17

Kapok's eyes widened not knowing whether it was angry or ashamed, she yelled.

"I don't believe it! You talk nonsense!"

Unprepared, she hooked Lin Muan's neck and sent her lips up.

Prying open his lips and teeth skillfully, she went in. Swept indiscriminately and finally hooked his tongue and sucked.

Lin Muan opened his eyes and stared at her like this. The two of them faced each other and there was something indescribable in their eyes.

After a while Kapok closed her eyes gently and kissed him intently.

No one noticed their movements in a secluded corner of the lively street.

The spring breeze in April was gentle and soothing. Blowing up the tender green weeping willows on the lake, blowing up the corners of the girl's flying skirts, blowing up the feelings that grew quietly in her heart.

A peaceful mind lake.

Ripples began to appear.

Lin Muan closed his eyes gently and let her kiss presumptuously.

Not long after, Kapok let go of him. Her red lips gleaming and the corners of her eyes filled with spring.

She had moist eyes. She raised her eyebrows arrogantly and asked him.

"What is the taste?"

Lin Muan pursed his lips, did not answer. His face was calm and just passed her, walked forward.

The pace is steady not hurried or slow. From here to his house ten minutes away.

As soon as he opened the door he could not help but brought Kapok to his room.

Before she could react, he had been thrown her onto the bed.

Kapok was stunned.

He pressed her up.

Her lips were bitten, her tongue was quickly plundered, his sucking force was twice as strong as she had just before. There was a slight pain on her lips and the base of her tongue was sore.

It was a very intense kiss and even breathing quickly, Kapok couldn't help shaking slightly and her body started to get hot.

He put his hand on her waist. Separated by a layer of sweater, rubbing her tightly into his arms. His body is very hard, touching her softness and a strange touch rises.

His kiss came to the neck and his hand went into the sweater.

Kapok hugged him, fingers inserted into his thick black hair and gently pulled back and forth. His hair was very soft and it felt very comfortable to pass through her fingers.

Kapok looked at the ceiling. Her eyes black and clear. She was not afraid at all and she didn't want to refuse at all.

As long as it is what he wants, she can give it no matter what.

She don't know how long it took, he stopped, breathing a bit heavy and his voice hoarse, he asked.

"How does it feel?"

Kapok chuckled softly in his ears with enthusiasm and kissed his white face with her head sideways like a lover's whisper.

"It feels...very good."

The person on her froze. Kapok couldn't hold her own smile and her shoulders couldn't help shaking. Lin Muan got up from her and stared at her with an angry expression.

Kapok continued to lie there smiling and fearless.

Then slowly she pulled down the clothes he had pushed onto her chest, covering the snow-white waist.

Then she turned over rolled up the quilt. Wrapped her whole body and looked at him with big fluttering eyes.

"Lin Muan, your quilt smells so good..."

"Just as fragrant as yours."

She rolled around on the bed with a simple and innocent look like a child.

Lin Muan covered his eyes and went into the bathroom.

When he came out again Kapok was already trapped in the quilt breathing peacefully and sleeping peacefully.

Lin Muan wiped his hair with a towel stood there staring at her for a while and walked out gently and closed the door.

When Kapok woke up, the setting sun happened to shine into the room from the window. Dust was floating in the air and the empty room was covered with a layer of orange.

She held the quilt and stared blankly.

Countless thoughts flashed through her mind and finally slowly returned to peace.

She got up with the quilt in her arms and went to the bathroom to wash her face. The person in the mirror was flushed with white and beautiful features.

She picked up the sky blue towel next to her, dampened it, wrung it out and wiped off the water drops on her face.

That face is even more beautiful.

Kapok pushed open the door. The window of the living room was open and the wind was blowing the curtains, floating in the air just like the room. The setting sun spilled in and covered the ground with golden.

Lin Muan nestled on the sofa sleeping peacefully.

She stared at the sleeping face for a moment and went out with her wallet and mobile phone.

After going to the supermarket to buy food, the sky was already dark. When Kapok was carrying two big bags to open the door, the room was dark. She reached out and touched the switch next to it, pressed it and the light turned on.

The man sitting in the middle of the living room raised his head suddenly.

He put his hands on his knees, arched his back and the moment he raised his eyes there was a bright fragility inside.

Kapok stunned for a moment then closed the door very naturally and asked, "Wake up? Why don't you turn on the light..."

She put the things in her hand into the kitchen and walked over.

"Um..."

His voice was very slow as if he was very tired. His face was still pale even his lips were extremely pale. The wide white T-shirt was worn on him making him thinner.

"What's the matter with you? Did you have a nightmare?"

Kapok chuckled, leaning over and touching his head.

He did not speak. His eyes were dim but he slowly stretched out his hand, hugged her and buried his entire head on her waist.

