath like Lin Muan beside her. A simple loose white T-shirt and jeans sneakers.

The two walked together. Their temperament was unique and fit.

Kapok discovered that he has a habit of dressing neatly no matter how hot the weather is when he goes out.

It is definitely not like the boys who can be seen everywhere on the street. Wearing big pants and slippers on a hot day.

"Aren't you hot?" She asked hesitantly.

"Fortunately, I'm used to it." Lin Muan shook her hand slightly. His face calm.

"When I was a child, everytime I went out, she always liked to dress me neatly." This way, she can get countless envious eyes and greetings.

An Ling is a vain person, so after the marriage fails, she will become fragile and unbearable.

Lin Muan has been born well since he was a child. With delicate features, red lips and white teeth, like an enlarged doll.

When others saw him, they always stepped forward with a look of excitement, squeezed in person and couldn't help but praise him.

At every moment, An Ling smiled very happily and then urged him to call people, forcing him to smile obediently at those strangers.

Lin Muan was obedient and obedient every time. Even if he laughed so stiffly that his muscles were sore.

Because only in this way An Ling will treat him very well after returning.

So afterwards, Lin Muan didn't want to laugh anymore.

"Then you must have looked good when you were young!" Kapok smiled and nodded then sighed with regret.

"What's the matter?" Lin Muan frowned in doubt as he looked at her suddenly dimmed expression.

"I wish I could meet you when I was young..."

"So I can grow up with you."

Kapok smiled softly as if a beautiful little boy appeared in front of her.

Always sitting alone, staring at the sky and holding his cheeks in a daze, those big black eyes blinking and blinking, clear and clean.

---

Sister Naja: Sometimes I still can't get it that they don't do the deed until the end. I mean they live together, sleep and put each other in their dear heart so much. Doesn't teenager have this raging sexual tension? 

This sister understand that adulthood procces is different on each person. Might be influenced by the society, culture, education in family, etc.