Hearing the sound of footsteps, Yin Shu turned his head and saw Qi Yi walking slowly towards him, wearing only a pair of swimming trunks. The figure is beautiful, the skeleton is slender, the texture is well-proportioned, and the two long legs move regularly. The black swimming trunks wrap the round buttocks, revealing a smooth and sexy abdomen, full of temptation.

    Qi Yi felt that Yin Shu's eyes were a bit terrifying, and subconsciously avoided his sight, secretly slandering: This man is running again! Is it great to be in good shape?

    Qi Yi sat next to the soup pond, tested the temperature of the water with his feet, and then patted the water on himself. The drops of water followed his texture, slowly falling...

.Yin Shu got out of the soup pool first, closed his eyes, his body was stiff, as if he was trying to suppress something.

    Qi Yi glanced at him strangely, just soak in a bath, what's the nervousness?

    He then slid into the water and sighed comfortably.

    "Call me in twenty minutes." Qi Yi exhorted, put a hot towel on his eyes, leaned back against the pool, closed his eyes and rested.

    Yin Shu opened his eyes and scanned Qi Yi with fiery eyes.

    Being so defenseless, is it true that he doesn't feel a little bit about him? Yin Shu narrowed his eyes and shot a dangerous light...

    Dimly, Qi Yi felt that his lips seemed to be licked by something slippery, followed by his jaw, neck, collarbone, breast... He pulled away the towel from his eyes, and saw Yin Shu still sitting upright next to him, as if not. No abnormalities.

    Is it an illusion? .Qi Yi wiped his lips with a towel, puzzled.

    "It's almost time, come up for a break," he said, getting up to get out of the water.

    Yin Shu remained motionless, waiting for the desire to recede. He almost couldn't help but want to do Qi Yi directly. This idea was crazy and fierce, and he barely suppressed it after almost exhausting all his reason.

    He was suffering here, but someone didn't even notice it!

    Can't wait any longer! After Yin Shu decided to go back, he confessed his feelings to Qi Yi. Whether he accepts it or not, he will not let go. He has patience and can spend a lifetime with him.

    After soaking in the hot springs, Qi Yi felt comfortable physically and mentally, but Yin Shu looked like he was owed millions.

    "Don't you like hot springs?" Qi Yi asked.

    "no."

    "Then why do you look so bitter and bitter?"

.This is not called bitterness and enmity, this is called "desire, desire, dissatisfaction, and fullness"! Yin Shu glanced at him faintly.

    The two returned to the hotel, Qi Yi stepped.

    "What's the matter?" Yin Shu looked back at him.

    Qi Yi's gaze fell on the five young students who looked like students in front of the counter, and a ghostly air that foretells bad luck came over his face. Not only one person, but all five of them showed signs of this kind.

    "I have rented a car, and someone is willing to take us to Biluo Ancient Town." A boy with dyed brown hair said excitedly.

    "It's so late, will it be unsafe on the road?" a petite girl said worriedly.

    "We are not walking on a mountain road? How can it be dangerous?" The brown-haired boy laughed. "The driver in the scenic spot has good driving skills. Don't worry."