5

Lin Muan stared at her solemnly and did not speak. After facing a long time, Kapok chuckled lightly, her tone of voice was light.

"Lin Muan, your lips are much softer than mine."

"Stay away from me." he said.

Kapok did not catch up this time, just watching Lin Muan disappear into the alley. She blinked and slowly squatted down staring at her foot with a smile on her face.

The following morning, Lin Muan's face when he saw her was as cold as the first time they met.

Kapok tentatively went over and pulled his sleeves and was immediately thrown away without surprise, pulled and then thrown again. She don't know the first few times when she pulled it up, Lin Muan frowned and looked at her impatiently with boredom in his eyes.

"Roll."

Kapok took a breath of air then smiled facelessly but with a serious tone, "No, I worry about leaving you alone."

He did not say a word turned his head and continued walking and Kapok followed silently.When the breakfast was put on the table for him, she heard a familiar bang.

The sound of heavy objects falling into the trash can.

Kapok sighed low losing her power. But she didn't regret it at all.

Under the peony flower it is also romantic to be a ghost.

When the first class was over, Lin Muan didn't buy breakfast. He was lying on the table as if sleeping. Kapok felt that he might be too angry to eat so she was very responsible to help him go downstairs and buy another one.

Was awakened by the slight noise on the table, Lin Muan looked at the familiar thing in front of him, raised his brows and when he was about to move his hand, a threatening word rang in his ear, "If you throw it again, I will pick it up and put it in your mouth."

A vague sense of hunger came from his stomach. He lowered his eyes for a moment. Unwillingly picked up the bottle of milk on the table, opened the straw, bit into his mouth. The familiar liquid slipped into the mouth, thick and mellow, but he can't help but think again of the kiss yesterday.

Frowning, he threw half of the milk in his hand into the trash can.

In the afternoon, it started to rain lightly, pattering and pattering until school was over. The gloomy and humid air somehow made him feel better. Lin Muan was soaked in the drizzle, strolling along the puddles.

The cold rain dripped straight into the body, making people tremble and the pleasure of self-masturbation came from the bottom of his heart. The corner of Lin Muan's mouth was slightly curved.

Long-lost indulgence. Kapok was absent for the first time today. She seemed to have hurriedly left after school otherwise there must be an umbrella above his head that would cover him firmly.

She always held her hands high and the wide umbrella covered them tightly.

He don't know where she bought such a big umbrella.

When Lin Muan came home, he found that there was no hot water. Probably out of gas. He took a cold shower at will and lay down on the bed without eating. He ate all the takeaways nearby but he couldn't get any appetite.

In this way, he fell into a deep sleep and woke up hungry in the middle of the night. His head was dizzy and the familiar hotness came. Lin Muan drank a glass of cold water and lay back on the bed again.

When he woke up the next day with a splitting headache, Lin Muan called the head teacher to ask for a leave and then continued to fall asleep in a drowsy state. Falling into a coma and sleep.

Many pictures flashed in his mind. Mother's gentle face always smiled softly and never got angry easily. Lin Muan likes to act like a baby in her arms the most. Suddenly, that face overlaps with the Kapok. She always looks docile and gentle. Looking harmless and well-behaved.

Then the picture changed. That face suddenly became gorgeous. Her face became very aggressive. Her eyes looked like hooks, a soft and warm touch came from her lips. The tip of his tongue was sucked and Lin Muan frowned. Eyelashes trembled and heavy eyelids opened.

There was a familiar face in front of him and his mouth was hot and humid.

He closed his eyes slightly and his long eyelashes swept across her cheeks, bringing a tingle. Lin Muan stretched out his hand to push her but without a trace of strength. Kapok noticed it and laughed lightly and her lips were worthy of leaving.

"Angry?" Her voice was low and hoarse, rustling. It sounded by the lips and the hot air poured on his lips, which made him recall the touch of the talent.

"Go away."

He uttered two words lowly with a hint of gritted teeth.

Kapok held the hand that pushed her, interspersed it, clasped his fingers and then moved her face, pressed his lips together again. It was warm and soft against each other. His breathing immediately rose as if he was holding back his anger.

Kapok sneered secretly, paper tiger.

She straightened up and left. Lin Muan shook her hand away. Kapok curled her lips, "You have a fever, take medicine."

After she leaned over, Lin Muan quickly hid behind her. Kapok smiled softly and took the water cup and pills placed on it from the bedside table beside him and brought them to his lips.

Lin Muan didn't move. His face was gloomy and said, "How did you come in?"

"Isn't there a spare key under the flowerpot on the right of your house?"

Kapok replied calmly without seeing any guilty conscience but more angry. She took good care of this person for so long and without looking at it for a day, he turned himself into this ghostly appearance. No one can see it.

Yesterday, her aunt came suddenly so she rushed home after school. She didn't expect not to see this person in the next day. She asked the head teacher to find out that he was on sick leave after class. Reminiscent of yesterday's light rain, Kapok instantly understood. So as soon as school was over at noon, she came over immediately.

