Qi Yi kept harvesting large and small fish at a frequency of one every ten minutes, but Yin Shu was always silent.

    Seeing him alone, Qi Yi felt "unbearable" and comforted: "It's okay, you can definitely catch it."

    As soon as the voice fell, I saw the float move, and the fishing line was pulled straight by a force.

    Yin Shu's eyes lit up: "Yes!"

.He firmly grasped the fishing rod and was about to pull the fish up, but the result was too strong, the boat swayed, he was unstable and fell into the water with his head.

    Qi Yi quickly stretched out his hand, but still couldn't stop him from falling into the water.

    Just listen to a puff, splashing water.

    The few students not far away did not go fishing, but set the scene in the lake. When they saw this scene, they naturally took the photo without hesitation.

    "Hahahaha..." Qi Yi watched Yin Shu emerge from the water embarrassedly, and couldn't help laughing.

    Yin Shu's eyes darkened, and he suddenly grabbed Qi Yi's hand and dragged him into the water.

    "Ah!" Qi Yi exclaimed and was taken underwater by Yin Shu. Before he could struggle, he saw a dark figure approaching him and kissed his lips hard.

    Qi Yi opened his eyes wide, feeling a tongue dig into his mouth, sucking and sucking almost suffocated him.

.The two came out of the water with a scream and looked at each other silently.

    "Are you okay?" Yang Siyun and others rowed the boat over and shouted at them.

    "It's okay." Qi Yi pushed Yin Shu away and waved to them.

    The two climbed onto the boat, all wet. Naturally, they couldn't continue fishing. So a few people returned to the shore, returned their tools, and returned to the residence with the fish harvested by Qi Yi.

    Along the way, Qi Yi and several students talked and laughed, but did not say a word with Yin Shu.

    Yin Shu silently followed behind him, staring at his back with heavy eyes.

    After returning to his residence, Qi Yi went to Dong Yu's room to take a shower, changed his clothes, and then invited everyone to eat a fresh fish meal, which made them satisfied and enthusiastic.

    After drinking and eating, Qi Yi and Yin Shu returned to the room together. .Qi Yi slammed the door shut, then folded his hands on his chest, and stared at Yin Shu with scrutinizing eyes: "Let's talk, what's the matter in the afternoon?"

    Yin Shu sat on the sofa with a calm face and said, "It's just a small punishment."

    "Punishment?" Qi Yi squinted, "What did I do to get you to impose this kind of punishment on me?"

    "You laughed at me and caused my fragile heart to suffer tremendous damage."

    Qi Yi has no expression on his face, a guy who has been "educated" by ghosts since childhood. Who has the ability to hurt your "fragile" soul? !

    "If you are not convinced, you can be punished back." Yin Shu pointed to his mouth, indicating that this place is open to you at any time.

    Qi Yi glared at him. Before I didn't know this man, I thought how stable he was. After I knew it, I knew how rogue he was. It made me speechless every minute.

.He walked over, stepped on the sofa, looked at Yin Shu condescendingly, and warned: "Next time I dare to punish me, I will strike!"

    Yin Shu had a face that he didn't even notice, and said warmly, "Okay."