"I... uh..."

    Yin Shu pushed in without warning, and Qi Yi almost screamed. He bit his lip hard, his body swayed with Yin Shu's movements, and he dared not open his mouth to speak.

    "Qi Yi?" Huo Yang's tone was calm, and he couldn't hear the joy or anger.

.Qi Yi tried his best to ignore the feeling of the body, gritted his teeth and said: "I know, I will pay attention."

    Yin Shu increased his gravity, a rhythmic crash sounded in the room, Qi Yi's face became hot, and the call was ended quickly.

    "Yin Shu!" Qi Yi yelled, "Stop it for me!"

    Yin Shu stopped, maintaining a connected posture.

    "Get out!" Qi Yi bumped his chest with an elbow.

    "You promise me not to be angry, and I will go out."

    Actually dare to negotiate terms! Qi Yihuo big: "If you have the ability, you won't go out for the rest of your life!"

    "What you said, then I will continue." Yin Shu acted immediately.

    Qi Yi's body is going to be numb. I really don't know where this guy has such a good physical strength, as if he wants to release all the desires that have not been relieved in 20 or 30 years.

.Yin Shu was both excited and anxious at the moment. He forced Qi Yi to take advantage of Qi Yi's drunk last night. He didn't know what kind of "retaliation" he would face. But he doesn't regret it, the feeling of having Qi Yi is really wonderful, even if he has to die now, there is no regret.

    No matter how much Qi Yi blames him, he will not escape.

    Qi Yi really couldn't get up this time, and collapsed on the bed all over.

    At noon, Yin Shu came out of the room and saw Shen Liuqi sitting in the living room drinking tea at a glance.

    Without raising her eyes, she said, "I boiled the water. If you want to drink it, you can pour it yourself."

    "You haven't left yet?" Yin Shu stared at her in a cold tone.

    Shen Liuqi put down the tea cup and said sternly: "Let's talk."

    Yin Shu walked over and sat face to face with her.

    "You and Qi Yi..."

    "Don't you know?".As long as it was not a dead person, it must have been heard so loudly last night. The soundproofing effect of this house is not very good.

    The corners of Shen Liuqi's mouth twitched, and he coldly snorted, "You forced it?"

    She and Qi Yi have known each other for several years and never thought that he would be with a man. With his character, he would never choose this path voluntarily.

    "So what?" Yin Shu was dark and cold, unable to see his thoughts.

    "I know who you are, Yin Shu, the president of Yinda Group. You have a lot of money. What kind of people do you want? Why do you have to provoke Qi Yi?" Shen Liuqi asked, "He is a very good person. I don't want him to suffer. harm."

    "Why do you think I will hurt him?"

    "You are all men. In your capacity, Qi Yi will never be able to enter the house, and can only be your underground lover.".Shen Liuqi said, "He could have a complete family, but because of you, all of this will be in vain."

    "Our business doesn't need you to care about." Yin Shu's voice was cold.

    "He is my friend, I can't look at him in pain and uncomfortable." Shen Liuqi paused and murmured, "No wonder he has money to lend to me. Was it because of you?"