12

After each class had finished naming the names, they started to set off. At this moment most of the face was revealed by the sky's eyes and the golden sunlight enveloped the earth.

Under the leadership of the class teacher, several teams set off neatly towards Buddha Mountain. But just not far from the school gate the formation began to scatter and good friends walked together in groups.

Kapok began to search for Lin Muan in the crowd.

His figure is easily recognizable and among a group of casual clothes, he is alone in a blue and white school uniform.

Kapok's eyes lit up and she ran over.

Fang Yun shook her head. Very helpless, her eyes met Xu Jing who was not far away and the two of them looked at each other and smiled, like brothers and sisters and walked together arm in arm.

''Lin Muan--''

Kapok called him with joyful voice and joyful expression. Lin Muan glanced at her without responding. His face indifferent.

There were several girls walking together in a group next to him. Hearing the words, they looked at her carefully with their heads sideways. Their eyes were unclear and Kapok couldn't help frowning.

"Do you want to drink milk?"

He looked back at the person beside her pinched the strap of the backpack on her back in her hand and asked him with her head up.

A habitual look

"No."

Although Lin Muan didn't have any expressions, he still answered her.

In the corner of Kapok's eyes, the complexions of the girls suddenly changed and they pushed each other a few times and then the most beautiful girl inside spoke with a coyful expression.

"Lin...Lin Muan, do you want to drink water..."

No one answered and the atmosphere was once embarrassing.

As time passed, her thin red face gradually turned into pig liver color.

Kapok glanced sideways at the person next to him as if he hadn't heard her. His expression was indifferent, his lips were closed and his brows were cold.

There was no half-differentiation on the Kapok surface as if nothing happened just now. They followed Lin Muan silently and the few people also walked silently.

It didn't take long for the road to become steeper. Kapok was carrying a large canvas bag and panting slightly as she walked up.

After she fell behind a little the bag on her back was lifted and there was a familiar voice in her ears, cold and sweet.

"Give me."

Kapok was stunned. Before he could react the schoolbag had already slipped down her arm and he was firmly holding it in his hand.

"No need...not much..."

Kapok's weak excuse, Lin Muan pretended to ignore it, and Gu Zi walked with his brows calm. Kapok closed her mouth angrily, staring down at her foot, a little joy in her heart.

She was immersed in it but she didn't notice the green and white faces beside her.

Cheng Qing tightened his fingers and looked pale staring at the two in front and biting his lips.

When did Lin Muan take care of others.

When did he take the initiative to help someone carry a bag.

The person beside her pushed her cautiously, and whispered, "Qing Qing..."

"Huh? I'm okay..." She smiled and let go of her bitten lips.

.

Kapok looked at the hand beside her.

The slender and white fingers are gently carrying her backpack and there is a cartoon cat on the dark green schoolbag and he carries it in his hand with a kind of uncomfortable beauty.

Well, Kapok has never felt that her schoolbag is so eye-catching at this moment.

They have already begun to climb the mountain. The steep road has been replaced by stone steps with no end in sight. Looking out from the dense trees on both sides, they can see the rolling mountains outside, haunting layers of mist.

Exceptionally beautiful.

Kapok has one mind and two purposes, one by one, paying attention to the road underneath.

A second before she stepped into the air the person beside her supported her.

Kapok looked up in a panic and ran into Lin Muan's dissatisfied eyes.

"Look at the road."

He uttered two words and wanted to withdraw his hand. Just before the fingertips separated, Kapok's eyes were quick and she grabbed him immediately. Holding the well-knotted hand, tightening it, firmly pinched it in the palm and opened her innocent eyes.

"Then you pull me, or else I will fall again later--"

"No."

He shook her off.

Kapok stubbornly stretched out her hand to hold him again. Lin Muan continued to shake it away. After three or four rounds, Kapok heard him sigh softly and then stretched the sleeves of his school uniform to cover the two of them holding each other. Holding hands.

Kapok: "???"

"Blindness is clear."

He answered without looking back.

Kapok :)

The method of indulgence was not very glorious and the result was not very magnanimous but Kapok still achieved the goal. She tightened her fingers one by one and clenched his hand under the cover of the wide sleeves of the school uniform.

The two of them walked all the way to the middle of the mountain. There was a small pavilion where people could rest. It was already full of classmates. Kapok quickly let go of him one second before he stepped into the sight of everyone. Hands.

Lin Muan glanced at her for unknown reasons.

Xu Jing quickly saw her and immediately waved at her. Kapok looked over. She was sitting on the side of the pavilion with Fang Yun beside her. Kapok glanced around and there was no space beside them.

She shook her head at the two of them and walked to another smooth stone surface to rest with Lin Muan.

Blowing the dust on it, Kapok sat down carelessly, cross-legged and stretched out her hand to go to the bag next to Lin Muan.

Then he turned over the snacks inside.

Lin Muan looked at her calmly. In his memory, she was like this a long time ago, sitting on the steps in front of his house without scruples, lazily, casual and natural.

The girl's reservedness and courage are invisible to her.

Involuntarily thinking of all the previous things in his mind, he covered his eyes, bent over and sat down beside her.

"Your milk--"

Kapok took out a bottle of milk from his bag and handed it to him. Lin Muan took it, peeled off the straw and inserted it in and sucked. The corners of his eyes and eyebrows were satisfied.

Kapok drank the coconut milk in her mouth, inexplicably not knowing the taste, so she loosened the straw in her mouth and leaned over, asking with interest, "Tasty?"

Lin Muan immediately looked at her vigilantly when he heard the words and stepped back impenetrably, his eyes dazzling with precautions.

Kapok pursed her lips and muttered, "I'm just ask..."

Lin Muan blinked, still not slack in the slightest, obviously still fresh in the memory of the last time.

Kapok's eyes rolled around and she leaned forward again and whispered, "Will you give me a taste?"

She opened her eyes pretending to be innocent.

Lin Muan glanced at her and silently refused.

Kapok smiled and threatened, "If you don't give it to me, I will kiss you——"

Sure enough, the face of the person in front of her changed. Lin Muan frowned as if squeezing a few words from his teeth, "Kapok..."

"Here."

She smiled like a spring breeze.

Lin Muan ignored her and continued to drink the milk in his hand but the rolling of his apple became more and more obvious and he accelerated his movements.

Kapok was in a good mood looking at the green mountains and white clouds in the distance, slowly sucking coconut juice.

The two were in peace for a while.

Suddenly, a strange and unignorable smell came. Lin Muan frowned and turned his head to the side. Kapok was opening a box of durian crisps.

「......」

"Would you like to eat?" The durian crisp that Kapok had opened in herh hand was sent to him. A trace of panic flashed in Lin Muan's eyes. He quickly moved away and shook his head.

"It's delicious."

"Really try it."

Kapok is still selling to him sincerely.

Lin Muan pushed her hand away and drank, "Stay away from me."

He is about to throw up.

Seeing this, Kapok flattened her mouth and ran towards Xu Jing holding the box of durian crisps. Lin Muan was relieved and quietly let out a sigh of relief.

"Xu Jing--"

"Your favorite--"

Kapok walked to the small pavilion, sat directly on Xu Jing's lap and brought the durian pastry in her hand to her lips. Xu Jing opened her mouth and enjoyed it with all her face.

"It's delicious..." She sighed sincerely.

Kapok smiled to feed her and ate another one by herself. The two of them were like one for you, one for me and finished eating the whole box of durian cakes.

Fang Yun pinched her nose and looked stunned.

The consequence of eating the durian cake is that Lin Muan won't let her hold his hand.

Kapok, "..."