18

The next day, once a week.

As usual Kapok waited for him at the door. When Lin Muan came out, his eyes swept over her and there was a little more tenderness in his eyes.

The two walked side by side.

When they arrived in the classroom the class bell rang. This was the math class of Li Yuan, the head teacher. Kapok quickly converged and took out the textbook to study carefully.

She is the representative of the math class and also the study committee member. Li Yuan always likes to ask her to get up and answer questions when he is in class.

Sure enough she was called to the stage to answer the question halfway through and was called up again from her seat.

When class was over Fang Yun laughed at her, "As expected of Li Yuan's protégé, he is known as a lover and cannot be faked."

The nickname "Aitui" comes from when she first entered the school. Kapok scored the highest score in mathematics of the whole grade in the first mid-term exam. Since then, Li Yuan has taken care of her very much.

There are several classes he teaches. Whenever he has a math class, he always praises Kapok. Over time, everyone knows that there is Kapok in the class. Her math grades are particularly good and Li Yuan loves it deeply.

During that time, several suitors appeared and they were so scared that Kapok would not dared to straighten up when she passed the crowded places on weekdays.

After a long time everyone became accustomed to it.

Kapok had dinner with Lin Muan at noon. The two of them were talking normally. During this time, Kapok's chopsticks accidentally fell to the ground. When Kapok took it back there were already two people beside the seat.

She looked around for a while and there really wasn't much room left.

Kapok sat down.

She glanced at the plate of the opposite person and silently picked up the carrots in her bowl.

"The picky eater..."

"Look at you so thin..."

Lin Muan doesn't like meat or green peppers. When she beats a carrot and stir-fried meat, only green peppers and meat are left in a short timeand the carrots are picked clean by him.

He looked at the extras on the plate, silently picked it up with chopsticks and delivered it to his mouth.

Kapok rolled her eyes secretly.

Lin Muan paused after eating, glanced at the empty corner of her plate and then put all the green peppers and lean meat left on her plate into his bowl.

Kapok, "..."

The two people nearby watched this scene silently glanced at each other and then immersed their heads in eating.

When they went back after eating, Kapok and Lin Muan had a disagreement. She wanted to go back to the classroom to take a nap and he wanted to go to the rooftop.

"Don't go."

She looked up and did not back down.

Lin Muan turned aside his eyes and ignored her.

Kapok went to pull his hand and was thrown away, she went to pull it again, warningly told him, "You are going, I will not cook for you tonight."

He was obedient and suddenly stopped moving. Standing there with his head hanging down as if he was aggrieved.

Kapok took out her school uniform pocket, took out a lollipop, peeled it to his lips.

"Here strawberry flavor."

He opened his mouth and allowed it to come in. The sweet and sour melting between the teeth and tongue and the wisps penetrated into the taste buds.

Suddenly the resentment in his heart was dissatisfied and it disappeared.

Kapok smiled with satisfaction and took his hand and walked into the classroom.

Like holding an obedient older child.

When she went to Li Yuan's office to deliver her homework in the afternoon, he pulled Kapok and said something as usual.

It's nothing more than learning how to make progress every day. By the way, she beat up the blood and finally pointed to the pile of written exercise books in the corner and asked her to take it back to the classroom and send it out.

Kapok walked to the classroom holding the pile of exercise books that were almost under her chin. When she first went out, she ran into Shen Hao who came out of the nearby office.

He saw the difficult appearance of Kapok and immediately stepped forward and divided it in half and said with a very natural smile, "Lao Li has used you as a man again?"

Kapok sighed and said quietly, "Is it, I also attended an ideological education class by the way."

"After all, I am a lover, of course I have to treat it specially——"

He joked, Kapok raised her mouth and glared at him.

Shen Hao is the monitor of the second class next door. The two happened to be divided into one group during a certain mathematics competition and then they got acquainted.

Kapok is a relatively slow-heated person. On the surface she seems to be warm, but in fact she is extremely alienated from her bones. There are not many friends who are really good friends.

Shen Hao is a very cheerful person. The mathematics in their class is also taught by Li Yuan. After hearing him mention Kapok every three days, he will be familiar with more. Therefore when he sees the real Kapok, he is a little closer than the others.

