He lay alone on the bed, looking forward to the day when he was embraced in his arms.

.Early in the morning, Zhu Ze woke up in a daze, only to feel a splitting headache, dry mouth, and pain as if he was dying.

    He looked around, and it took him a long time to find a little memory. I drank with Qi Yi at the bar last night. After only half a cup of irishmist, I was a little unconscious. He remembered that he had also met the president of Inda.

    "Cough cough." Zhu Ze coughed fiercely, his eyes dizzy, and he got up from the bed feebly, and walked out of the guest room with vain steps.

    In the living room, Qi Yi, wearing an apron, walked out of the kitchen and brought breakfast to the table; Yin Shu sat at the table in pajamas, reading the newspaper leisurely. The morning light poured on the two, warm and picturesque.

    Zhu Ze was in a trance, giving birth to the illusion that "this is an enviable loving couple".

    "Zhu Ze, you wake up, come over for dinner?" Qi Yi greeted with a smile.

."Okay." Zhu Ze walked over unexpectedly, and coughed violently as soon as he sat down, "Cough cough cough..."

    "Have a cold?" Qi Yi walked over and touched his head, "I have a little fever. You have a bowl of porridge first, and I will get you medicine."

    After Qi Yi left, Yin Shu with stern face and Zhu Ze dizzy were left on the dinner table.

    I don't know why, Zhu Ze always feels a little bit cold on his back, as if he is being eyed by some dangerous creature. He glanced at Yin Shu cautiously, and said politely: "President Yin, good morning."

    "Yeah." Yin Shu responded nonchalantly.

    "Did you stay here last night?"

    "Um."

    "Haha, it's a fate."

    Yin Shu: Saying one more word will kill you!

    Zhu Ze's wild intuition came into play at this time, and he did not continue to speak.

.At this time, Qi Yi came over, put the medicine on the table, and said to Zhu Ze: "Take a few pills half an hour after a meal, and then get a good night's sleep, you will soon recover."

    As soon as he made a sound, the strange atmosphere immediately eased.

    Zhu Ze looked up at him almost with admiration, and sincerely thanked him: "I'm sorry to trouble you."

    "Humph." Yin Shu hummed coldly: "Your body is too weak."

    Zhu Ze said with a look of confusion: "I'm usually in good health. I haven't been sick for a long time, and I don't know what happened today."

    Qi Yi apologized for this. He thought that as long as he was there, Zhu Ze would be fine. He didn’t expect to be caught by Yin Shu’s ghost. He didn’t know how deep this man’s resentment was. His luck can't stop him.

.In order to compensate Zhu Ze, Qi Yi said: "I am not good, I shouldn't call you out for a drink, next time I invite you to a big meal."

    "It's good to have a big meal, but the sickness has nothing to do with you." Zhu Ze said embarrassedly, "I drink too much, and half a cup will not work. I will bother you to bring me back. Bar."

    is not that right? You also "confessed" to Yin Shu in public. It's really courageous. If you look at him, you know if you don’t remember. If you think about it, you don’t know what expression will be shown?