Kapok was stunned and then carefully wrapped his shoulders around her.

In the bright and empty living room the two cuddled quietly.

She don't know how long it took, Lin Muan finally let go of her and his expression returned to the indifferent and calm he used to be. He rubbed his hair as if a little embarrassed.

"I went to cook."

Kapok immediately spoke with interest and immediately turned and walked to the kitchen.

Lin Muan looked at her back with complicated eyes. After watching for a long time, he stood up in silence, wiped his face with cold water in the bathroom and was stunned when he picked up the towel next to him.

For a moment he pursed his lips. Put the wet towel under the faucet, dampened it again and wrung it out again. The girl's white and tender face instantly appeared in his mind when it covered his face.

He quickly wiped the water droplets off his face and then rubbed his face twice to expel the thoughts in his mind at the moment.

.

Kapok washed the dishes, cleaned up the kitchen and said goodbye to him.

"I'm going back."

He sat in the large chair and did not speak.

"Huh?"

Kapok leaned forward to him. Staring at him suspiciously.

He looked away, not looking at her. The beautiful and delicate face is full of awkwardness.

Kapok chuckled lightly and stretched her tone of voice.

"Is it possible that you want to sleep with me?"

"No."

He bit his lip and turned into anger from a bit of embarrassment.

"But it's not impossible--"

Kapok teased him. Staring at him from the corner of her eye.

Lin Muan still had that expressionless appearance. Kapok put away her thoughts and smiled, "My parents are not at home all year round but there is no change of clothes here..."

She seemed to be talking to herself but the person next to her immediately answered with a very soft voice, a little hesitant but very clear.

"Um... you can wear mine."

As soon as the voice fell, the two of them were stunned for an instant.

Lin Muan stood up suddenly, his voice low. His complexion mixed with a touch of unnaturalness.

"Go back, I'll take you to the door."

Kapok, "..."

After a long time, she replied, "Okay."

.

Lin Muan watched Kapok's back disappear into the door.

After she left the whole house returned to the silence of the past. Empty without the slightest popularity.

Solitary and pervasive penetrated every cell of his body.

It's like when he just woke up. Opened his eyes and the room was dark and he could only hear his own heartbeat. He was lying there like the air, no one notice no one noticed.

Only oneself knows that he is still alive.

Very familiar feeling, a life that is accustomed to.

He turned over and sat up. Letting himself sink and after a while it was all right. This is the case every time.

He thought.

The lights came on suddenly. The room was bright and the moment he raised his eyes and saw Kapok, he suddenly felt an illusion of being redeemed.

She stood there with gentle brows and smiled and asked, awake?

At that moment, Lin Muan heard a faint cracking sound in his heart as if something was breaking through the ground and growing vigorously.

.

Lin Muan sat in the seat she had just sat on for a while then got up and his thoughts calmed down after the shower. He was lying on the bed with a faint fragrance coming from the pillow.

That is the scent of her hair.

Lin Muan closed his eyes and rolled over. Sinking his face into the pillow.

Sunday, early morning, a rare dream.

Lin Muan thought when he opened his eyes.

There was a sudden noise outside and he frowned. Lifted the quilt and walked out.

In the bright kitchen a slender and familiar back figure is busy in an apron.

It was a rare beautiful day, he thought again.

After eating breakfast, Kapok found that Lin Muan 's life was really not good. He had no friends or family members and the thing he did the most every day was to sleep.

Followed by playing mobile phones and watching TV.

He was lying on the sofa not knowing what to look at with his mobile phone. Kapok sat on the side of the coffee table with a spread of exercise papers in front of her.

The air is quiet, the weather is good and there is occasional breeze which is comfortable and cozy.

The two of them were doing their own things quietly. Occasionally Kapok would chat with him.

For example:

"Lin Muan, what will you do after graduation?"

He didn't attend classes, didn't write homework and his grades were in a mess.

No hobbies either.

Kapok sighed and then left all this behind. It was not important. The important thing was that he was alive and well.

When Lin Muan heard the words, a lingering light was drawn from the screen, glanced at her and calmly spit out two words.

"Begging."

Kapok, "..."

Well, it's a big deal to raise him.

She shook her head and continued to cast her eyes down to solve the problem.

She heard his voice again in the ear and he rarely spoke actively.

"How about you?"

Kapok looked up and looked at him with a chuckle.

"I—of course I'm working hard to make money to support you."

"Such an expensive person, you can't let him beg for food."

Lin Muan choked and withdrew his gaze and continued to look at the phone but his eyes drifted away until the screen in his hand went black reflecting his entire face.

There are all surprises and joys trying to conceal.

---

Sister Naja: This sister got nosebleeed! Baby Muan taking an initiative to kiss Kapok! The young Kapok already propose to baby Muan, this brings so much assureness for Muan (you already caught a wife la!)