The two talked and laughed, and several hours passed without knowing it. After Yin Shu came back from work overtime, he first smelled a faint smell of alcohol, and then saw a table of leftovers and two people who were eating red. The man named "Song Yuxun" is sitting where he usually sits, eating the dishes made by Qi Yi himself.

    "Huh? You are back.".Qi Yi saw him and asked, "Who sent you back, why didn't you ask me to pick it up?" What's the matter with this chilly ghost? The light in the room is dimmed. How many people want to scare to death?

    "Zuo Cheng followed the road." Yin Shu replied briefly, and walked into the hall.

    Song Yuxun shivered unconsciously and looked at the time: "It's already so late." He embarrassedly got up and said goodbye: "Qi Yi, thank you for your hospitality today. I will invite you next time. Malt, let's go."

    Qi Yi smiled and sent them out.

    Song Yuxun inadvertently glanced at Yin Shu before he left, and was suddenly frightened by the coldness in the opponent's eyes, as if to warn him that he had violated his territory, and simplified the word: Get out! Rolling at speed.

    Qi Yi closed the door and said to Yin Shu, "Are you hungry? Would you like me to get you something to eat?"

    "no need.".Yin Shu entered his room with a calm face.

    what happened? Could it be that what happened to him today? Qi Yi muttered as he cleaned up the dishes.

    After finishing his work, he was just about to go back to the room to take a bath, when he was startled by Yin Shu who suddenly appeared behind him.

    "Qi Yi." Yin Shu leaned at the door and looked at him faintly.

    "What's the matter?" Qi Yi asked.

    "You move to my house," Yin Shu said.

    Um? Qi Yi looked at him inexplicably.

    Yin Shu added: "My home is closer to the company, and the environment is better than here."

    The environment of the ghostly building he lives in is better than here? Let him move in? Ha ha, don't even think about it.

    "I still like to live in my own home." Qi Yi refused. "If you are not used to living, you can move back. I'm fine."

.Yin Shu was silent for a moment, and muttered: "I don't like other people coming in and out of the house casually."

    Qi Yi was taken aback for a moment, could it be Song Yuxun that he was talking about?

    Without waiting for him to ask, Yin Shu changed the subject again: "I'm hungry, make me something to eat."

    Didn’t you just say no? He has washed the dishes, cleaned up the kitchen, and now he says he wants to eat!

    "Can the next work?" Qi Yi asked as he walked to the kitchen.

    "Of course, you can try." Yin Shu's gaze rolled over his full buttocks.

    "I will try it, I will definitely make you satisfied."

    "Oh, wait and see." A smile appeared on the corner of Yin Shu's mouth.

    That night, Yin Shu really ate a bowl of very delicious noodles, and he was happy in all directions. Because I was too happy and my body was very active, the bed was messy the next day.

.Qi Yi simply didn't want to care about this man who was dissatisfied with his desires and had excess energy.

    But after thinking about it carefully, I have some understanding. Yin Shu, who has a doomed physique, probably never had a good girlfriend, and maybe it's still a good time. The energy accumulated for nearly 30 years can only be consumed by myself, which is quite bleak.