51

At that time, Kapok was cutting his hair. The winter sun was bright and warm, the green grass was green and the blue sky was like washing.

They moved a chair on the lawn outside, basking in the sun and blowing in the wind. Lin Muan sat there cleverly surrounded by a large white cloth.

Kapok took the scissors to cut the excessively long hair in front of his forehead then his brows were revealed little by little, making it difficult to look directly at the sun.

He closed his eyes slightly. His expression was quiet and his thick eyelashes were distinct which looked like two small fans from top to bottom.

Kapok lowered her eyes, acting intently and earnestly.

Zhao Di stood in front of the fence and watched this scene. Silently swallowing the sound from his mouth.

He has seen Lin Muan countless dazzling moments, but this ordinary and ordinary boy in front of him must be truly happy.

After he finished the hair cutting by Kapok, he took off the white cloth on his body and then wiped the broken hair on his face with a semi-dry towel and his white face slowly returned to clean.

Without the cover of too long hair, the temperament is instantly brighter and brighter.

Kapok looked at him and nodded in satisfaction.

Lin Muan looked at her with a satisfied expression. He ouldn't help but leaned over and touched the corner of her lips.

"Cough cough," Zhao Di finally couldn't help but uttered. The two immediately looked over. Hisis eyes flashed slightly, then cleared his throat and looked at Lin Muan.

"I'm here to find you for something."

Zhao Di sat on the sofa in the living room, staring at the surroundings and then took a sip of the water in front of him to cover his surprise.

"The fleeting original author and screenwriter Nan Yuyu appointed you to star in," he put down the cup in his hand, raised his head and solemnly added, "And he said that the sex scene was deleted. The kiss scene can be used as a substitute or borrowed."

"The crew next week. As soon as you turn it on, you will go back with me tomorrow at the latest." The two silently glanced at each other and Lin Muan lowered his head without making a sound.

"This is already the biggest concession to you." Zhao Di said earnestly.

"Yeah," Lin Muan replied in a low voice.

After he left, Lin Muan still maintained the same posture as before with his head down and his eyes down. His brows and eyes depression, Kapok spoke softly.

" I'm leaving."

"Yeah."

"Is the house going back?"

"No", he suddenly raised his head. His eyes widened, and he added earnestly, "No, I want to come back."

"Yes." Kapok smirked and nodded. "Okay, don't retreat. I will wait for you to come back."

"Right", she suddenly remembered something, staring at him and asked, "What happened to the fleeting years that you just said?" Deleted the sex scene. Borrowing a kiss scene?

Now recall carefully, since he debuted, it seems that there are only two works. The first is the gold of He Dao where he won the best actor, the double harvest of popular reputation is an instant hit.

Then he took over a historical drama of the court of strategy.

Neither of these two shows has too many emotional scenes, nor does it require close contact with actresses.

Kapok has always thought it was a coincidence.

"It's nothing..." He quietly looked away, turning his head and staring out the window.

Kapok leaned close, holding his head in both hands and turning around. Staring at him tightly with his eyes open.

Those jet-black eyes were pure and thorough and there was a panic at a glance.

Unprepared to meet her gaze, Lin Muan dodged his eyes not daring to look at her.

"Say." Kapok spit out a word briefly.

She had read the original novel. She was still bored at her aunt's house during the summer vacation of the year she graduated from the third year of high school.

At that time, she was surprised by the author's excellent writing and the ups and downs of the plot and then she started to search all of her works.

If she remembers correctly, this novel should be about the ambiguous feelings of a group of men and women on campus and then extended to the city. In which the hero and the heroine will have a sex scene in addition to a kiss scene.

Although the description in the book is beautiful and obscure, if the actor is replaced by Lin Muan, Kapok will have the urge to beat others.

"It was Zhao Di who picked up a movie for me." He spoke softly. His eyes downcast all the time.

"What does it mean to delete the play?" Kapok chased after him.

"Oh, you are so annoying." He turned his head and broke free of her hand.

Kapok stared at him for a long time and then he frowned and asked, "You won't shoot?"

"Why?"

"No why."

"Because of me?"

"No."

"Don't want to kiss other girls?"

" Hmm."

"Really good." Kapok laughed and leaned in to kiss him.

With a light touch, she chased him as soon as he parted. Pressed his lips, Kapok put her arm around his neck and the two fell on the sofa.

Lin Muan lay on her body. Panting, Kapok stared at the ceiling, a flash of light suddenly flashed on her mind.

"So you didn't make any announcements or work arrangements during this period of time. It was because of this matter?" What's more, even the previously overwhelming news has almost disappeared.

"Forget it", after a long time he answered slowly.

"If you are really unemployed, what should you do?" Kapok asked faintly and then asked and answered herself, "It doesn't matter, I will graduate in one year."

"At that time, I will make money to support you."

"I have money." He suddenly lifted his body and stared at her solemnly, "I own one-third of Lin Shen's company and I have made a lot of money myself..."

"Yeah!" Kapok nodded, "Then you support me."

.

Lin Muan flew away the next day and Kapok moved back to the dormitory. The three of them expressed a warm welcome in Li Jun's words.

Since one missing person called them to wake up and brought them breakfast, they didn't feel happy all day.

Kapok, "..."

News about him on the Internet began to emerge endlessly. The most popular is the rumor that he is going to participate in the film adapted from the original work of Yuyu in the South.

