52

When Kapok pushed in, Lin Muan was obviously stunned.

There was no light in the room and the room was dark. With the beeping sound of the door card the wall switch was turned on.

The light suddenly lit up and Lin Muan sat on the bed and raised his head abruptly.

When he was exposed to strong light, his eyes narrowed slightly uncomfortably and there was a coldness inside. When he saw the person coming, it faded like a tide.

"Mianmian..." He cried. His voice soft and there was a touch of grievance when she listened carefully.

Zhao Di suddenly rolled his eyes behind her. If it was someone else, he would have already gone.

Kapok made no sound, dragged the box, walked in then closing the door as soon as she stepped forward with a clang,. Zhao Di, who was locked outside touched his nose angrily.

Lin Muan stared at her without blinking. Kapok stood in front of him then bent over and pinched his chin to look left and right.

Then she spit out two words gently, "Red."

Kapok stretched out her hand and slowly rubbed her fingertips on the reddish skin of his cheek. Her eyes gradually deepened and then she dropped a kiss there.

"Don't be angry, I will sterilize you."

"Yeah." He lowered his eyes and responded.

Under the light, the long eyelashes trembled gently. The skin was white, tender and the plump, rosy lips formed a straight line.

Hiss, Kapok took a faint breath then lowered her head and touched the two red lips.

He raised his eyes, his dark and moist eyes looked at her like this without much emotion. Kapok eyeballs rolled, pressing his cheeks and pulling them up.

"Come on, give the little fairy a smile."

"Don't make trouble," he opened her hand but the expression on his face was a little loose as if it had been raining and sunny.

When Kapok came out of the shower, Lin Muan was looking up at the ceiling as if in a daze. The dark pupils reflected the light overhead, shattered and dazzling.

She lifted the quilt and crawled in slowly.

The breath is a long absence, familiar and intoxicating.

She reached out her hand and buried herself in the spacious chest.

"I miss you," she said.

Lin Muan lowered his head and Kapok closed her eyes quietly. His nose was fair and beautiful and his pale pink lips were hidden in the hair. He stretched out his hand and gently pulled away behind her ear.

"I miss you too," he whispered and then added, "Thinking about it." When thinking of continuous filming, he was in a daze thinking that the person opposite was her.

In the middle of the night, Lin Muan was awakened by the heat again.

The familiar feeling spread from that place to his whole body. He opened his eyes and as expected he did not know since when Kapok's leg was tucked between his legs again.

With her occasional unconscious movement, the warm and soft skin rubbed the sensitive area and then it was as hard as iron. Abruptly awakening him from his dream.

Lin Muan closed his eyes fiercely and resigned himself to get out of bed.

Half an hour later, coming back again with moisture, he turned Kapok around, hugged her firmly in front of his chest and then fell asleep slowly against her back.

During the time in City S, he came here almost every night.

Lin Muan knew that Kapok was reluctant to let him suffer a slight grievance. As long as he spoke, she would agree to anything.

But he couldn't bear it. Such a good Kapok should belong to him justifiably.

From the inside out, all.

When Lin Muan went to the crew the next day, he even let the director up and down heaved a sigh of relief.

Because of yesterday's unpleasantness, the director specially postponed the male and female protagonist's opponents and shot them separately. Lin Muan's expression became much more relaxed after listening.

Especially when the eyes saw that Kapok was next to him.

She was sitting on the stool, resting her cheek with one hand. Her eyes were full of interest and for some reason being watched by those eyes Lin Muan was always a little unnatural. His hands and feet flustered inexplicably.

After the director yelled that click, he secretly breathed a sigh of relief and thought to himself, fortunately it was not the rival of the actress.

Otherwise, he may be going on strike.

The lunch for lunch was made by Kapok herself. Lin Muan lived in a suite with all the equipment including kitchen appliances.

Kapok knew he couldn't get used to takeout.

In the afternoon, the working hours are very tight. There is only half an hour to eat in the middle. Usually they are called box lunches. Some actors who are not used to eating will also ask the assistants to go out and buy them alone.

Lin Muan is like this but he is still not satisfied. The most troublesome thing for assistant Xiao Mei every day is to buy him food.

The crew environment is very simple. The staff, including most of the actors eat on a small table and bench and some squat directly on the ground.

Kapok took out the heat preservation box she had brought and opened them one by one on the table. A smell different from the food outside came out with a strong homely taste.

Zhao Di and Xiao Mei craned their necks and looked over.

Three dishes and one soup—braised chicken wings, hot and sour potato shreds, carrot fried pork and kelp stewed pork ribs. The rice in the bowl is full and shiny.

It's a simple dish but for some reason when they saw the box lunch in their hand again, they instantly lost their appetite.

Lin Muan changed from the gloom and impatience a few days ago with soft brows and eyebrows. He took the vegetables to his mouth, nodding from time to time and his face was full of satisfaction.

Zhao Di and Xiao Mei glanced at each other in silence. After a while, he swallowed and moved over.

