.Yin Shu suddenly felt a little difficult to breathe, and a certain premonition of fear came to his heart.

    no, I can not!

    Han Qing seemed to feel Yin Shu's uneasy emotion, and comforted: "Uh, boss, I checked Qi Yi's recent physical examination report, and there is nothing unusual, maybe it's just that I'm unreasonably worried. Don't worry too much."

    "why?"

    "what?"

    "Why didn't you tell me this earlier!" Yin Shu growled angrily.

    Han Qing was taken aback and hesitated: "Sorry, I didn't expect you to become lovers at the time, so I didn't take this matter to heart."

    "Find Qi Yi as soon as possible for me!" Yin Shu ordered murderously, "If I haven't found it tonight, I will kill you!"

    Han Qing was cold all over, without any doubt about the authenticity of this sentence. .He hung up the phone and immediately began desperately searching for Qi Yi's trace.

    Yin Shu returned home, opened his mailbox, and checked the information passed by Han Qing one by one. The above records in detail Qi Yi's life from childhood to adulthood and the births and deaths of the ancestors of the Qi family. Thirty, thirty-four, thirty-two...Sure enough, none of them lived to be thirty-five years old. Almost all the children of the Qi family grew up in foster homes. There was no genetic history, no accidents, no pain, and he passed away quietly.

    Yin Shu hit the desk with a fist, his expression distorted, unable to believe this fact.

    No, it's not right! His gaze shifted to the screen again. Although the ancestors of the Qi family did not live thirty-five years old, they were basically thirty years old, and Qi Yi was only twenty-four years old!

    He needs to know more inside!

.Yin Shu first thought of Qi Yi's adoptive father, and then shook his head. If they knew the inside story, they couldn't rest assured to leave Qi Yi alone in the country.

    So, who else... Yin Shu suddenly had a flash of inspiration—Master Wuding!

    Qi Yi's abilities should be inherited from the family, and their life span should also be related to this. There is no other person who has studied this aspect except Wuding Master.

    Yin Shu used a lot of manpower to contact Wuding Master in a short time.

    "Yes, thirty-five years old is indeed the hurdle of every Qi family." Master Wuding's words shattered Yin Shu's last hope and plunged him into the abyss.

    "Why? Why do they all live less than thirty-five years old?"

    "Some things are difficult to explain with science, just like grievances on you.".The Wuding Master slowly said, "The Qi family has destiny, but there is no blessing, no disaster, no disease, but it is difficult to live long. There must be advantages and disadvantages, and there must be sacrifices. People's luck follows the law of balance. "

    "Is there no way to solve it?"

    "I tried it when Qi Yi's father was still alive."

    "My grievances can be resolved, why can't Qi Yi!" Yin Shu's voice almost roared.

    Master Wuding was silent for a moment, and said, "Yin Shu, do you know why your grievances can be resolved?"

    Yin Shu remained silent.

    Master Wuding continued: "That's because Qi Yi assigned his luck to you. I don't know if you found out. As long as Qi Yi is around, your life will be much smoother."