The door was closed tightly. Kapok once watched him take the key under the flowerpot so she was familiar with the road. But the appearance in the house made her a little frightened. Especially when she opened the bedroom door the sourness filled her heart.

The windows of the room were closed, dark and gloomy. His body was tightly wrapped in the quilt. His face was pale, his lips were extremely pale and his brows were still frowned like he was in a dream. Even if there was such a big noise at the door, he was still unconscious.

Kapok walked over and put a hand on his forehead, as expected, it was hot.

At that time, she wished to call him up and scold him immediately. But finally calmed down, took two deep breaths and went out to buy medicine. By the way, she bought some meat and rice. When she returned, she found out that the gas was gone.

Kapok finally guessed it at that time. The light rain would not be so weak, she am afraid it was added to the cold shower last night. April in Jiangcheng, you still have to cover the quilt when you sleep at night.

Kapok really doesn't know how he lived till now.

No wonder he committed suicide.

After coming into contact with his life, she realized that he was not living at all. Just barely alive.

Kapok held back her tears, sucked her nose and turned to the gas company phone on the coffee table in the living room. After paying the fee, she skillfully washed rice, cut meat, boiled water, and then took out the medicine she bought and put it on the bedside.

Kapok stared at him for a long time in the not-so-bright light. Couldn't bear to wake him up.

Even though the face is extremely pale at the moment, it still makes people feel fascinating. It has neat eyebrows, a straight nose and a thin and suitable lips. The shape is very beautiful. The small half of the face is trapped in the pillow, small and delicate.

The most important thing is the slight ups and downs under the quilt. Lying in front of her is a living Lin Muan.

Kapok didn't know how long he looked foolishly, until the mixed aroma of stewed meat and rice floated from the tip of his nose, did he react. At this moment, the cup of boiling water on the bedside table was cold.

She sighed lowly.

She walked out with the cup. The water in the pot was already warm and the heat was just right. She picked up the spoon and stirred the porridge in the pot evenly. She continued to boil it on a low fire. When she brought the water in again, she looked at the face. The inexplicable evil starts from the heart.

Kapok knelt down on the edge of the bed, leaning over just enough to kiss his lips. She stared for a few seconds before pressing on it without hesitation.

It was incredibly soft. Compared with the last time, Kapok liked the well-behaved and quiet Lin Muan more. She closed her eyes slightly and tossed on his lips. After a long time, she gently dipped in.

Perhaps because of the fever, his lips and tongue were hot and intertwined. The hot Kapok heart trembled slightly. She obsessively absorbed the heat from his mouth, indulged in it and could hardly extricate herself.

It wasn't until the face was fluttering like feathers that Kapok quietly recovered but the action under her lips became more and more unrestrained. As expected, the person underneath woke up like a small beast that was fragile and angry, weak and light in his hands. Pushing her.

The word delicate flashed in her mind inexplicably.

Kapok smiled very proudly. There was a slight pain in her shoulder the last time she was pushed by him.

Looking at the white and well-knotted hands, her heart was itchy. Kapok buckled it up without hesitation. The moment her fingers intertwined and touched the palms, bursts of numbness spread from the palms of the palms to the internal organs.

This feels more *** than kissing him.

Kapok looked at the ruddy lips at the moment, uncontrollably pecked them lightly.

His angry face became more and more red. Kapok smiled, no longer teasing him. Leaned over to get the medicine. The person in front of her immediately looked at her like an enemy. Kapok smiled more and more happily and delivered the pills and water to his lips.

He seemed to be very dissatisfied with her unsolicited behavior. After listening to her answer, he turned his head bitterly and sulking. Kapok thought, if it wasn't for his body at this moment, she afraid he will take herself out a long time ago.

"Hey, it's good to be obedient, you have the strength to chase me out after taking the medicine--" Kapok chuckled softly and put the contents on her hand to his lips again as if he was treating a disobedient child.

"Go away."

Lin Muan spoke coldly and stretched out his hand to toss her. A lot of water spilled out of the cup, falling on the white quilt which was particularly eye-catching. She stared at him and at the moment his beautiful eyes were full of coldness.

Kapok put a smile away.

"You don't want to eat it, okay, then I'll feed you--"

She put the pill on the tip of her tongue the sugar coating and bitterness melted away in her mouth at the same time. Kapok pinched his chin, pressed it on, pried open his lips and quickly delivered the pill on the tip of the tongue to his mouth then pushed it in.

Before he could react, she immediately took the water from the glass and poured it into his mouth.

A series of movements happened almost instantly with a difference of only three seconds before and after. Lin Muan was still sitting there blankly. The pills and water had slipped into his throat and into his stomach.

He was defenseless. He had no idea that Kapok would feed him this way.

Lin Muan's head hurts even more.

---

Sister Naja: This chapter is really hard to edit. So many words ah! But sister really love how aggresive Kapok and obedient baby Muan is! Beware there will be many dog food in the future! 

Sister lonely single soul will eat melon seed in the corner while crying pray for God give me one too!!!