The two talked and laughed all the way and soon arrived at the door of the classroom. Class 2 was in front. Shen Hao helped her move the workbook to the podium before turning back.

Before leaving he patted Kapok on the shoulder. They didn't know what they said but the two smiled brilliantly.

"Hey, this Shen Hao has a pretty good relationship with our school committee." The boy sitting in front of Lin Muan couldn't help gossiping.

"Well indeed. I often see the two discussing topics together." The boy next to him answered.

"Hey do you think they will..."

"How is it possible, people's hearts are placed on our Gaoling Flower..."

The two thought they were discussing very quietly and after speaking they secretly glanced at the expressionless Lin Muan behind their eyes.

The latter suddenly raised his eyes and looked over. The two of them were so scared that they were as quiet as a chicken in an instant.

"I didn't see it..." they thought.

"Cold eyes can freeze people to death... I really don't know how the gentle and gentle temper of the Academic Committee can endure it." They thought again.

.

Lin Muan's face was not very good when she went home at night and after so many days she managed to soften his expression a little and now he returned to his former cold look.

After walking far from the school, Kapok tentatively held his hand.

The result was thrown away.

"What's the matter with you?" She leaned over and asked tentatively.

The latter did not answer her. Speeded up and walked forward. Kapok quickly followed.

As soon as he entered the door, Lin Muan tore off their schoolbags. Pressed her against the door panel and then squeezed her chin and kissed her.

Kapok was caught off guard, sobbed twice and then slowly responded to him. Passing his hair through her fingers and followed it as if it were soothing.

His movements gradually calmed down, gently licking and biting her, gentle and lingering. Kapok's hand passed through his hair, scraping a little and Lin Muan wanted to sigh comfortably.

After a long time he let go of her. The faces of the two were very close, their breathing blended, their eyes were facing each other. Kapok lips were flushed, there was water on the top and the eyes were misty.

Lin Muan's eyes dimmed and he covered it again uncontrollably.

When they were separated, the two were panting. Kapok calmed down and asked him again, "What's wrong with you?"

Her hand was still placed behind his head, his hand was still around her waist and her body was almost pressed together.

Lin Muan turned his head slightly, his voice was hoarse ringing in her ears, very sexy.

"Nothing," he said.

Kapok played with his hair indifferently.

"Oh, then I'm going to cook."

Lin Muan let go of her.

Control the urge to hold her in his arms again.

After dinner in the evening, Kapok took out her homework and started to do her homework. When Lin Muan came out of the bath, she was still biting her pen.

He asked doubtfully, "Aren't you going back?"

"Ah..." Kapok raised her head and smiled, "I want to be with you more."

I want to give you more warmth and let you know that this world is not only lonely and lonely.

In this way you will have more nostalgia for this world.

Will not disappear here decisively.

Lin Muan stood there silently. Kapok thought he would not speak anymore and then lowered her head to think about the subject. But not long after her ears remembered his voice again.

It is cold and clean like the first snow in winter, pure white not stained with dust.

The branches are thickly pressed and the wind blows and the rustle falls.

"I don't need company."

"It's even more desperate to lose after getting used to company."

"Kapok you still have time to leave now."

Kapok opened her eyes, a little startled. This is the first time she heard Lin Muan call her name.

Very nice.

She thought.

"Lin Muan, you may not believe that I am alive to save you."

"You think you are Guanyin Bodhisattva." He sneered lightly.

Kapok smiled and looked at him without fear, her eyes were full of light. So bright that it was difficult to look directly at him.

Lin Muan couldn't help but open his eyes sideways.

Her voice rang in her ears, crisp, soft and loud.

"I am your female goddess of mercy."

Don't be afraid--

The ups and downs of honor and disgrace, I am here to ferry you.

---

Sister Naja: I'll update the rest of 4 chapter tommorow. I decided not to upload on Sunday. Sister need more lazy time and to get things done on the to do list.

Anyway, do you feel bothered by the bold this sister use in the text? Of course sister won't put  many of it if it's not heart moving. Please tell sister if you feel it disturbed the comfort of your reading.