Afterwards, Qi Yi went to the specialty store to buy a tie. At the time of the store's lucky draw, he got a tie clip, which happened to match the tie.

    When the gift was ready, Qi Yi dialed Ke Shaoyu's phone.

    "Qi Yi?"

."Shaoyu, didn't you say to invite me to dinner last time?" Qi Yi smiled, "I'm just waiting."

    "...Where are you, I'll pick you up right away."

    "Well, no need, you tell me the address and I will take a taxi myself."

    Ke Shaoyu did not insist, and quickly reported an address.

    When he hung up the phone, Ke Shaoyu's originally depressed mood suddenly rose. He turned around to get into the car, suddenly seeing the scratches on the body, frowned, hesitated for a moment, finally opened the door, drove the car to the nearest auto repair center, and called someone to pick him up.

    He didn't want to drive this disfigured sports car to see Qi Yi.

    The place the two met was not the last villa, but the duplex building of Ke Shaoyu in the city.

    "You go first, and you will pick me up tomorrow.".After Ke Shaoyu ordered the driver, he walked towards his own building.

    Qi Yi has arrived, and is standing leisurely under the tree to admire the surrounding scenery. He was handsome and relaxed, and the cool breeze gently blew his scarf. The flame-like color became the only warm scenery in Xiao Suoqiu's mind, firmly grasping Ke Shaoyu's sight.

    Ke Shaoyu's heart was pounding and his feet quickened.

    When Qi Yi saw him, he immediately showed a big smile.

    "Shaoyu, happy birthday." He handed the gift to Ke Shaoyu.

    Ke Shaoyu was taken aback, and it took a long time to remember that today was indeed his birthday, but he forgot about it after quarreling with his father.

    "How do you... know my birthday today?"

    "I saw q~q prompt." Qi Yi replied with a smile.

."Are you sure that the date on q~q is accurate?"

    "If not, you wouldn't choose to invite me to dinner today, would you?" Qi Yi shrugged, "It doesn't matter if it's not, anyway, this meal is indispensable for me."

    The corners of Ke Shaoyu's mouth rose slightly, and there was a touch of warmth in his eyes. He took the gift Qi Yi gave him and took him to his duplex.

    Compared with Ke Shaocheng, Ke Shaoyu is more particular about his clothes and quality of life. Ke Shaoyu’s house is elegantly decorated, bright, brightly colored and full of modern elements, while Ke Shaocheng’s apartment is plain, simple and casual. They are like coming from two different worlds, one is the pride of heaven and the other is a low-key otaku.

    "Sit as you like, you are welcome.".Ke Shaoyu put the gift on the coffee table, looked at the direction of the kitchen, and said, "The chef I invited is a Frenchman with very good cooking skills. I only occasionally invite him to cook for me. "

    "It seems that I have a good taste today." Qi Yi saw two sets of tableware neatly placed on the table, beautiful napkins, crystal wine glasses, and red roses. If you add a few candles, it would be a candlelight dinner. NS.

    Qi Yi felt a little strange in his heart, isn't it Ke Shaoyu's birthday today? Why didn't you invite other friends to celebrate his birthday? The two of them felt that something was wrong.