61

On Christmas Day, the school was extremely lively with lights and festoons, fire trees and silver flowers.

 Many people on the playground held fairy sticks and waved them cheerfully with a childlike heart. There is very little snow in the south. Even though it is almost late winter, the temperature is still gentle and a thin cotton coat can keep out the cold.

 Kapok went back to the dormitory with a bunch of apples. As soon as she opened the door, she saw the beautiful small gift boxes piled up on the table almost as a hill. She looked at the pile in her arms, thought about then gave Brother Mo Han a call.

 "Hey, brother, are you free now?"

 "It's Christmas Eve today. I bought you some apples..."

 "Well, I'll see you later."

 Kapok hung up the phone, looked for bags everywhere and finally she was in the cabinet. A paper bag that barely fits the eye turned out in the corner which was left over from Lin Muan buying her handmade biscuits during the summer vacation.

 Seeing that the bag is so beautiful and unique, Kapok was reluctant to throw it away, so she kept it till now.

 The two met in Chongqing's small hot pot outside the school. It is suitable for steaming in winter. Besides you will not be cold when you come and she will eat hot pot. They can also eat spicy food.

 Brother Mo is a talkative person and they are also familiar with each other. The conversation between the meals is fairly enjoyable. It has been more than an hour after eating. When Kapok finished checking out her mobile phone, she realized that the battery was low. Shut down.

 They walked slowly back to school. There were a lot of people on the street on Christmas Eve. Even the gloomy weather could not stop the heat of the atmosphere. The body just after the hot pot was warm from the inside out.

 When she was blown by the cold wind outside, she felt a little uncomfortable.

 Kapok put her hands in the pockets of the cotton clothes and one pair of them was chatting with Mo Qing next to her.

 After entering the school gate, he insisted on sending Kapok back to the dormitory. She evaded a few words and let him go. Mo Qing is a very gentleman. Every time they go out together, he always has to send her back to the dormitory before leaving.

 When approaching downstairs, Mo Qing happened to chat with her about the mentor. His surname was Zhang. Everyone called him Professor Zhang. He was a staid and serious old man.

 "For a while, didn't Professor Zhang shave his bald head?"

 "Ah, yes, yes!!!"

 Kapok was very impressed with this incident. At that time, there was a lot of commotion at school. After all, no one can do it. To accept a professor who wears rigorously on weekdays will suddenly shave a bald head.

 "What's going on?"

 "That's because he often forgets to wash his hair every day when he soaks in the laboratory. When he sleeps at night, his mother can't stand it anymore, so he cut it directly with scissors."

 "Ah?! Hahaha" Kapok Suddenly he leaned forward and backward with a smile and couldn't close her mouth from ear to ear. That scene appeared involuntarily before Mo Qing eyes and his eyes were bent into crescents.

 Mo Qing looked at her, smiled at the corner of his mouth and shook his head again and again.

 To outsiders, it looks like a young couple talking and laughing. Especially, the man's eyes look at the woman. He is alive and tolerant and not to mention the appearance of the two is also very good. The pedestrians can't help but linger for a few more seconds.

 Kapok and Mo Qing bid farewell downstairs in the dormitory. She waved her hand at the people in front of her. When she turned around and met upstairs, she heard a shout from behind. A familiar voice and an easily distinguishable tone.

 She turned her head in disbelief and a familiar figure stood not far away under the tree.

 He slowly walked over.

 He is tall and straight, slightly thin. Wearing a navy blue cotton suit of the same style as her with a wide woolen scarf around her neck which covers most of her face.

 He stood still in front of her.

 Kapok had already slowed down at this moment, stepped forward to him, raised her head and chuckled, "Why are you here?"