49

Kapok did not move, let him toss and turn on it. After years of absence, his lips are as soft and hot as ever and when you suck gently, a heart almost melts away.

She closed her eyes and got close to him.

She don't know how long it lasted but when Lin Muan finally let go of her. The color of his lips was already so bright that make him so pale and tender and red so bright.

His black eyes were shiny and moist, staring at her brightly.

Kapok stretched out her hand to push him away. Sat up in a hug, searched for her sweater and finally saw the target at the foot of the bed. She wanted to move but suddenly she was hugged from behind.

The quilt piled around the waist was pulled up, wrapping them tightly.

"Mianmian--"

He whispered with his head buried in her neck.

Kapok turned her face slightly, rubbing his soft hair against her cheek.

The arm around the waist suddenly tightened and the two of them stuck tightly together.

"Last year, my dad had a car accident."

"Yeah."

"Then I went back home and I... came to you." He buried his head deeper and rubbed the tip of his nose against the soft skin.

"Then I saw you with your roommate. She, she looks exactly like a boy, I thought you had a boyfriend and you also laughed so happily..."

Even though she had guessed the reason, she was very angry for him. At this moment, Kapok wanted to laugh inexplicably but soon she couldn't laugh anymore.

"I dare not show up, nor dare to contact you again."

"I have a bad time abroad, I was not used to the food and I couldn't sleep. Every day I think about you and I'm going crazy."

"I dare not call you. Every time I finish the phone call with you, I always feel terribly uncomfortable."

"Mianmian, I was wrong. Don't be angry with me anymore."

"I won't be self-righteous anymore."

Kapok blinked. The sentence of not being angry had already reached her throat, almost blurted out but his voice came to her ear again.

Low, soft, with a trace of pity.

"You do not leave me, I have only you."

.

Lin Muan under his broker telephone bombing, finally departed back. Kapok watched him on the train then slowly walked back to the school.

The scenery that was so familiar in the past now under the sunlight. The branches and leaves are swaying, the spring is like the sea. Kapok cocked the corners of her mouth, even the footsteps are a bit lighter than usual.

Lin Muan suddenly became greasy and would often call her several times a day. When eating at noon, ending class in the evening and going to bed at night.

At night, the emotions were fermented to be particularly strong. Lin Muan always mumbled over there, reluctant to hang up the phone. Kapok often said, there was no soundso she slept with her mobile phone.

When she wake up in the morning, the phone is still on the call or it has been turned off automatically when the battery is low.

What is even more frightening is that he will fly over every three to five hours. Sometimes late at night, sometimes early in the morning, sometimes in the evening when the sky is full of glow. Usually staying for one night and then flying away immediately the next day.

In this way, December slowly passed.

One early winter morning, he dragged his suitcase and appeared in front of Kapok.

At this time, the morning light on the horizon was faint and the cold in the morning was pressing. The exhaled gas turned into white mist in the air.

He stood under the tree, waiting for a long time. His face was calm, his eyebrows were not very real and the black clothes seemed to be melted into the mist.

The entire campus was immersed in sleep and the surroundings were quiet. Kapok heard the rustle of her footsteps on the dead leaves and the two slowly narrowed the distance.

Kapok stood in front of him, raised her head and asked calmly.

"What are you doing?"

"Vacation." Lin Muan lowered his eyes and replied lowly.

"How long do you rest?"

"I don't know." He squeezed the suitcase in his hand and his bare skin was a little dry and whitish.

Kapok covered his hands with the heat of just getting up from the bed. The moment her skin touched, there was a coolness in his palms. Kapok immediately grabbed his hands and put them to her lips and breathed lightly.

"Isn't it cold?"

"Cold. I'm almost freezing to death," he immediately complained in a low voice. His brows were childish.

Kapok sighed lowly and resignedly pulled him out, "Let's go. Get you settled first."

There are many short-term rentals outside the school. It is not the peak tourist season but it is very easy to find. University S is very close to the sea so many sea view rooms next to it.

Kapok helped him find a single-family homestay. The house is small but has two floors. The decoration style is very small and fresh. It faces the sea and has an open-air balcony. The point is that the living room is 60% similar to the Kapok home.

The house has all the furniture and electrical appliances and it's almost close to class time after simple packing. Of course, Lin Muan is reluctant to let her go. An Kapok also doesn't want to leave him here alone.

Staring at his eye-catching face and thinking for a few minutes, Kapok took off the thick cyan scarf from her neck then she tiptoed and tied it around his neck in circles.