Especially after the official announcement on Weibo, public opinion was pushed to its peak.

After all, this novel comes with millions of original fans. Not to mention that there are films adapted from fish works in the south and all of them have a high reputation at the box office.

Every time people from all walks of life competed for the capture. But they were taken by Lin Muan who was suddenly killed.

But no matter how resentful he is, there is nothing he can do because he is the male lead appointed by Yuyu in the South.

She don't know where the luck is, there are noble people to help him every step of the way.

Kapok clicked on the comments on Weibo and it has exceeded 10,000 in just a few hours. Numerous netizens are confessing flowers and they are also mixed with doubts and slanders.

She swept one by one. Resting her cheek with one hand and blinking.

This feeling is really peculiar.

A week after Lin Muan entered the group, Kapok ushered in the final exam and began to enter the intense review stage.

The phone calls with him every day turned into a few quick greetings and the fixed video time at night was also cancelled.

The school spirit of University S is rigorous which can also be seen in the schoolwork. When the exam is approaching, no matter how fully prepared in the weekdays, it is also tense and full of energy to prepare for the exam.

What's more, Kapok has already fallen a lot of homework with him during this time.

Zhao Di has been very suffering recently.

"That ancestor still refuses to eat today?" He asked Lin Muan's assistant Xiaomei anxiously.

"He said the seasoning is too strong so he told me to buy it again." Xiao Mei cried a face.

She has been in this business for four or five years and has seen many big-name celebrities but for the first time she saw one who was so difficult to serve.

Zhao Di sighed. During this period of time, Lin Muan was in a state of anxiety and the atmosphere was low and depressed. Making them restless and in danger.

Especially after a shooting this afternoon, Lin Muan's emotions reached a critical point in an instant.

The matter came from the actress who acted with him. It happened to be a kiss scene. He clearly said it was a substitute but for some unknown reason the actress really kissed him. Fortunately Lin Muan responded in a timely manner and she could only rub his skin. .

But the ancestor immediately exploded and pushed her away without mercy making her almost fell to the ground.

After returning to the hotel, he washed the skin that she had touched turned red and then made a big fire. He refused to play with her anymore. Even the director couldn't bear him.

Zhao Di hurriedly went round and round and finally had to call Kapok.

When Kapok received Zhao Di's call, she just finished the last exam. She listened quietly and then said, "Send me the address and I will come over."

"Okay, I'll book your tickets now," Zhao Di agreed repeatedly on the other end as if seeing a savior.

The weather in City B was trembling. As soon as she left the airport, Kapok wrapped the cotton-padded jacket tightly, took out the big woolen scarf she had prepared and wrapped myself tightly.

Even if she had been mentally prepared, her bones were still cold from the warm spring south to the cold north.

Especially now it is late at night.

The phone rang again. Kapok connected and Zhao Di's anxious and worried voice came from inside, "Why didn't the phone get through just now—"

"There was no signal when I got off the plane," Kapok answered with a suitcase in one hand.

"My car is at the door, the license plate number is XXX"

"Well, good."

Kapok hung up the phone and saw a black car not far away. She walked over and knocked on the window. As expected, Zhao Di's face was exposed from below.

After opening the door and getting on the car, the hotel was about half an hour away from the airport and he was chattering about Lin Muan's evil deeds along the way.

Kapok smiled faintly after listening, "You have worked hard. He is this temper and I will ask you to be more tolerant in the future."

Her modest attitude made Zhao Di a little embarrassed. He turned the steering wheel in his hand then scratched his head and said. "Actually, this is also our job. It's just his temper, hey--"

He shook his head helplessly, and suddenly raised his interest, "Don't you know, I did a lot of work last time. Only then I get him to this role but he stopped acting if he didn't want to act..."

Zhao Di still remembered the scene that day, and he was so angry that he couldn't eat for a few days.

Originally signing the contract was a very exciting thing but Lin Muan took over the script and frowned at the moment he saw the cover, "Passing the year?"

He thought softly then opened it and read it roughly, raising his hand with a fling, "I won't act."

Zhao Di burst into anger in an instant.

"Do you know what a great opportunity this is?! Do you know how much energy I took to snatch it from a group of eye-catching people?!"

"You don't want to act now?!"

"You have to act too! If you don't want to act, you still have to act!"

Lin Muan lowered his eyes and silently refused.

Zhao Di began to understand the emotions and reason after a while.

"I'm not acting."

"Why?!" He was almost crazy.

"There is a kiss scene."

"I can't kiss other girls. Mianmian will be angry."

"Big brother! You are a star, an actor! This is the most basic professional ethics!"

"Then I am wrong."

"..." Zhao Di was going to be pissed to death.

He took a deep breath and calmly said, "You and Dao He have a contract. As an artist in his studio, you're obliged to obey the company's arrangements..."

"I don't care, it won't work. I will pay for it." He raised his eyes and his tone was solemn. His tone is firm and unchangeable, completely different from the wayward childishness he had just shown.

Zhao Di almost turned the table.

He glared at Lin Muan bitterly and left a sentence, "Then you wait to be hidden by the snow!"

Then he slammed the door and walked out.

Later, Lin Muan was really hidden by the snow but after a few words he flew over and flew over and had a very chic little life with Kapok.

Just leave Zhao Di staring here and finally Zhao Nian, the author who was in the end came out to relieve the siege. Otherwise he would not be able to get down this step.