19

Lin Muan's gaze returned to Kapok again.

There was a smile on that white face and there was no sign of emotion.

A sardonic smile was provoked at the corner of his mouth and his eyes seemed to be covered with dark clouds, dark and frightening.

"Okay."

"Then this female Guanyin, would you like to sleep with me tonight?"

Hearing the words, Kapok stared at him with those clear eyes for a while then blinked. Closed the exercise book in front of her and got up.

The voice is crisp and neat.

"Okay."

Lin Muan 's complexion grew gloomy.

He turned around and returned to the room then took out a piece of clothing and threw it on Kapok head, saying coldly.

"Go take a bath."

Kapok stretched out her hand and tore off the dress from her head and opening her eyes innocently like an ignorant child.

Heh... Lin Muan sneered to himself.

The sound of the water in the bathroom rang loudly like a rapid melody, hitting people's hearts.

Lin Muan sat on the bed. Looked down and thought for a while then went to the balcony and lit a cigarette.

The cool breeze was strong at night and the breath of nicotine slowly sinked into his lungs and the beating thoughts gradually calmed down. He took the last breath, spit it out and then crushed the cigarette butt.

Turn around and enter the room.

When Kapok came out wearing his white t-shirt, she smelled the faint smell of smoke in the air. As keen as him and immediately moved to Lin Muan's lips, her nose flapping like a little hamster and she kept sniffing.

"What are you doing?" He frowned and pushed her away.

"You just smoked." Kapok said confidently.

"So what?" Lin Muan glanced at her impatiently.

"You are not good. I won't cook for you tomorrow." Kumian said.

He was immediately discouraged and sat there without speaking seeming a little annoyed. Kapok eyeballs turned pretending to be magnanimous.

"Okay, that's only this one time will set it as an example."

Lin Muan was still silent but his expression was inexplicably relaxed. Kapok chuckled and climbed over him onto the bed, opening the quilt and wrapping herself in it.

Then she looked at him with those big watery eyes.

"Aren't you sleeping?"

「......」

After her interruption like this, Lin Muan had no other complicated thoughts. Got up and turned off the light and then lay in.

The bed was so big that the two of them fell asleep side by side and couldn't touch each other. But even so a strange feeling still rose in his heart.

There is another person beside you even if you don't speak, move, or disturb, you will still be different from yourself.

Lin Muan likes this feeling.

He closed his eyes as if seeing something beckoning at him.

Sunshine, flowers, grass, blue sky and white clouds.

It's a wonderful world.

He thought.

He began to fall asleep.

Early morning.

When the alarm clock rang and was pressed off again, Kapok thought she could finally enjoy the feeling of lying in bed.

In order to go to and from school with him every day, she always wake up half an hour earlier in the morning. Now that she save this step, she can sleep longer.

Thinking dazedly, she fell asleep again.

Kapok was finally awakened by Lin Muan, her shoulders swayed and a familiar voice came from his ear with a strange impatience.

"Wake up."

"Stand up."

"You're going to be late."

Ah... lat! Kapok opened her eyes when she felt aroused. Lin Muan sat beside her. Her clothes in a mess, her hair messy and her face full of impatience.

She quickly picked up the phone and screamed immediately after seeing the time on it.

"Ah, late!"

Kapok immediately sat up and crawled to the bathroom.

Lin Muan was dumbfounded but before he could react, another head stuck out inside shouting at him.

"Toothbrush, toothbrush!"

He shook his head, got up with resignation then found a new toothbrush for her from the bedside cupboard and sent it in.

Kapok quickly took apart and squeezed the toothpaste on it and started to move as soon as she tucked it into his mouth. The white foam covered her lips. Lin Muan gave a tut, lowered his head and picked up the other toothbrush.

"What are you doing here?" She said vaguely with a froth in her mouth.

"Brush my teeth."

The two stood side by side, each brushing their teeth. Kapok inadvertently saw their appearance in the mirror.

The young face was full of vigor with the hazyness of just waking up. Kapok just reached his shoulder and they were wearing the same white t-shirt while repeating the same movements.

Foam around the mouth, messy hair.

She suddenly chuckled.

Lin Muan looked at her in surprise. Kapok quickly lowered her head to rinse her mouth, wash her face and picked up his towel in a familiar way. Before he could react, there was a urging sound in his ear.

"Hurry up, you're late!"

Flew all the way to the school gate, panting and as soon as Fang Yun sat down firmly, the teacher walked in with a book in between. Kapok quietly breathed a sigh of relief.

"What's the matter with you, you were almost late?!" Fang Yun stood the book up and quietly peeked over in front of him.

"Overslept." Kapok quickly opened her schoolbag and took out the textbook without raising her head.