This is when Song Tang fell in love with a senior at a certain time and decided to awaken her feminine charm. So in the dormitory, day and night, she knitted a scarf purely by hand. In the end, the things were not sent out becasuse this senior already had a girlfriend.

Then the scarf reached Kapok's hand.

In all fairness, the knitting is pretty good. The stitches are fine, the color is good-looking. The only disadvantage is that the wool is bought too much and the knitting is very long and very thick which affects the appearance.

But now, watching that beautiful face is mostly covered, Kapok is very satisfied with Song Tang's craftsmanship.

When she went downstairs, she bought him a black hat in a nearby shop and his extremely gorgeous appearance was immediately covered up.

The two walked hand in hand on the road just like ordinary young lovers who did not attract attention at all.

At this time, the morning sun had emerged from the horizon. The golden sunlight dispelled the layers of fog and the eyes were bright and open. Street vendors were busy stalling, passing pedestrians and students riding bicycles.

Kapok held his hand as if back to when he went to and from school in the second year of high school.

The only difference is that they can no longer see the full blue and white uniform.

"Lin Muan..."

"Yeah."

"Have you thought...if you didn't go abroad, what would we... look like?" Kapok asked in a clear voice while looking ahead.

As soon as the voice fell, his fingers were suddenly tightened.

Lin Muan tilted his head and stared at that fair face like a knuckle in his throat.

"I... don't know." He didn't dare to imagine what Lin Heng would look like at that time. Maybe the whole school would be full of rumors. They were accused, isolated and couldn't see each other.

But after a long third year of high school, graduated and then came to the same city from university, they will continue to live together as before.

There is no need to go through the long separation of more than three years.

But if time passes again, Lin Muan will still choose to leave because a person as warm as Kapok, she should stand in the sun and live bright and open.

Instead of being pointed and pointed with him, hiding in a dark corner, slowly decayed.

"Hey--" The person beside him sighed suddenly and long. Lin Muan immediately looked at her in panic, just as Kapok turned her head.

With eyes facing each other, a smile suddenly appeared in those clear eyes.

"But it's okay, we are still together now."

"Yeah!" Lin Muan covered half of his face in the scarf. But his eyes were bent into two crescents. He nodded heavily, his eyes filled with joy that was about to overflow.

Kapok pursed her mouth and smiled softly. Pulling him to the school slowly.

Passing through the school gate, there is a straight road,. Two rows of tall and straight coconut trees, beautiful retro buildings and she have seen countless scenery but it was the first time that she walked hand in hand with him.

The rising sun shrouded in thin light.

It doesn't matter, there will be a lot of time in the future to make up for the three years we missed.

.

From the school as well as a period of time, Kapok took him to the cafeteria to eat breakfast.

As soon as she entered the door and saw the dazzling array of foods, Lin Muan seemed a little surprised.

Kapok put all those things directly on the plate and then swiped the card.

"What are you doing with so much?!" His eyes widened in surprise.

"Well, I want to buy it for you." Kapok raised her lips and smiled.

Picking a remote corner, Kapok blocked him to the inside. Fortunately, there are not many people in the cafeteria at this time and students rarely come for breakfast early in the morning.

Either stepping on a point to pack and go to the classroom or asking someone to help bring it back to the dormitory.

Lin Muan took off the big scarf, revealing his snow-white chin. His lips were covered with crimson. Kapok swallowed inexplicably. He tilted his head in confusion and passed the little cake on his hand.

"Do you want to eat?"

"You eat, I'm not hungry." She waved her hand and smiled quickly.

Lin Muan lowered his eyes when he heard the word and slurred. His movements were very slow which made him feel happy and frightened.

From the beginning to the present, there is a trajectory of Kapok life in every place he has experienced. He wants to slow down and then he can feel the days that he did not participate in and related to her.

When most of the food on the plate was eaten, the people in the cafeteria gradually increased.

"Are you full?" She asked the person next to her softly and Lin Muan nodded with a tangled face, "Well, but there is a lot left. Can you pack it?"

"...", Kapok stared at the few sweet taro balls above. And only two steamed buns and a half bowl of porridge with a look of reluctance.

"You bought it for me, I can't bear to lose it," he blinked. his face full of sincerity.

"Hmm..." Kapok nodded very sincerely then looked at him and spoke calmly.

"But I remember, didn't all the breakfast I bought for you go into the trash can?"