He looked up at the woman on the opposite side. She was very good-looking, well-dressed, graceful, and charming with three points of maturity. It was a type that most men couldn't resist.

    Tian Ya tried to make herself smile more naturally, took the menu tremblingly, and ordered a set meal.

    Yin Shu also ordered one, and then fell silent, with no interest in speaking.

    "President Yin, I don't know what hobbies do you usually have?" Miss Tian lowered her head, not daring to look at him. The air-conditioning in the restaurant is obviously not very strong, but it just makes people feel chilly.

    "Work, drink tea, program, play golf."

    Fortunately, there is a golf at the end, otherwise she really can't continue the topic!

    "I also like to play golf. Let's make an appointment another day and go play together?".Tian Ya vaguely cast a wink at Yin Shu.

    Yin Shu looked back coldly, and immediately scared her almost to draw her eyes.

    "I'll talk about it later if I have a chance." Yin Shu said coldly.

    This man is really hard to get along with! Tian Ya bit herself secretly, thinking of his family background and strong financial resources, he was really reluctant to give up, besides, he still has a handsome face that is so handsome that he has no friends!

    "Sir, miss, this is the meal you ordered." The waiter walked over with the meal.

    The voice sounded familiar, Yin Shu looked up and saw Qi Yi standing aside respectfully wearing a waiter's suit, serving dishes in an orderly manner.

    "Qi Yi? Why are you here?".Yin Shu's eyes flashed with a hint of color, and he carefully examined Qi Yi's dress. The dark purple waistcoat and white shirt were carefully tailored to fit the size. A pair of long legs were slender and straight, and his manners were elegant, revealing a kind of uniform temptation.

    A gleam flashed in Yin Shu's eyes, and his heart beat violently.

    "Mr. Yin, we met again." Qi Yi replied with a smile, "Today is Saturday, I am working part-time in Mingya Restaurant."

    How many part-time jobs does this person have? Is he short of money? Yin Shu had an urge to take him under his banner.

    "The meal is ready, I wish you and this beautiful lady a happy meal." Qi Yi bowed slightly, preparing to leave.

    Yin Shu subconsciously took his arm, and Qi Yi turned his head to look at him, with questions in his eyes.

    "It's okay, go ahead." Yin Shu casually let go of his hand, looking at his leaving back, without taking his gaze back for a long time.
."President Yin." Tian Ya's face was slightly sullen.

    Yin Shu said lightly: "Let's have a meal."

    With knives and forks flying flexibly with his fingers, he seemed to want to finish the meal as soon as possible.

    Tian Ya bit her lip, thinking secretly about countermeasures.

    "Xiaoya!" At this moment, a frightened voice came from not far away, and then he saw a strong man striding over.

    Tian Ya's expression changed and she stood up and said, "Zheng Zhixin, why are you here?"

    "Why am I here? You don't want to see me, do you?" Zheng Zhixin glanced at Yin Shu and asked angrily, "Who is this man?"