.An arm suddenly stretched out, grabbed Zhu Ze's back collar, pulled him off Qi Yi with force, and threw him aside.

    Yin Shu sat down between the two of them, not allowing Zhu Ze to "engage" Qi Yi again.

    Then he turned his head and stared at Qi Yi, as if he found his wife cheating, and asked in an angry and aggrieved tone: "He likes you too?"

    Qi Yi was about to answer, but saw Zhu Ze, who was lying next to him, suddenly turned over and sat up again, hugged Yin Shu abruptly, and shouted: "I love you!"

    The voice was sonorous and powerful, and the momentum was astonishing, which attracted the attention of everyone around him.

    Qi Yi looked at Yin Shu carefully, and sure enough... it was dark.

    He couldn't help but mourn for Zhu Ze. He really wouldn't die if he didn't die. His goal was indeed achieved, and the effect was surprisingly good, but it was a bit too much...

.Zhu Ze hugged him tightly, but Yin Shu couldn't break open for a while, his face was blue with anger.

    A whistle sounded and someone shouted: "Be together, you are very good, hahaha."

    Yin Shu swept his eyes coldly, and the person immediately closed his voice, but then more people spoke in support and responded enthusiastically.

    Yin Shu pulled Zhu Ze away with brute force, picked up a glass of wine and splashed it on his face.

    Boos were everywhere, and all the good deeds expressed their regrets.

    "Follow me!" Yin Shu grabbed Qi Yi and prepared to go out.

    "Wait." Qi Yi said hurriedly, "You can't leave Zhu Ze here alone."

    "What do you care about him?" Yin Shu said angrily.

    "He is drunk and it is not safe to stay here. I have to send him back." Qi Yi broke away from Yin Shu's hand and was going to help Zhuze.

.Yin Shu stopped him, stepped forward and picked him up rudely, and yelled Qi Yi coldly: "Let's go."

    Qi Yi immediately followed and secretly observed the changes in Zhu Ze's ghostly spirit. Hey, it's so black and purple, bad luck is in the face.

    As soon as the three of them walked out of the bar, they heard all of them behind them, the sign lights of the bar went out, and the power went out. But looking at the surrounding shops, the lights are still brightly lit, only this bar is completely dark.

    There was noise in the bar, and countless people pushed and shoved it out.

    Obviously, the bar’s turnover tonight has all been ruined...

    Qi Yi looked at Yin Shu, silent.

    Yin Shu stood upright on the side of the road, preparing to stop a taxi and get rid of the person in his hand as soon as possible. However, he appeared to be automatically blocked by the taxi driver and completely ignored.

    "I will send him back.".Qi Yi came over and planned to take over.

    Yin Shu turned around, dragged Zhu Ze towards his car, opened the rear door, and threw him in.

    "Let's go, where he lives, I will send it." Yin Shu gritted his teeth.

    Qi Yi said: "Send it to my house, I don't know where he lives?"

    Yin Shu glanced sharply and said in a bad tone: "In other words, if I didn't come today, are you going to take this man back to sleep?"

    Qi Yi: Dare to say a little more ambiguous?