"I don't know what she is making." Qi Yi said helplessly. "After helping her that time, she did pursue me for a while..But I refused, and then I never went to Brilliant. "

    "She pursued you?" Yin Shu's eyes were sharp.

    "It's all months ago."

    "Then why did she suddenly ask you to go to the birthday party? Are you still in touch?" Yin Shu asked.

    "No, there has been no contact." Qi Yisi said, "I met someone I used to meet in Brilliant two days ago. It may be that he mentioned me to Xu Yao when he went back. That's why these troubles were caused."

    "who's that person?"

    "Huh? Who are you asking?"

    "The person you met two days ago."

    "Oh, Wang Junyi, the customer service manager of Brilliant Hotel."

    Yin Shu stopped speaking, but secretly wrote down the name. .He raised his head to look at Qi Yi, his eyebrows were clear and handsome, how comfortable he looked, the result of such a recruiting appearance is that he must guard against both men and women in the future...

    On the other side, Xu Yao received a reply from the bodyguard and glared at Wang Junyi: "How did he know Yin Shu?"

    "I don't know this either." Wang Junyi's face turned pale.

    "I don't know? What else do you know besides knowing his name is Qi Yi?" Xu Yao shouted angrily.

    "Qi Yi is just a poor boy. Even if you know Yin Shu, the relationship shouldn't be much better?" Wang Junyi whispered, "Will he fight for a little man?"

    "Do you have any brains? The bodyguard just said that Yin Shu lives in Qi Yi's house! If they have a bad relationship, they will live together?"

    Wang Junyi stopped talking.

    A stylishly dressed boy next to him asked, "A Yao, who is this Yin Shu? Are you afraid of him?"

."Afraid? When am I afraid of being overwhelmed." Xu Yao sat down on the sofa and raised her legs.

    "In that case, how should I teach them a little lesson." The boy leaned against Xu Yao and gently massaged her. "Today is A Yao's birthday. It is really hateful for someone to dare not give face."

    Wang Junyi interface: "Yes, Qi Yi is too ignorant."

    Xu Yao sneered: "Qi Yi? I haven't seen it yet."

    "The eldest lady is right, Qi Yi is nothing, not even a MB." Wang Junyi echoed again.

    The boy next to Xu Yao glared at him when he heard the words.

    "Huh." Xu Yao held up the wine glass, her rosy lips curled up slightly, "I'll deal with that powerful one if I want to deal with it."

    Wang Junyi was taken aback for a moment, and then said in surprise: "Miss, you don't want to..."

."That's right." Xu Yao sipped the red wine and smiled extraordinarily delicately.

    "Miss, don't be impulsive. If you want Qi Yi, I will send someone to get it for you tomorrow, but Yin Shu must not move!"

    "Don't worry, I have my own plan." Xu Yao raised her hand to stop him from speaking any more.

    "A Yao, you are so handsome!" The boy complimented timely.

    "Haha, of course." Xu Yao smiled triumphantly.

    Wang Junyi looked at them with a cold sweat, wondering whether he should report the incident to the president. Think about it or forget it, it's really hard to get rid of the relationship. For the time being, let’s wait and see the changes. I just hope that Miss Xu, who is like a snake-like disease, will not do too much...