"Kapok--"

"Huh?" Kapok tilted her head in surprise.

"Your dish looks very good, can you let me taste it..." He smiled shyly.

Lin Muan immediately swept over his eyes coolly when he heard the words then stretched out his hand to protect the vegetables in front of him and moved inward.

Kapok took the chopsticks and knocked him with a crisp snap. Zhao Di's eyelids twitched and he looked at him with fear. As expected, the little ancestor was staring at him fiercely.

When he stopped eating, He wanted to blurt it out and the sound of Kapok sounded in his ears, gentle and gentle.

"Yes, I make a lot and two people may not finish eating. You can ask the girl next to you to come together."

Zhao Di immediately felt that Muan gaze became colder almost piercing him. He thought if his eyes could kill people, he might no longer know how many times he had died.

"No, no," he waved his hand again and again, "The box lunch is delicious too..."

After he left, Kapok glared at the person in front of her and Lin Muan continued to pick up the rice with an innocent look with an extremely pure expression.

The corner of Kapok's mouth provoked a sneer and she said in a cool voice, "My big star is amazing, now he threaten people and his temper is increasing day by day..."

He pretended not to hear but his movements slowed down a bit. His eyes dimmed.

How willing to blame him again.

He swallowed like this and Kapok sighed secretly.

Forget it, I can only spoil himself when I meet someone like this.

Zhao Di and Xiao Mei are in a very good mood recently because Lin Muan is in a good mood and they are refreshed even with them. But this good mood only lasts until Li Yan returns.

Yes, Li Yan is the heroine of this movie, the one who was pushed to the ground by Lin Muan after the attempted kiss.

Zhao Di still remembered her look at that time, hideous and distorted.

"It's natural and righteous for you to kiss in a movie. Don't affect the quality of the whole movie for personal reasons!"

What was Lin Muan's reaction at that time...oh, he glanced at her coldly and then he immediately bent over and poured water and wiped it as if his face was dirty then throw a sentence that he will not shoot then leave without looking back.

He was so angry that he had a lot of troubles and finally the director came out to make a round of it and the incident passed.

Now it can be said that the enemy is extremely jealous when they meet. And what is more, they gonna film the unsuccessful scene last time.

Yes, this is a kiss scene.

Li Yan stared at the person close at hand with a triumphant smile on her lips.

She stood on tiptoe closely and she could touch those attractive red lips. There was a voice in her heart wavering the flag, the unwillingness and over the years was about to be overstocked. Her eyes revealed the light of victory and soon, this time, she will definitely kiss him.

The distance between the two of them was getting closer and she could already vaguely feel the heat spraying from his breath.

Li Yan's pupils tightened and a creak came from her ear before she was about to move then a thick and familiar voice sounded.

"For me!"

"Director?!" Li Yan's eyes widened and asked in disbelief.

The director sitting in the middle couldn't wipe his face. His eyes dodged and explained, "This is what Ji always ordered."

Of course not. It's just that during the last meal, Mr. Ji specifically asked him to take care of Lin Muan.

At that time, I was also dumbfounded and God knows how these two people got in touch.

Ji Fanchen, the biggest investor in this movie has hundreds of millions of assets under his name.

He spoke in person, who would dare to be presumptuous to Lin Mu.

This is also the reason why people who are directors are still respectful even if they are making heaven and earth.

As soon as the director finished speaking, Lin Muan immediately disappeared from the set as if he didn't want to look at her again. Li Yan clenched her fists, her eyes flushed with anger.

In the rest room, Lin Muan pressed Kapok on the door. Licking her lips with his lips in her mouth as if to drive away some memory. His movements were hurried and panicked.

Kapok gently rubbed his hair until he let it go, silently comforting.

"It's annoying." She heard his dissatisfied complaint and Lin Muan buried his head on her neck, feeling glum.

"Yeah," Kapok responded lowly.

The memory of the talent still lingered in his mind. The woman's eyes looked at him unabashedly which was extremely disgusting.

He hugged Kapok tightly, absorbing the familiar breath from her and slowly expelling those gloomy emotions.

Until the evening when he was eating, he looked depressed. No longer as contented as he used to be and even had a lot less appetite than usual.

In the night, the curtains were drawn tightly and the eyes were pitch black. The whole room was extremely quiet. Breathing in the ears was gentle and the chest tightly behind her was undulating at a constant speed. Kapok gently covered the hand on the waist and the breathing rhythm suddenly changed. The slowing down.

"Why did you enter the entertainment industry in the first place...?" Kapok tentatively asked. Her voice soft and hesitant.

For a long time Kapok has not dared to touch the past why Lin Muan chose to step into this business. There must be a reason. Kapok has thought about it a lot but the only result may be because this is his hobby.

But everything in recent days has shown that he doesn't like acting.

She waited with bated breath. After a long time, his voice came from behind, hoarse and low with a calm tone.

A short sentence instantly made the corners of her eyes sore.

"Because I want you to see me."