"Fuxue!" Mo Jinshu stopped in a cold voice, "Go back to your room."

    Mo Fuxue didn't utter the word "disgusting", blushing, stood up, and ran back to the room angrily.

."Sorry, she was spoiled by her mother." Mo Junyan looked at Qi Yi and Yin Shu apologetically.

    "It's okay, I don't mind." Qi Yi comforted him.

    Yin Shu's face was calm and silent, but the ghostly spirit spreading all over his body made people shudder.

    Mo Jinshu stared at Yin Shu and said, "I will take care of Fuxue and will not let her trouble you anymore."

    Yin Shu let out a "um".

    Mo Fuxue returned to the room and banged on her notebook hard. She was furious and couldn't understand why her father and brother would accept them.

    The more she thought about it, the more upset she became, and couldn't help but post a post on the forum-"My blind date is a gay!" ". In the post, she made up a bizarre blind date, saying that the blind date is good-looking and good-tempered, and has a good impression of her, and intends to continue to develop with her. .She thought that the other party was good, so she wanted to try it, but she found that the man turned out to be gay! She saw him and another man kissing on the street with her own eyes! A gay is coming to have a blind date, isn't he obviously trying to lie to the marriage? The character is so inferior, it is really outrageous!

    As soon as the post was posted, many people followed immediately.

    ——Touching the original poster, it's really pitiful to encounter this kind of thing during the New Year's Eve.

    ——Now gay is really outrageous. If you like men, don't harm women again!

    ——I don’t discriminate against gays, but I discriminate against gays who swindle into marriage! This is simply unbearable!

    ——Yes, it is the most shameless to lie to a married man.

    ——Bao Zhao, the original poster, we human being him, we must not let him have the opportunity to lie to other girls.

    -Support upstairs.

.Seeing that so many people agreed with her, Mo Fuxue's mood improved slightly. Someone later said that she wanted a photo of Bao. It should be fine if she wanted to post a photo, so she uploaded a photo secretly taken on her mobile phone. In the photo, Qi Yi stood sideways and looked at the fireworks in the distance with a smile. His slender waist was surrounded by a strong arm, but the owner of the arm was not photographed.

    After the photo was sent, there was a brief silence in the post, and then it became completely noisy.

    ——Original, you said he is your blind date?

    ——I really look good. I really want to know what the man next to him looks like. From the length, width and muscle strength of his arms, he must be a tall and handsome man.

    ——Don’t you know who the person in the photo is upstairs?

    ——Who? Is it still a celebrity?

    ——That is my male god! .His gambling skills are superb, and a random game is worth tens of millions. Bai Tian Wang also invited him to his own private party!

    ——He is also the prince of a part-time job on the Internet. You can check his Weibo.

    ——Seeking Weibo address!