"Oh," Fang Yun nodded knowingly.

After a while he reacted and immediately exclaimed, "What?! Overslept?! Why did you two come to class together after overslept?!"

Shouldn't Kapok be alone?!

Fang Yun is a little magical.

Kapok's movements were stunned and she returned with a calm expression.

"Well, it just so happens that he overslept too."

Fang Yun, "..."

After a class, the bell finally rang. Kapok immediately closed the textbook, got up and walked to Lin Muan's seat. Knocked on the table and raised her eyes.

"I'm going to buy breakfast," she stated.

"I'll go too." He nodded and stood up.

The two walked out side by side.

There were only ten minutes between classes and the journey back to the small shop would take about six or seven minutes. So when the two walked back one of them was holding a piece of bread and chewing.

The other hand is still holding a bottle of milk.

"I think this brand of milk is so thick..." Kapok mumbled, frowning disgustingly, "It's not good at all."

Lin Muan had long legs and arrived first. Before Kapok reacted, he had already taken things and paid the money.

What's on the counter is the same two that he eats on weekdays.

Kapok bit the straw, very dissatisfied.

"Don't give it to me." Lin Muan glanced at her.

"Here," Kapok immediately passed the contents on her hand and whispered, "Oh, who is rare."

"Heh..." Lin Muan sneered and threw half of her milk into the trash can.

Kapok, "..." So angry.

.

The last class at noon was mathematics. Li Yuan talked about the math competition when class was about to end and after announcing the end of class, he called Kapok to his office.

Six people were selected in the second year of high school. Kapok knew Li Qin, their monitor and Shen Hao, the monitor of the second class. Today they will have evening self-study and individual training.

Kapok fainted instantly after listening to it.

When she returned to the classroom, it was already empty. Everyone went to the cafeteria to eat. Kapok glanced over the corner and paused.

She walked over and knocked on the table with her hand.

"Why don't you eat?"

Lin Muan was lying on the table. His face resting on his arm and looking at her sideways when he heard the words, his curled eyelashes blinked, his eyes were black and clear like a child.

"Not hungry." He opened his lips and said slowly.

"Let's eat, I haven't eat either."

Kapok looked at him and couldn't help poking his white cheek with her hand.

So well-behaved, so cute.

What the hell was that in the morning.

Lin Muan frowned, patted her hand off, got up. Kapok smiled and pulled him, shaking his fingers around.

After walking out of the classroom door, she quickly let go.

Lin Muan glanced at her without a trace.

"Li Yuan said just now that he want me to participate in a math competition. So now, I have to come to study in the evening."

Kapok put a bite of rice in her mouth and said to the person opposite.

He buried himself in the carrot and didn't answer her.

"I can't cook for you tonight..."

"Huh?" The man suddenly raised his head. His face was filled with deep dissatisfaction and his eyes were gloomy.

Kapok is still going on.

"I'm going to tuition in the morning so I can't go to school with you..."

"I will go out to compete in more than half a month. We won't see each other for a few days..."

"Okay." Lin Muan interrupted her.

"Shut up and eat."

Kapok has a flat mouth and poking the food in the bowl listlessly.

So worried.

He became a cold person again and she tried her best to dispel some of the haze and she didn't know if it would be possible and she returned to the starting point.

"Hey..." Kapok sighed long while holding her cheeks.

After eating, Lin Muan went to buy milk again. Kapok waited for him outside, bowed her head and kicked the stones under her feet boredly.

He came out soon. This time he bought a canned one. The bottle was a little less. He had obviously drunk it. His lips were moist and shiny.

The crimson full lips are still stained with a light milky white.

"Why haven't you left?" He frowned when he saw Kapok standing outside.

When she came out of the cafeteria, he clearly told her to go back first.

"I have to watch you go back to the classroom to be relieved." Kapok seemed to see what he was thinking, biting her lip and smiling very smugly.

Lin Muan ignored her and walked directly towards the rooftop. Kapok immediately followed, unable to stop her.

"Oh, oh, smoking is harmful to your health, boy..."

"The flowers of the motherland... to thrive!"

"Don't go, okay..."

Kapok moved with affection and knew what was reasonable, so she knelt down in tears and begged him.

However it is of no use.

The two had already reached the last stairway on the top floor and the light became brighter. The silent and empty stairwell could only hear the chatter of Kapok.

Struggling to death, when Lin Muan was about to step on the last row of steps, she suddenly grabbed him.

"Not allowed to go!"

"Go and I will kiss you again!"

---

Sister Naja: This Muan is so lonely, he need human touch with a warm soul like Kapok. Sister is not even eligible to think to be like Kapok, sister is also still a child inside.