At this time, the servant delivered refreshments, and Yin's native tongue relaxedly chatted with them about the daily routine, gradually alleviating the slightly embarrassing atmosphere.

    On the other side, Yin Shu asked Father Yin: "Is my sister back?"

.Father Yin said helplessly: "I received a call from her the day before yesterday, saying that she would take the time to come back, but you also know that she travels all over the world all the year round. Once she finds something interesting, she won't care about others."

    Yin Shu nodded and cast his eyes on Qi Yi.

    Father Yin followed his gaze and said with a smile, "This kid is good." Especially those eyes are very clean. When Father Yin first learned that his son liked a boy, he still had some worries in his heart. Now when he sees himself, he is relieved.

    There was no twists and turns in the meeting. Both parties were like ordinary in-laws and asked each other about their family status. Yin's father and Yin's mother didn't care about Qi Yi's background, and his ability to stay safely beside Yin Shu was enough to explain many problems. We must know that Yin Shu grew up, except for the Yin family, no one else was able to associate with him normally.

."Xiao Yi, I heard that you are good at cooking. I don't know if your uncle and I have this feast today?" Yin mother suddenly asked Qi Yi.

    Qi Yi smiled and said, "As long as my uncle and aunt don't dislike it."

    "Haha, of course I don't dislike it." Mother Yin stood up, "Come on, I'll take you to the kitchen."

    When she came to the kitchen, Yin mother asked the servant to prepare all the ingredients, and then Qi Yi said, "If you need anything, please ask the servant to do it."

    "Okay, thank you." Qi Yi looked at the bright and clean kitchen with a happy expression on his face.

    After Yin's mother left, he began to get busy.

    But after a while, Yin Shu walked in, leaned into his ear and said, "I'll help you."

    Qi Yi squinted at him, and seeing his serious face, he asked, "What kind of tea do you have in your house?"

    "Longjing, Pu'er and Biluochun."

."Then you can bring me a pack of Pu'er tea."

    Yin Shu left. After a while, he handed the Pu'er tea to Qi Yi and said smoothly: "I remember you like to drink green tea."

    Qi Yi looked at the Pu'er tea in Yin Shu's hand and said silently: "What I want is tea, not well-made tea."

    "What do you want tea?"

    "Of course it's cooking." Qi Yi picked up a piece of ribs, "Tea-flavored ribs, you haven't eaten it."

    "Why didn't you make it for me before?" Yin Shu had a lot of opinions.

    "Spare ribs are a dish with broken bones, am I afraid you will get stuck?"

    Yin Shu was silent for a while, and said, "In other words, you actually have a lot of specialty dishes, I haven't eaten them?"

    "You can say that." Qi Yilue said proudly, "I have at least more than 400 dishes in my cookbook."

.Yin Shu carefully counted how many dishes he had eaten after knowing Qi Yi so far, but he was not more than fifty dishes. This cruel fact shocked him deeply!

    "I will eat a new dish every day from now on!" He immediately asked.

    "No, you can't eat it." Qi Yi refused mercilessly.